PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Level 92's challenge

uhtsai
02-07-14, 02:55 PM
Hi,

Level 92's challenge is "free 17 candies from goop", but it only has 6 goops at the beginning, and the bear just doesn't throw enough goops!
Even I tried not to stun the bear the entire time, the goops are still less than 17.

Is this a BUG ?!

Please help, thx!

[S8] Elsa
02-07-14, 07:12 PM
Thank you for the report! This has been passed to the team for investigation.

linzkm80
02-22-14, 03:20 AM
My level 92 shows to get 40 red and 40 yellow but there is not a single yellow candy on the screen. How does that work?

[S8] Elsa
02-22-14, 01:00 PM
My level 92 shows to get 40 red and 40 yellow but there is not a single yellow candy on the screen. How does that work?

Are you playing offline? Please make sure you're connected and restart your app to try the level again. If this doesn't help, please provide a screenshot so we can check this out for you.

linzkm80
02-23-14, 01:52 AM
Very very strange! Today it is the same board but has different candies needed. So I guess there is no issue now. Don't understand how that happened. Wish I had thought to get a screen shot last night but didn't. So thanks.

[S8] Elsa
02-24-14, 11:57 AM
Very very strange! Today it is the same board but has different candies needed. So I guess there is no issue now. Don't understand how that happened. Wish I had thought to get a screen shot last night but didn't. So thanks.

You may have been in a weird state if you were offline and hadn't downloaded the board yet. Please let us know if this happens again.