PDA

View Full Version : Levels and mastering levels

Unregistered
01-14-11, 07:05 PM
I am level 22. I was promoted to pantry chef - brownies. I received cash and exp pts. Do I never receive gems or at what points do I receive gems ? Thanks

Unregistered
01-14-11, 11:32 PM
Running through all the items to bake is just a way to earn XP/coin. Both increase with the more costly, high XP items when you master those. No gems sorry!

Amalah
01-14-11, 11:34 PM
You will be given a gem each time a food or drink item rises to level three. :)

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
01-14-11, 11:53 PM
Thanks. Can I check the status on a item ? I did not know we had levels on the items.

Amalah
01-15-11, 12:11 AM
There should be a progress bar below each recipe if you are a high enough level. You can't start mastering food until you are level 8.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
01-15-11, 12:38 AM
But why do you always put that stupid sips tea thing in your answers? It's dumb.

Amalah
01-15-11, 12:46 AM
It's just a signature, most forums have them and just because this one is unregistered doesn't mean we can't. :P

Some people including myself have fun with it once in a while, I like it.

Some people seem to get a little annoyed by it, but I don't see why. If it's not your sort of thing it's easy enough to ignore two words I think. ^^

*Offers you some Tea*

Unregistered
01-15-11, 08:22 AM
Thanks for your help: I started this thread but the comment about your tag of 'sips tea' was not me. I like tags and I love the help.