PDA

View Full Version : Forced to do auctioneers gold twice?

hhsix3
02-07-14, 01:19 PM
I did the auctioneer's gold challenge & was 2 away from complete. It said I had 2hrs left, each one takes 1/2 hr to complete & I have 2 forges.

I set each forge to make the gold, came back in plenty of time & it said - EXPIRED - Did I want to purchase the reward for 40 gems anyway.

I clicked on no, not wanting to spend 40 gems I'd worked to save up on something I'd legitimately completed.

It then started the challenge over saying again that I had 24 hrs to complete it.

I stayed up all night to make sure I got this one, I'd like my reward please!

Who do I talk to about that & how do I contact them?

hhsix3
02-07-14, 01:41 PM
I came here to type that, looked at a couple of threads here, went back into the game & now it's moved on to the next part of the quest.

So I crafted all of the auctioneer's gold, it disappeared along with the coins I had to use to craft it, which I won't get back, & now it says I have nothing to work with moving forward.

What the heck is going on here?

To think, I started this game a long time ago because I found it relaxing. Those days are long gone :(

dizzy7373
02-07-14, 01:54 PM
same happened to me, had 2 to go, got called away, quest expired, so the coins and gems that I had spent to try and finish this have all gone kaput.
I WILL NOT make the same mistake with the other timed portions.

hhsix3
02-07-14, 04:30 PM
Did yours expire early?
Mine did.

I didn't sleep at all last night or this morning b/c I was sitting on this the whole time making sure I'd done all of it & I should have had a little time to spare.

It's beyond frustrating, but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to use the words I really wanted to here.

I'd just like to have what I earned & finish the quest.

I already got burned on cutting down all of my trees on that other one & I'm pretty sure now that this has happened before too, but I wasn't certain when I started on the last timed one, so I never said anything.

This time I'm certain, there should have still been time left after I got those last 2 done.

glimmergate
02-07-14, 06:22 PM
Could you two send an email to support@teamlava.com please? Thank you :)

hhsix3
02-07-14, 06:47 PM
Yes, thank you. :)