PDA

View Full Version : Struggling with game play

swansoda
02-07-14, 04:12 PM
I am so overloaded with goals, it is nuts. And most of them want me to hatch a certain dragon and breed certain dragons that cost gold to purchase, no goals showing to create them thru breeding.....they cost such a high amount of gold to purchase, and I don't have nearly enough. How am I supposed to continue with these goals when not very much gold is rewarded? I'm not going to pay real life money for gold.

awsumum
02-07-14, 04:18 PM
The only dragons that I bought for coins were the first few, fire, air, water.

From memory (and I'm sorry if I'm wrong, it's been a while)

Fire/water will give athletic, magic, and more as a red/blue pairing

Fire/air will give red/yellow dragons, scorpion, firestorm etc

Water/air is blue/yellow, social, seabreeze, and so on.

Just keep breeding different combos together, it does take a while tho, especially if the dragon is rare/super rare. Good luck :)

awsumum
02-07-14, 04:21 PM
If you are having trouble, don't hesitate to ask. Forum members are an extremely helpful bunch, and you'll probably get a lot of very useful suggestions. I'm sorry I'm not more help to you

dubbleyooteeyef
02-07-14, 04:49 PM
I suggest you completely Ignore the breeding goals.
They are a more of a reward than a goal - meaning you get a few measly xp and gold AFTER you get the dragon.

Not like other games where you need to do the goals to get something useful for gameplay after completion.

rissah
02-07-14, 05:57 PM
The only breeding goals I pay attention to are the ones to play other games to a certain level because those reward 15 or 30 gold.

chalupa2030
02-07-14, 08:36 PM
. I'm sorry I'm not more help to you

Don't listen to this ^

She is one of our most helpful members:)

elwood99
02-08-14, 07:18 AM
Pls ignore them goals they are not worth it and cost you loss of coins. The only worthwhile goals are the ones that reward gold.

chalupa2030
02-08-14, 07:58 AM
Pls ignore them goals they are not worth it and cost you loss of coins. The only worthwhile goals are the ones that reward gold.

That's not true.

ciarjen
02-08-14, 08:10 AM
I am so overloaded with goals, it is nuts. And most of them want me to hatch a certain dragon and breed certain dragons that cost gold to purchase, no goals showing to create them thru breeding.....they cost such a high amount of gold to purchase, and I don't have nearly enough. How am I supposed to continue with these goals when not very much gold is rewarded? I'm not going to pay real life money for gold.

I don't even look at the goals any more. I am level 114 with 176 dragons and I have so many goals you would not believe it. The rewards are tiny anyway. All I do is open any goal which says "new". That way when you hatch that dragon you will automatically get the reward.

Always do the goals for downloading and playing new games because you will be rewarded with gold.

As to breeding dragons, breed the ones you want, try for the limited or just do some random breeding or trying for a diamond. Eventually you will end up getting new dragons. Good luck.

chalupa2030
02-08-14, 08:27 AM
Always do the goals for downloading and playing new games because you will be rewarded with gold.

We were told here this is not true. I know a lot of people who play DS and other games, they never once got gold for doing so.

midnightmeerkat
02-08-14, 12:12 PM
We were told here this is not true. I know a lot of people who play DS and other games, they never once got gold for doing so.

Due to an apple agreement they can't give gold for downloading games..... There is no gold attached to the goal to download games. (However after you have downloaded a game you get another goal with gold as reward for purchasing a decoration)

kooky panda
02-08-14, 02:40 PM
Original question has been answered and now thread has gone off topic.

Please note that IOS players do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.

Here is a helpful thread :

Newbie Question thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46823-Newbie-That-Requires-Some-Enlightenment)