PDA

View Full Version : Double Ore!

GameOfFarms
02-07-14, 06:04 PM
Double everything in the mine?! Yes please!! Iron, silver, gold, rubies, coins, etc... I've scored big time so far!

bss18974
02-07-14, 06:08 PM
Coins are not doubled... Just metals and rubies

Gotten double of all of those

Only got singles (as is to be expected) of hammer, nail, paint, gem x2, coins

GameOfFarms
02-07-14, 06:09 PM
Coins are not doubled... Just metals and rubies

Gotten double of all of those

Only got singles (as is to be expected) of hammer, nail, paint, gem x2, coins

I'm pretty sure each lot of coins I've got have doubled. Will have to check again.

maguar
02-07-14, 08:04 PM
Here's the in game info. So far I've got double ore and 1 lot of gems (2)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12296&d=1391828619

iggychic
02-08-14, 11:36 AM
I have 59 iron ores in my barn....wooo hooooooooo LOVE THIS SPECIAL!!!! I've been waiting for this for ummmmm ever!!!! Finally stormy made me smile!

jelichami
02-09-14, 08:20 AM
So exciting! But I've noticed that mining tools aren't dropping this weekend on plane deliveries. And am I right that since they redesigned the look of the train orders, it's now pretty rare to get tools or maps when loading items onto the train? My kingdom for a pickaxe or a wooden board that would allow me to make a pickaxe!

iggychic
02-09-14, 09:21 AM
I was sitting on about 40 axe's and shovels so I am in good shape, plus I bought a few of the special packs for 1.99. The train seems to be giving basically nothing as far as drops so I'm shutting down the station :p That was the only reason I would fill it before. My pets are dropping tools for me and the plane is doing ok (but yes it seems less than normal).

I have 93 iron ore...I think I'm turning into an online hoarder LOL

ciarjen
02-09-14, 09:56 AM
So exciting! But I've noticed that mining tools aren't dropping this weekend on plane deliveries. And am I right that since they redesigned the look of the train orders, it's now pretty rare to get tools or maps when loading items onto the train? My kingdom for a pickaxe or a wooden board that would allow me to make a pickaxe!

I've done 3 train deliveries recently and not one of them gave any drops when I was loading the items like it used to. I only got the gem reward at the end.