PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue FS2 closes when trying to mine

sanya87
02-07-14, 12:11 PM
Since i got a new message about mining untill monday to get double items, everytime i use a tool and find something, game instantly turns off. Do i need to mention i loose my tool and get no reward at all? And it should be double? Well i prefer to go to normal mining without promising double stuff and loosing my tools and everything. Really not fair.

enaid03
02-07-14, 12:13 PM
I'm trying to mine on my iPad. Tried both tools, it closes when I get to the very close option.

Thought it was an isolated issue on iPad, switched to iPhone. Same deal.

Is there an issue with the mine? I've lost 5 tools and each time the game closes as soon as I get close or find the item.

katbtodd
02-07-14, 12:14 PM
So far I tried 3'time and when I hit the rock ,, it Pushes me right out of the game and the screen goes black ,,,and I have to click to go back in,,, I have lost 3 axes , cuz when I go back in I'm one more ax short,,,, please fix this

jacobtoddsmom
02-07-14, 12:17 PM
I purchased two value packs and during my first mining trip I used one of the compasses and a pickaxe. When I think I found something it crashed and I lost both items. Loaded the game back up and tried just using a pickaxe and it crashed again!!! I'm not sure how to handle this losing purchased tool and boosters.

kooky panda
02-07-14, 12:18 PM
Yes, this just happened to me. Game closed out and took me back to my iPhone home screen.

I will report this over.

catpaladin
02-07-14, 12:18 PM
I just tried for the first time since the 2X and as soon as I got a hit - the game crashed. When I got back in I was minus an axe without anything to show for it and with no more chances for that axe.

UPDATE: There is a thread for this under Bugs and it has been duplicated by Moderator and has been pushed to Software guys.

MiniLaura
02-07-14, 12:23 PM
Flagging this over now. I just had the same thing happen :(

mamareader02
02-07-14, 12:24 PM
Yup,I lost 2 tools also,had a few spare to try it out.lets get this fixed,this is getting annoying when compounded with the no- selling-in-shop problem!:(

cityfan
02-07-14, 12:25 PM
Agreed. Same here

mamareader02
02-07-14, 12:25 PM
And I suppose this is supposed to be our "update"?

katbtodd
02-07-14, 12:26 PM
Well we get our tool back I lost 3

leekabean78
02-07-14, 12:27 PM
Just lost 2 axes & 2 compasses, as soon as I found something it shut off so I restarted & did same thing & bam shut off! I hope we will get back the stuff we lost!

3Dolphin2013
02-07-14, 12:36 PM
I lost 2 pickaxes :(

cityfan
02-07-14, 12:39 PM
Agreed. Same here

My icon for the double-mining just went away. I lost 1 each of shovel and pick axe.....

[S8] Regina
02-07-14, 12:40 PM
We are currently investigating this, thank you!

jacobtoddsmom
02-07-14, 12:47 PM
I lost a compass and 2 pickaxes...

Sylian
02-07-14, 12:54 PM
I was directed over here. I'm having the issue too. I've lost 5 axes and a shovel by now. They're not exactly the easiest things to get in the first place and the train is always requesting insane amounts of the raw mining items or items made from mining. Are we going to get our lost stuff back?

[S8] Regina
02-07-14, 02:23 PM
For this matter, please write in to support@teamlava.com for assistance. Thank you so much!

angela3737
02-07-14, 03:46 PM
This has always been my case for over 75 % of the time for both my iPad 1 and itouch 4 th generation for me ..haven't bothered to try since last update as th last update doesn't let me at all sell anything .so I can't add anything really ...maybe when this gets fixed it may fix my other crash problems and can resume again ..fingers crossed...

[S8] Regina
02-07-14, 04:02 PM
Please try Mining again, and if any issues arise, please do let us know. Thanks!

kooky panda
02-07-14, 04:07 PM
So far so good! No Crashing! (Iphone 5s)

passinthru8
02-07-14, 04:30 PM
So far so good! No Crashing! (Iphone 5s)

Does this mean the FS2 crashes have been worked out? I Love the game but crashes got intolerable! I finally uninstalled permanately about a week ago. It is a wonderful fun game, but the higher level I got, the worse the crashes got.

bravewarrior
02-07-14, 09:00 PM
I should have never did the update. When I saw the update in the App Store, I thought I had nothing to lose, how much worse can the crashing get? Well, a lot worse. I can barely farm, cannot go to the buildings to do chores, I can get milk and bacon, but crash when I feed my cows. It took six tries to get my mole topary out of the building. I cannot fish and I lost too much in the mine, that i spend gems on. I haven't been able to trade in weeks. I used to reboot my device to do a trade or collect from trades, but I finally gave up. I really like this game & I've spent real money on gems. I think there are just too many moving parts. And if someone visits me, that will cause me to crash too. You need to do two versions: a version with movement for newer devices & one with less movement for older devices. Yes, I reinstalled this app, castle, & dragon and after the images were 3/4 of the way loaded, it started crashing again.

angela3737
02-08-14, 06:40 AM
Same as brave warrior ..last update makes it virtually unplayable for itouch 4 ( forgot iPad 1 altogether - previous few verisons ended play on there )... Level 33&34...

Tired to mine today 3x - all 3 times lost tools and items that said I got 2 of each.. ( 2x didn't even get to use tools )

Not fixed for me ..so sad... Still can't use side shop to sell..continuous crashing for all now..even harvesting crops which never happened until last weeks update ....

bravewarrior
02-08-14, 10:13 AM
Same as brave warrior ..last update makes it virtually unplayable for itouch 4 ( forgot iPad 1 altogether - previous few verisons ended play on there )... Level 33&34...

Tired to mine today 3x - all 3 times lost tools and items that said I got 2 of each.. ( 2x didn't even get to use tools )

Not fixed for me ..so sad... Still can't use side shop to sell..continuous crashing for all now..even harvesting crops which never happened until last weeks update ....

This morning, I pulled all my extra decorations. I think the birdhouse wasn't helping things because it had movement. It took me two tries two get it all off & that was force closing and rebooting my device. I was able to play a little, but after the fourth or fifth crash, I could only stay on for 10 seconds and gave up. Very frustrating.

kc4388
02-10-14, 02:32 AM
I had the same problem - I was playing on my (old) iPad and the game kept crashing continuously?. and then I switched to my (new) iPhone - and everything works beautifully. Unfortunately it seems that FS2 supports only the latest devices.

bravewarrior
02-11-14, 10:00 PM
Dear Teamlava:
JUST LET ME FEED MY COWS. HOW MUCH IS THAT TO ASK. I've been playing for the past ten minutes and gave up after your app crashed seven times.
Please remove the hopping family out of my realm. That would probably help.
My old boss used to say: If it ain't making you money and you haven't used it in six months, get rid of it.

CindysTNFarm
06-13-14, 03:04 AM
Crashing while mining (and losing tools in the process) used to be a huge issue. I would lose tools that I paid real money for. Most of the crashing issues were resolved for me in the last release. It's not 100% perfect, but it's certainly more acceptable. Prior to the last update, I couldn't even tell you how much money I lost on tools during app crashes. It only happened while mining.