PDA

View Full Version : Help with completing level 447 please!

xstargazer87
02-08-14, 07:36 AM
Cannot fathom how to finish this level, even with any of the selection of boosts available. Any advice gratefully received....

mcarcur
02-08-14, 07:32 PM
Cannot fathom how to finish this level, even with any of the selection of boosts a aislable. Any advice gratefully received. How can I play this level

allmove
02-09-14, 10:38 AM
Let me try it in mi bad english :-)
You have to shot 1 bubble beetwen this 2 black bubble on the left and right to hold the switch for the ligths.
For the next section look carefully beetwen the black bubbles and the bubble makers the same colors, all will falling down !
The rest is business as usual :-)

xstargazer87
02-11-14, 09:16 AM
Thanks for replying! I followed your advice and there is only one way past the black bubbles above the lightbulb section - on the right hand side- and it does not make any difference. I cannot finish the level.

xstargazer87
02-11-14, 09:17 AM
Any luck yet?

allmove
02-11-14, 11:30 AM
Ok let me explaine very carefully. In the first section you have to switch to lights on. Normaly yellow on the left and red on the right. When you shut directly to them they are falling down. To hold the switch, you have to shut a bubble beetwen this black bubble up to the switch and this black bubble just following up to the other black bubble. Then you can shut to the switch to put the ligthts on.
In the second section dont free the babies , free the line beetwen the black bubbles and the bubble makers, when this line is free, all will falling down, dont worry i tried over 50 times ive you arrived here you will beat this also.

xstargazer87
02-11-14, 11:55 AM
Ok let me explaine very carefully. In the first section you have to switch to lights on. Normaly yellow on the left and red on the right. When you shut directly to them they are falling down. To hold the switch, you have to shut a bubble beetwen this black bubble up to the switch and this black bubble just following up to the other black bubble. Then you can shut to the switch to put the ligthts on.
In the second section dont free the babies , free the line beetwen the black bubbles and the bubble makers, when this line is free, all will falling down, dont worry i tried over 50 times ive you arrived here you will beat this also.

Thanks! I've completed it now. Your advice of shooting only one bubble to bridge the gap actually saves me shots! Nice one Mr Allmove!!