PDA

View Full Version : Big diference in income when game off/on

AngelaM_93
02-07-14, 04:52 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and I wanted to do some research in how to increase my income. I've read a few threads on this and decided to do a test. When my game was in "off" mode for an hour I earned 8230 coins, and when it stayed on for an hour I earned 4953 coins. So now I'm really confused. Why is there such a big decrease in my earnings when in some threades I read that my earnings should increadse whed I keep the game on?
PS I've also noticed that my bots sometimes go from normal walking speed to kind of slow motion and back again. Is that how they are sopoused to walk or could it be that my device is causing a problem?

marianagresta
02-07-14, 08:11 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and I wanted to do some research in how to increase my income. I've read a few threads on this and decided to do a test. When my game was in "off" mode for an hour I earned 8230 coins, and when it stayed on for an hour I earned 4953 coins. So now I'm really confused. Why is there such a big decrease in my earnings when in some threades I read that my earnings should increadse whed I keep the game on?
PS I've also noticed that my bots sometimes go from normal walking speed to kind of slow motion and back again. Is that how they are sopoused to walk or could it be that my device is causing a problem?

Coins you earn depends on the food you are selling.
I have made my tests and counted on serving sold, with is more accurate.
Open: 73.000 servings/day
Closed: 45.000 servins a day

Also, few hearts = few customers.

I hope this helps.

AngelaM_93
02-08-14, 05:16 AM

I hope this helps.

Thank you for answering. I know that my earnings depend on the type of food I sell, and I do have lots of counters with 4coin food which I don't want to clear. My main question was why I earn less with game open when compared to game closed, when I sell the same food and have the same layout. I counted the cash flow, and earned around 3000 coins more when my game was closed. I was wondering why is that when it should be opposite( me earning more with game open).

bobbyrae
02-08-14, 05:43 AM
How many servings did you sell?

AngelaM_93
02-08-14, 06:31 AM
I have no idea actualy. I just wrote down my coin number, closed down the game, came back an hour later to check the coin number and did the same thing 15 minutes later with game on.

marianagresta
02-08-14, 12:16 PM
I have no idea actualy. I just wrote down my coin number, closed down the game, came back an hour later to check the coin number and did the same thing 15 minutes later with game on.

Try this counting with greater intervals, like 8 hours and count servings, not money.
If in one situation you run out of a $10 recipe on counter, it would change considerably your income and even the selling rate diference would not compensate it.

gdmcrjunkie
02-08-14, 12:42 PM
How much do your customers need to walk to pay, eat and leave? If you're earning more when your game is closed it should be a layout problem. Here's my bakery and I earn much much more when I leave my game open.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/7C5A97EB-4FAB-44A6-82FE-985B4E388EA0.jpg (http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f266/gdmcrjunkie/Requests/7C5A97EB-4FAB-44A6-82FE-985B4E388EA0.jpg)

filochick1982
02-08-14, 01:34 PM
With my current layout, I serve 81,000 every 24 hours with the game open. I originally thought it was 91,000 but I was counting it wrong. I only have 4 coin food at the moment so I was able to count this based on my earnings only.

I hope this helps.