PDA

View Full Version : Red petals

nuttyangel_69
02-08-14, 07:41 AM
I have a lot of flowers that I have purchased over the time I've been playing this game for slicer twin quests that have required them but I don't always have them out of storage as they take up a lot of space, and if I'm not doing any quest that require petals it seems redundant having them on my land the whole time.

My question is; which other items drop red petals other than the red trillium plant? I remember from way back seeing other items drop red petals (albeit rarely, but they did do it).
As the red trillium plant is the only one that costs gems to buy, I begrudge paying 30 gems for one plant I may only collect from as and when a quest requires it.

At one point I had loads of red petals to make red dye (which I had toake for a quest ages ago) but I didn't have any red trillium plants so they must have come from somewhere but I just can't remember where!

Can anyone jog my memory??

Cheers!

nuttyangel_69
02-08-14, 07:42 AM
Please ignore the comment 'slicer twin'!! I didn't noticed my phone had autocorrected my word!!

lonerlexie
02-08-14, 11:50 AM
I usually got my red petals from 'patch of tall grass' they seemed to have the best drop rate for me and are only a 100 coin. I think you can get them from 'old log' and 'plant in a log'

nuttyangel_69
02-08-14, 12:06 PM
That's great thanks :-)

omfgruk
02-08-14, 02:17 PM
Is there anything else tried tall grass it's not giving me red pedals

maguar
02-08-14, 02:37 PM
Please see this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?37018-Red-Petals&p=417846&viewfull=1#post417846) on red petals