PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Essence

butterball8509
02-08-14, 12:46 AM
Besides the newly vocal pigs in my kingdom, I just found Mythic Essence in the Potion Shop.

I am assuming there is no use for it yet. Maybe this week's quest?

faeriedust
02-08-14, 12:57 AM
I think that is for the adamant quest line. I recall seeing those requirements somewhere in another long-winded thread.

butterball8509
02-08-14, 01:39 AM
I think that is for the adamant quest line. I recall seeing those requirements somewhere in another long-winded thread.

Dang! You're right & I just forgot. I am stuck at 11 mithril and haven't had a chance to complete the quest line yet. This is the first time I noticed it. Thanks for reminding me.

But did you see the oinking pigs?! ��

faeriedust
02-08-14, 03:55 AM
Dang! You're right & I just forgot. I am stuck at 11 mithril and haven't had a chance to complete the quest line yet. This is the first time I noticed it. Thanks for reminding me.

But did you see the oinking pigs?! ��

I haven't even started that quest. I'm still throwing resources at the Glimmergate quests. I'll get there in a few months. The good news is I won't run out of things to do for a while.
I didn't notice the pigs, but that is only because I don't play with sound. Unfortunately!
Hopefully the oinking pigs are a good change?

JakeandNanaBerg
02-25-14, 08:46 AM
I made 5 Mythic Essences and now that I need them to upgrade my Royal Maze Garden, they have disappeared from my stock! I'm trying to remember if they were needed for anything else. Does anyone know if they were required for anything other than the Royal Maze upgrade?

Queenzod
02-25-14, 09:14 AM
I made 5 Mythic Essences and now that I need them to upgrade my Royal Maze Garden, they have disappeared from my stock! I'm trying to remember if they were needed for anything else. Does anyone know if they were required for anything other than the Royal Maze upgrade?

You needed 5 for the Agnes quest, I think.

CottageRose
02-25-14, 10:05 AM
You needed 5 for the Agnes quest, I think.
And later in the same quest line, another three I think.

JakeandNanaBerg
02-25-14, 11:27 AM
And later in the same quest line, another three I think.

Thank you for the information! :o