PDA

View Full Version : Dragon summoning(IOS) White Rose and Teddy Dragons-EXPIRED

Pages : [1] 2

dalexxx
02-07-14, 11:31 AM
White rose and teddy, any one got it?

My white rose dragon egg without any gold! :)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12348&d=1392306763 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12348&d=1392306763)

lorentw
02-07-14, 11:34 AM
I just got it, you beat me to starting this

dalexxx
02-07-14, 11:35 AM
I wonder what crop to put, i just planted diamond dates then this came up, 10 days to go ::3

LadyAggie06
02-07-14, 11:35 AM
Came in at 1:30. Seems like a lot is needed... The food is going to get on my nerves, I can already tell...

GanzEgal
02-07-14, 11:36 AM
What Food do i have to plant?

LemonadeMouth173
02-07-14, 11:37 AM
What, where, how? I didnt get any summoning!:(

LadyAggie06
I wonder what crop to put, i just planted diamond dates then this came up, 10 days to go ::3

I had planted some Rushrooms on 2 of my farms... I got 2 for each.

dalexxx
Harvest food 0/960
Quest to complete 0/128
Hatch eggs 0/128

I just hatched a genie and gave me 8 hatch points ::3

dalexxx
02-07-14, 11:38 AM
Thanks agie, saw your visit lol

Thats was nice to get 2 for rushrooms fairly quick hmmm

ciarjen
02-07-14, 11:41 AM
Just got 33 hearts for hatching a Virtue which has been sitting on my nest for a couple of days just in case of summoning.

I am going to go for 20hr and 5hr foods as they have worked consistently in the last summoning.

mamamacfashion
02-07-14, 11:42 AM
can someone tell me what this dragon summoning thing is, it doesn't explain what it is or how to use it anywhere, it just shows up and I have no idea what is it?
Thanks everyone :)

traumtaenzerin
02-07-14, 11:43 AM
Just harvested 1hr plants and got one for each farm :)

lorentw
02-07-14, 11:45 AM
I wish I had left my crusader on the nest a little longer, I need 1216 total parts, yikes, I have my quetzal getting ready to hatch any minute now, And I planted 8 hour crops this morning, I hope I get some good out of those

lorentw
02-07-14, 11:47 AM
can someone tell me what this dragon summoning thing is, it doesn't explain what it is or how to use it anywhere, it just shows up and I have no idea what is it?

You plant and harvest crops hatch dragons and go on quest to gather parts to get dragons. short version, sorry Im at work rightnow

SenseiNJ
If the Genie gave 8 points and the virtue gave 33 when hatched, then the number of points we get could be equal to the number of hours we spend incubating the dragons.

rissah
Last summoning didn't work very well for me. There was nothing given for any crops planted under five hours, and if it was over five hours I'd get like one thing. Is that about how it works? Trying to figure out if I want to try this, and would appreciate any tips!

camelot7
02-07-14, 11:50 AM
Got 20 for fruitful and 24 for Firestorm

dalexxx
Fire and forest didnt give any, virtue gave 33 and genie gave 8 so we could assume 1 point per hour ::3

jptheripper
It looks like this time it's 1 food per hour planted , 1 per hour hatching. So much more predictable

pribakes
I wish I had left my crusader on the nest a little longer, I need 1216 total parts, yikes, I have my quetzal getting ready to hatch any minute now, And I planted 8 hour crops this morning, I hope I get some good out of those

Me too, I also need 1216 parts, why Tl doesnt make iqual to everybody, good luck :)

dalexxx
02-07-14, 11:51 AM
Got 20 for fruitful and 24 for Firestorm

Oh well its random, ::/

awsumum

You harvest food, quest and breed and get certain amounts of things to summon dragons.

LadyAggie06
So my treasure dragon just finished hatching and I got 20 for it...

6/960 - Harvest Food
0/128 - Complete the Quest (Im going to get another Air dragon so I can use my epic air in the battle arena if I need to)
20/128 - Hatch Dragons

rissah
02-07-14, 11:54 AM
Fire and forest didnt give any, virtue gave 33 and genie gave 8 so we could assume 1 point per hour ::3

Haha of course this happens two days after I hatch a magic, 4 Crusaders, a Quetzal and an Infinity.

Mani_Sari
02-07-14, 11:54 AM
Just harvested Scalypears, got 20 from each crop. Maybe i'll stick to this since it's less hassle.

mamamacfashion
02-07-14, 11:56 AM
You harvest food, quest and breed and get certain amounts of things to summon dragons.

So when I hatch a dragon for example, it will automatically go into the count? Or do I have to do anything, or can I just keep playing normally?

ciarjen
02-07-14, 11:57 AM
Last summoning didn't work very well for me. There was nothing given for any crops planted under five hours, and if it was over five hours I'd get like one thing. Is that about how it works? Trying to figure out if I want to try this, and would appreciate any tips!

They've been changing it. Last summoning, 1 hour food did not work well for me but 5 and 20 were consistent drops. I would suggest putting in a mix of 5/20hr for now and see what people report back on other foods.

buttabdullah99
02-07-14, 11:58 AM
I just harvest 3 diamonates and got 15 total but this summoning is going to be tough :p

buttabdullah99
02-07-14, 11:59 AM
Just harvested Scalypears, got 20 from each crop. Maybe i'll stick to this since it's less hassle.
I harvest 2 scare pears and got 27 from each in my other account :):)

ciarjen
02-07-14, 12:02 PM

First you need to put in the quest. It is the bottom option, 4 hour - I think it is the air dragon. Make sure you get it out in 4 hours time, then repeat and so on.

Put food in all your farms. 5hr and 20hr have worked best in the past - just make sure whatever you are putting in you can get it out in time and re-plant. To get all the parts, usually you have to be very timely for the whole 10 days.

For hatching, make sure you are always breeding something to go on the nest. Even better if you have two nests. If you have a spare nest, you can buy a water dragon in the market for coins which should give you drops too.

Keep reading the thread to see what other people are doing to meet the targets.

Good luck.

GanzEgal
02-07-14, 12:09 PM
Hmm i have no room for Big farms....so i can only hatch the Pointe with one Hour crops :( Well Hope i can get the other Goals, i Love the White Rose dragon :)

Mani_Sari
02-07-14, 12:11 PM
I harvest 2 scare pears and got 27 from each in my other account :):)

Thought it was by hours. but whatever, the more the better right. :D

ciarjen
02-07-14, 12:12 PM
In my other account I have just harvested 6 farms of 1hr foods (the cheap and expensive ones) and they all gave 1 heart each.

Quick calculation -1 hour food planted every hour for 16 hours during the day will give 96 per day which would be enough for the 960 total over 10 days.

Also there would be drops for the 8 hour overnight planting. I would say the target is achievable provided farms are constantly being used.

GanzEgal
02-07-14, 12:15 PM
In my other account I have just harvested 6 farms of 1hr foods (the cheap and expensive ones) and they all gave 1 heart each.

Quick calculation -1 hour food planted every hour for 16 hours during the day will give 96 per day which would be enough for the 960 total over 10 days.

Also there would be drops for the 8 hour overnight planting. I would say the target is achievable provided farms are constantly being used.
Not if you are working and dont have Big farms...seems like something for Players in higher levels :/

lorentw
02-07-14, 12:18 PM
I just got 32 for my quetzal hatch, I have put my ninja on a nest and a rainbow on a nest, and my third nest has a charm with 4 hours to go, 6 hours to go on another charm breeding, I should have the dragon hatching done in a day or 2 at this rate. Now the quests and farming is always close for me

dalexxx
02-07-14, 12:18 PM
There are three new decors too...

I placed a water draggy on my third nest, see what happens tomorrow ::3

awsumum
02-07-14, 12:19 PM
So when I hatch a dragon for example, it will automatically go into the count? Or do I have to do anything, or can I just keep playing normally?

Depends on length of time. Fire/forest won't give any (hatching times are too small) but things like virtue/island/Pegasus will get you a lot of parts, as they are longer hatching times.

I managed to complete the hatching part of the summoning just through fruitful fails (20 parts per fruitful fail, 6-7 fails, got 128 parts) and managed to get jewellery dragon. I also planted 20 hour crops as this yielded the most parts last summoning. The quest part is only a few hours, so I'm guessing this will be the difficult part as air won't bring back too much :)

ciarjen
02-07-14, 12:21 PM
Not if you are working and dont have Big farms...seems like something for Players in higher levels :/

Do you have 6 farms? If so, then plant 1 hour food but you need to do at least 16 times a day.

My first summoning on my other account I was not able to complete because I only had small farms. It took a while before I could expand enough to get the larger farms.

Mani_Sari
02-07-14, 12:21 PM

Planting each hour for 16 hours is a lot of work, who has time to play that much lol. Actually I take that back, some of these tourney junkies play each hour, I guess a social life or work doesn't seem to matter. It's all about dragons and more dragons. Dragon for breakfast, dragon for lunch, dinner and dreaming about dragons maybe? :D

midnightmeerkat
02-07-14, 12:24 PM
Thought it was by hours. but whatever, the more the better right. :D

The drops might be a minimum of the how many hours it takes to grow food and hatch dragons.... Will be interesting to see the drop rates for the quests.

ciarjen
02-07-14, 12:24 PM
Planting each hour for 16 hours is a lot of work, who has time to play that much lol. Actually I take that back, some of these tourney junkies play each hour, I guess a social life or work doesn't seem to matter. It's all about dragons and more dragons. Dragon for breakfast, dragon for lunch, dinner and dreaming about dragons maybe? :D

I am one of those who plays every hour :D so 1hr food is normal for me. I use a timer to make sure I replant.

But I am guessing here that if the 1hours are doing consistent drops, that the 5, 8 and 20 hours will too and that way everyone should stand a chance of getting the parts whatever schedule of playing they stick to.

GanzEgal
02-07-14, 12:27 PM
I work from sunday till Friday 8 Hours per day, so i am 10 hours away...no Chance to make- its a week to Late, this week i had holiday

awsumum
02-07-14, 12:29 PM

Lol! I'm not that bad, but I do find myself dreaming about trying to fit everyone in habitats, but it usually turns into Tetris :(

That's my biggest wish! Being able to fit everyone in :) if there's a way to do it, I'll find it (and promptly post it on the forum, so others can display all their dragons too)

Getting back on topic, sortof! I like what TL have done with valentines day version, better than bright pink, like last year :) and I think I'll shuffle things so I can display rose and white rose together, good luck everyone!

MajicHearts
02-07-14, 12:31 PM
I planted diamondates(this morning)on all 6 farms. just collected them after the summoning started & got 5 hearts from each farm - total of 30 hearts.

kms899
02-07-14, 12:31 PM
got 6x20 hearts for harvest scalypear and hatched leopard and metal with 25 hearts total.

midnightmeerkat
02-07-14, 12:33 PM
The answer to that is if you don't like how the game is set up don't play it.... Or if you don't have time for that side of the game at this stage just leave it and do what you do have time for......

For those people who do have the larger farms they don't have to tend the farms every hour

freshfunin2008
02-07-14, 12:44 PM
Well I have two eggs on nest and Anubis in the den. I hope I get a lot of hearts or what ever they are for hatching. I need 128 of those. Should be manageable. 960 food will be tough if the drops are not high and regular.

buttabdullah99
02-07-14, 12:45 PM
The drops might be a minimum of the how many hours it takes to grow food and hatch dragons.... Will be interesting to see the drop rates for the quests.
4 hrs for quest air dragon and it will give u 4 hearts on each quest so gud luck everyone white rose is so cute but teddy is sooo weird :(

LadyAggie06
02-07-14, 12:50 PM
Im half way there on the hatching... that is never an issue... completing the quest wont be an issue either... its always the food. Its gonna be interesting...

Good luck everyone...

cdbabe
02-07-14, 12:52 PM

you have 3 task here

first is harvest foods which you can achieved from your plants for foods i normally go for 20 hours all the way i dont mind the long wait because i know i get something big in the end..through you will get your cream heart

2nd you need to do a quest just which one it is first on the list in our quest sometimes they change which dragon go for quest for the red heart

3rd hatch any dragon doesnt matter how many hours you have as long you hatch a drgaon then you will pink heart..

goodluck and hope make it bit clear for you..

cheers

lorentw
02-07-14, 01:11 PM

Or maybe we just get bored easily, I have a social life and a job, I just don't sleep like most people. A good nights sleep for me is 4 hours, so I guess I have an advantage over others

matchbox222
02-07-14, 01:19 PM
Yay my dream came true a teddy dragon

jim23cash
02-07-14, 01:32 PM
I had planted Rushrooms (1 hour) before it appeared, they gave me one each. Planted upgrapes (10 mins)while on island, got 2 or 3 total for all 6 farms.
I was speed breeding when it started, I had two wizards on nests, used gold to rush then, it gave me 44 hearts each!!!!
So using gold to rush doubled the amount it gave me! I'm done with that one!
If the food rates stay stable, This should be doable. The food was giving about 1 per hour, with a little wiggle room.
Since I got a tournament at same time, I'm going to be there hourly, and will plant Rushrooms for a couple of days. (2 day tourney for Chocolate).
Is everyone on the new Valentines edition?
See some of you on the tourney thread!
Good Luck Everyone!

allosarus
02-07-14, 01:37 PM
scaly pears are best i plant them most afternoons so i have them in the morning they gave me 20 white hearts

freshfunin2008
02-07-14, 01:52 PM
I had planted Rushrooms (1 hour) before it appeared, they gave me one each. Planted upgrapes (10 mins)while on island, got 2 or 3 total for all 6 farms.
I was speed breeding when it started, I had two wizards on nests, used gold to rush then, it gave me 44 hearts each!!!!
So using gold to rush doubled the amount it gave me! I'm done with that one!
If the food rates stay stable, This should be doable. The food was giving about 1 per hour, with a little wiggle room.
Since I got a tournament at same time, I'm going to be there hourly, and will plant Rushrooms for a couple of days. (2 day tourney for Chocolate).
Is everyone on the new Valentines edition?
See some of you on the tourney thread!
Good Luck Everyone!

10 min crops appear to give 2 to 3 per 6 crops. I did 1 hour crops and I got 1 heart per crop for a total of 6 hearts for 6 crops for 1 hour.

GanzEgal
02-07-14, 02:06 PM
Hmm when I buy the Special offer with the red Rose dragon, 50 Gold and 3000 crops, will the dragon come to the store if my Nest is full?

jim23cash
02-07-14, 02:10 PM
scaly pears are best i plant them most afternoons so i have them in the morning they gave me 20 white hearts

If Scalypears take 20 hours and give 20 hearts, that's still 1 per hour. Same as Rushrooms. Just allows for different schedules. I sped up a Rushroom to see if I got more, it gave me two when I sped w gold.
Tried the quest, sped w gold, still only got 4. So it does not give any advantage to the quest to speed it up, but both harvesting food and hatching Dragons gave double hearts when sped w gold.
Hope that helps. Good Luck All!

freshfunin2008
02-07-14, 02:23 PM
Hmm when I buy the Special offer with the red Rose dragon, 50 Gold and 3000 crops, will the dragon come to the store if my Nest is full?

any time I got a dragon or egg etc and my nest were full it will / should appear in your storage.

GanzEgal
02-07-14, 02:37 PM
any time I got a dragon or egg etc and my nest were full it will / should appear in your storage.

Thanks

lorentw
02-07-14, 02:50 PM
I tested a theory, I planted the "cheap" fireapple? 1 hour crops all farms can grow, 1 heart each, so if you have the summoning and 6 farms it is possible, but you will have to be diligent and constantly planting and harvesting

danni7788
02-07-14, 02:52 PM
I want these so bad!!!! Amazing!!! Great job, TL! White rose is beautiful and teddy bear is so cute!

Clark_Wayne
02-07-14, 02:53 PM
I have the summoning but one of my friend doesn't have.
Someone knows why ?
She is on iPad, level 33

lorentw
02-07-14, 02:58 PM
I have the summoning but one of my friend doesn't have.
Someone knows why ?
She is on iPad, level 33

restart the device is the first thing to try

lorentw
02-07-14, 03:18 PM
I am almost halfway there on the dragon hatching, had to speed up to get diamond out for tourney, got 19 for charm

droopy123love
02-07-14, 03:29 PM
Have collected 42/128 dragonhearts so far, have an island egg in nest, bred quetzal x diamond for half an hour and got 32hrs breed, rushrooms gave me 1 heart each farm, so think this quest will be manageble!

ciarjen
02-07-14, 03:36 PM
The quest has given me 4 hearts. For 128 we need just over 12 per day. That should be doable to do 3 to 4, 4 hour quests a day.

cakeandpie
I really want white rose--glad that it's the easier one of the two to get! I hope my son will be able to get at least one this time too, as he has 6 large farms now.

Clark_Wayne
restart the device is the first thing to try

Hmm someone told me that Valentine version need to be installed (i installed). Could be ?

kooky panda
02-07-14, 03:47 PM
Hmm someone told me that Valentine version need to be installed (i installed). Could be ?
I think you do need to have the Valentine version (IOS) 1.8.2 installed to see this new summoning.

elwood99
02-07-14, 03:47 PM
Or update to the latest DS version like myself. I do not install ds valentine yet. I am still waiting for the 30gold pop up.

mamamacfashion
02-07-14, 04:22 PM

I hear what your saying, I work and am a mom, but I don't have a social live, and I still don't have that much time to play. Yes if I ignore my son and don't clean my house I would have time lol. But even if u have time to play, there's not much you can do when waiting hours and even days for eggs/crops. Visit your nbrs then your done. To me this is just another gold grabbing TL gig, to make us buy gold to speed timings up to try and finish this.

mamamacfashion
02-07-14, 04:25 PM
First you need to put in the quest. It is the bottom option, 4 hour - I think it is the air dragon. Make sure you get it out in 4 hours time, then repeat and so on.

Put food in all your farms. 5hr and 20hr have worked best in the past - just make sure whatever you are putting in you can get it out in time and re-plant. To get all the parts, usually you have to be very timely for the whole 10 days.

For hatching, make sure you are always breeding something to go on the nest. Even better if you have two nests. If you have a spare nest, you can buy a water dragon in the market for coins which should give you drops too.

Keep reading the thread to see what other people are doing to meet the targets.

Good luck.
Thank you :) I got it now.
Thanks to everyone! This forum is awesome :D

LemonadeMouth173
02-07-14, 04:33 PM
Well, i think its a cute idea and the dragons are adorables. But honestly what i do not understand why ppl r so angry and so frustrated at the very beggining. I think this is the charm of the game, to have new challenges and new things, to try to get the dragons etc. Hatch, breed, visit and collect could be boring. But if some1 suspects something against his/ her pockets or any conspiration theory about how TL plains to steal everything we have , to quit this game and to find another one is the next logical step. To do something against ur own will means to harm urself- mental harm:)

chalupa2030
02-07-14, 04:37 PM
Well, i think its a cute idea and the dragons are adorables. But honestly what i do not understand why ppl r so angry and so frustrated at the very beggining. I think this is the charm of the game, to have new challenges and new things, to try to get the dragons etc. Hatch, breed, visit and collect could be boring. But if some1 suspects something against his/ her pockets or any conspiration theory about how TL plains to steal everything we have , to quit this game and to find another one is the next logical step. To do something against ur own will means to harm urself- mental harm:)

Well said!!

chalupa2030
02-07-14, 04:39 PM
Where can one see a picture of the Teddy Bear and White Rose dragons? The names are adorable!

chalupa2030
02-07-14, 04:42 PM
I think you do need to have the Valentine version (IOS) 1.8.2 installed to see this new summoning.

Oh. Well that explains why I can't see what they:p look like.

LemonadeMouth173
02-07-14, 04:47 PM
Where can one see a picture of the Teddy Bear and White Rose dragons? The names are adorable!

No need to download the new version. I just deleted and reinstalled the game. And ull find the icon on the right side of ur screen. Yes, the dragons r cuteeeee. I love Teddy but in his baby form. It will fit on ur Nursery , neighbour.;)

glitterbabies
02-07-14, 04:57 PM
excited for more new dragons!! White rose is gorgeous and Teddy, in baby form is adorable!

I play all day every day (obsession) so this shouldn't be difficult. I got Holly last time and that was after I joined the summoning with only a few days left.

I personally don't understand complaining about a game we play voluntarily.

JustKay
02-07-14, 05:02 PM
Very doable questing and hatching I think. Thanks to TL for releasing a summoning that looks like fun. Teddy is also soooo cute! only problem is I won't want to evolve him past lvl3!! :o Will still have to see how the farming goes. I got one from six 10 minute crops (but that could be a token first harvest freebie). Trying out 20,5, and 8 hour crops now to see what they drop rates are.

igames4me
02-07-14, 05:04 PM
Thanks tl enjoying the summoning

I need both these dragons on both accts

glitterbabies
02-07-14, 05:06 PM
just hatched 5 hr love and got 9 hearts!

JustKay
02-07-14, 05:10 PM
Looks like a simple 1 hour conversions rate across all three tasks, with no luck involved. I like it!! :D Easy on the math, easy on the gaming hours. Very achievable summoning. Which is nice since you should be spending time with your loved one on Valentines day :D and I'm not talking about your dragons :p

JustKay
02-07-14, 05:11 PM
just hatched 5 hr love and got 9 hearts!

Whoops, I guess it's not 1 hour conversion rates... i take it back. Seems like you got a bonus

JustKay
02-07-14, 05:15 PM

When there's a tourney on I play every hour I can, and other times my farms are going non-stop. However if I were to ever start dreaming of dragons... I'm throwing in the towel.. that's just too much...

chalupa2030
02-07-14, 05:20 PM
However if I were to ever start dreaming of dragons......

Oh dear. I'm doomed.

onevamp
02-07-14, 05:21 PM
I been on DS for over a year and never shared any personal info bout myself. I'm a College Student, have a deployed spouse, work, have 2 children and still have to take care of home.

w/that said, I don't think I'm the only person that play DS "who don't have a social life" or "work doesn't seem to matter..." it's all in fun. Some players could be competitive and just used to getting things done quickly (like a person who plays sports) What ever their reasons are, DS is a game that many people chose to enjoy. All I'm saying, let's just have fun and play however we can and be glad when more advanced players help others by sharing tips:)

Also, as of now, you can plant scaly pears once a day (20 hrs). It seems like you get one rose for each hour you harvest. And I just got 3 parts for breeding Air. That might help w/time too. 2 hrs and you can use coins! hope this

~VAMP~

rsusko
02-07-14, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I don't think checking the game every hour is that much of a time sink considering it takes about three minutes to tap all my habitats, reload my farms, decide whether I want to speed up breeding or evolution and do the arena lol. I spend more time refreshing my facebook notifications per hour than I do on the game, I think. That said when there isn't a tournament running I usually let a few hours go by before I remember to check it.

glitterbabies
02-07-14, 05:53 PM
Whoops, I guess it's not 1 hour conversion rates... i take it back. Seems like you got a bonus

maybe because I used gold to get her out of the nest so I could free up my diamond for the tourney.

rissah
02-07-14, 05:59 PM
Looks like a simple 1 hour conversions rate across all three tasks, with no luck involved. I like it!! :D Easy on the math, easy on the gaming hours. Very achievable summoning. Which is nice since you should be spending time with your loved one on Valentines day :D and I'm not talking about your dragons :p

I think there's some luck. I got 29 hearts for hatching a Mindvolt.

sfallday
02-07-14, 05:59 PM
I don't see this working

drakoshka89
02-07-14, 06:11 PM
Just hatched my mismoth and got 19 hearts. Maybe super rare gives you more of them

matchbox222
02-07-14, 07:00 PM
Just hatched my mismoth and got 19 hearts. Maybe super rare gives you more of them

Wow 19 hearts!
I only got 4

LemonadeMouth173
02-07-14, 07:07 PM
Wow 19 hearts!
I only got 4

For what kind of dragon? I got 10 for Coral( lol).

rosewaterlily
02-07-14, 09:52 PM
Excited to see a super rare white/green dragon in the game since we don't have one of those, and it would be good for battle arena. The baby teddy dragon is adorbs and would finally make me trade my extra leopard that I keep around just to have two super rare white/yellows. Hope to get both these dragons without gold although questing every four hours could be challenging. Glad we can plant 1 hour rushrooms and still get parts so I don't run out of food due to the summoning. Right now I just buy air eggs and pop them in any empty nests I have to get two parts for two hours.

dalexxx
02-07-14, 11:40 PM

I believe so, rarity does matter i think, i hatched water and got 12, air gave 2 ::3

riversprite77
02-08-14, 01:19 AM

Not true I got 6 hearts for a 3 hour hatch time and 24 hearts for a 12 hour hatch time.

ciarjen
02-08-14, 02:34 AM
Excited to see a super rare white/green dragon in the game since we don't have one of those, and it would be good for battle arena. The baby teddy dragon is adorbs and would finally make me trade my extra leopard that I keep around just to have two super rare white/yellows. Hope to get both these dragons without gold although questing every four hours could be challenging. Glad we can plant 1 hour rushrooms and still get parts so I don't run out of food due to the summoning. Right now I just buy air eggs and pop them in any empty nests I have to get two parts for two hours.

That's what I thought when I saw the super rare green/white - perfect for the arena. I love the design too :)

buttabdullah99
02-08-14, 03:49 AM
Currently I have
Farms 145/960
Hatching 35/128
Quest 8/128 not good :(
Total ???? I forgot lol :p

ciarjen
02-08-14, 04:45 AM
Currently I have
Farms 145/960
Hatching 35/128
Quest 8/128 not good :(
Total ???? I forgot lol :p

Not good?

You are on target for the quest. You need at least 12 parts each 24 hour period. There is another 6 hours to go for the first 24 hours and I would assume by then you would have another 4 parts.

The parts on this summoning are dropping consistently so everyone has a chance to complete it providing they stick to a schedule of putting in quests and food (if they have 6 large farms)

I predict you will have both dragons by the end of the 10 days :)

buttabdullah99
02-08-14, 05:16 AM
Not good?

You are on target for the quest. You need at least 12 parts each 24 hour period. There is another 6 hours to go for the first 24 hours and I would assume by then you would have another 4 parts.

The parts on this summoning are dropping consistently so everyone has a chance to complete it providing they stick to a schedule of putting in quests and food (if they have 6 large farms)

I predict you will have both dragons by the end of the 10 days :)

Thank for info I wasn't at home that's why my quest is bad :)

asyran2012
02-08-14, 05:39 AM
Not true I got 6 hearts for a 3 hour hatch time and 24 hearts for a 12 hour hatch time.

Still as buggish as ever :p

sfallday
02-08-14, 08:16 AM
Anyone done pears yet? Curious if they give 20 or more

jim23cash
02-08-14, 08:23 AM
I posted earlier that if you speed hatching or harvesting, it increases the number of items received. At least one of the people that reported receiving more than 1 per hour of hatching has come back to report that they did use gold to speed.
It would be helpful if everyone posting how much they get for harvesting or hatching would indicate if they used gold to speed. So far, it has been a straight 1:1 ratio on time to amount received, UNLESS gold was used to speed.
I believe TL did this intentionally because of feedback from the beta testing and the first 2 summonings. We asked for consistantly in drop rates, and to know what they were, so we could plan ahead and not stress.
The 1st two summonings were stressful because of inconsistent drop rates, and inability to plan how often we needed to do things. The last summoning went much smoother, with the changes TL implemented. They made it doable, if you have the time to invest. They made the parts cheaper to purchase if you run low. They made drop rates consistent.
I really enjoy summonings now. It's a fun way to get 1 or 2 new Dragons without breeding!
Now, if they would only make habitat increases regularly scheduled!!

jim23cash
02-08-14, 08:30 AM

It's really helpful to read the Thread from the beginning, it answers s lot of questions that keep getting asked over and over. The pears gave 20 each, but 1 person reported 27 each (unclear if they sped with gold).
So far, all plants over 1 hour give 1 heart per hour. Speeding w gold increases the amount by 1 heart for each gold spent. (Same as price to buy them in my goal timer - 1 gold per heart).

buttabdullah99
02-08-14, 10:08 AM
For info:-
I am planting scare pears in 3 farms
And in other 3 I am planting diamonates
Diamonates always gave me 5 hearts each
Scare pears gave me 20 hearts each :);):) so I am able to collect 100 white hearts in one days :):)

drakoshka89
02-08-14, 11:07 AM
I posted earlier that if you speed hatching or harvesting, it increases the number of items received. At least one of the people that reported receiving more than 1 per hour of hatching has come back to report that they did use gold to speed.
It would be helpful if everyone posting how much they get for harvesting or hatching would indicate if they used gold to speed. So far, it has been a straight 1:1 ratio on time to amount received, UNLESS gold was used to speed.
I believe TL did this intentionally because of feedback from the beta testing and the first 2 summonings. We asked for consistantly in drop rates, and to know what they were, so we could plan ahead and not stress.
The 1st two summonings were stressful because of inconsistent drop rates, and inability to plan how often we needed to do things. The last summoning went much smoother, with the changes TL implemented. They made it doable, if you have the time to invest. They made the parts cheaper to purchase if you run low. They made drop rates consistent.
I really enjoy summonings now. It's a fun way to get 1 or 2 new Dragons without breeding!
What a clever word you're saying. I really sped up my eggs and have more of hearts. But as for quests and crops, I don't sped them up and all as usual.

dalexxx
02-08-14, 11:26 AM
I get five per diamonddates, ive planted 20 hrs now and will know tomorrow :: 3

buttabdullah99
02-08-14, 11:55 AM
What a clever word you're saying. I really sped up my eggs and have more of hearts. But as for quests and crops, I don't sped them up and all as usual.
Yeah I also notice this when we do sped up our nests they have us more hearts as compared with their own time

awsumum
02-08-14, 11:57 AM

I've just collected from my pears :) 20 hearts each farm

ciarjen
02-08-14, 12:02 PM

Great post and I agree, they have made this doable for people prepared to invest the time to play the game to a schedule. For those who can't they can still get many parts and use some gold or settle for the first dragon which I think is very nice :)

Drachenia
02-08-14, 12:02 PM
I have for 1. hours Rushrooms 1. heart get.
5. hours Diamondates 5. heart

With Egg's Titan 39 heart get
Trickster 18 heart get
Magic 20 heart get
Mist 14 heart get
Quarz 22 heart get

droopy123love
02-08-14, 12:03 PM
Just harvest 6x scaly pears, 20 hearts each farm, have now 126/960 food, 8/128 quest, 75/128 dragons, so a total of 209 and 8 days 23 hrs 28 min left, quetzal in nest and titan breeding.

glitterbabies
02-08-14, 12:15 PM
I just harvested four 5 hr farms crops and only got 5 hearts ?.?? Wth?

midnightmeerkat
02-08-14, 12:26 PM

If you harvest quickly you will just see 1 notification, are you sure your total hasn't increased by 20?

ciarjen
02-08-14, 12:26 PM

5 each farm is correct. All foods are dropping 1 per hour of growing time.

glitterbabies
02-08-14, 12:49 PM

It was 5 total I think. I will have to pay closer attention to what I start with v. What I end up with to see if I am getting all the hearts but only one notification.

midnightmeerkat
02-08-14, 12:52 PM
It was 5 total I think. I will have to pay closer attention to what I start with v. What I end up with to see if I am getting all the hearts but only one notification.

I always collect quickly and get 1-2 notifications but get all the hearts added to my total

ciarjen
02-08-14, 01:01 PM

I only get one notification if I collect food like I normally do. To see all the pop ups, you have to collect one farm, wait for the pop up, then tap on the next farm and so on. Even if you didn't see it by tapping too quickly it is still in your summoning totals.

mamamacfashion
02-08-14, 03:04 PM
So no matter what you plant, you get 5 each per hour per farm?
And with dragons is all random correct, based on rarity and level?

midnightmeerkat
02-08-14, 03:12 PM
So no matter what you plant, you get 5 each per hour per farm?
And with dragons is all random correct, based on rarity and level?

For harvesting you get 1 heart per hour per farm

For hatching you get a heart per hour for common dragons, more based on rarity (level doesn't apply). I got 19 for Cupid which is rare. Cupid is 18 hours so it was 1 extra.

mamamacfashion
02-08-14, 03:15 PM
For harvesting you get 1 heart per hour per farm

Up above someone said 5 each farm? I'll figure it out either way though

midnightmeerkat
02-08-14, 03:22 PM

I got 5 for diamond dates which take 5 hours. So that is 1 per hour

midnightmeerkat
02-08-14, 03:31 PM

Yes it was 5 per 5 hour farm

mamamacfashion
02-08-14, 04:18 PM
Yes it was 5 per 5 hour farm
Ya it says 5 each farm... Lol that's where I was getting confused! :) hahaha it's all good. So it's 1 heart per hour!! Got it

LemonadeMouth173
02-08-14, 04:45 PM
Some1 asked about so i answer- i speeded with couple gold a Deep(15 hrs) and i got 18 hearts.I have a 20 hrs egg on my nest so tomorrow ill be able to see how many hearts ill get.

filipina1983
02-08-14, 06:12 PM
I got 48 hearts each by hatching 2 crusaders I hatched. I also got a lot of hearts for hatching infinity. I hatched other dragons also. I now have 128/128 hearts for hatching

glitterbabies
02-08-14, 08:32 PM
I am not worried about hatching goal but the harvesting goal seems very tricky.

I think the 5hr crop in four farms (with 8 hr crop while sleeping so time isn't lost) and 20hr crop on last two farms.

Here is my plan for the next 9 days

7am - 12 pm four 5hr crop = 20 hearts
12 pm - 5 pm four 5hr crops = 20 hearts
5pm - 10 pm four 5hr crops = 20 hearts
10pm - 6am four 8 hr crops = 32 hearts
Two 20 hr crops simultaneously = 40 hearts

So that is 132 hearts every 24 hours which over 9 days remaining would give me 1,188 hearts from harvesting.

* I am terrible at math so my calculations could be off

Sparkly888
02-09-14, 08:09 AM
I am loving these consistent drops!
So much nicer than the first summoning!
And I just got 58 hearts for hatching a Virtue! I rushed it with gold.
As I figure it that works out to 33 for the original hours plus the 25 gold/hours that I rushed it! Equals 58
Thank you TL! So much better this time around!

igames4me
02-09-14, 08:18 AM
I am loving these consistent drops!
So much nicer than the first summoning!
And I just got 58 hearts for hatching a Virtue! I rushed it with gold.
As I figure it that works out to 33 for the original hours plus the 25 gold/hours that I rushed it! Equals 58
Thank you TL! So much better this time around!

Yeah it's like you are buying the hearts since in the summoning pop up each part costs 1 gold each
Same if you speed food you would get extra depending on gold used to speed up

If you speed a crop with 2 gold you should get an extra 2 Thant the usual 1 to 1 ratio

Sparkly888
02-09-14, 08:39 AM
Yeah it's like you are buying the hearts since in the summoning pop up each part costs 1 gold each
Same if you speed food you would get extra depending on gold used to speed up

If you speed a crop with 2 gold you should get an extra 2 Thant the usual 1 to 1 ratio

I haven't tried it with crops but I just tried speeding the Air Dragon For Hearts Quest--used 4 gold. But didn't get extra hearts for speeding with gold.

jim23cash
02-09-14, 08:55 AM
I haven't tried it with crops but I just tried speeding the Air Dragon For Hearts Quest--used 4 gold. But didn't get extra hearts for speeding with gold.

No, you don't get extra on speeding quests.
Also, if you speed food, you get an extra heart for each hour you speed, but the hours cost 2 gold, so it is a bad deal to speed food. You can buy the hearts for one gold in the summoning.

rsusko
02-09-14, 11:21 AM
Well I'm practically done with hatching already and quest doesn't seem too bad...but honestly I guess even if I don't make it to the teddy dragon I wouldn't care too much. It is cute as a baby but I don't like its epic form. White rose would be nice for arena.

jus7_me89
02-09-14, 03:31 PM
I did not have the time to calculate my chances to get those 2 dragons but i hope i will get both of them. TL did a great job with the last summoning and i hope they will keep it that way with this one. My results so far ( i didn't see many players posting their current summoning status like they used to do with the last summonings ) :

Harvest food: 278/960 ( in 3 minutes i will get 6 more items ; i usually plant 1 h crops because i need food for my dragons and 8h crops during the night )
Complete the quest: 36/128 ( i have some worries here but i hope i won't use any gold )
Hatch dragons: 95/128 ( almost done with this one )

igames4me
02-09-14, 04:41 PM
I did not have the time to calculate my chances to get those 2 dragons but i hope i will get both of them. TL did a great job with the last summoning and i hope they will keep it that way with this one. My results so far ( i didn't see many players posting their current summoning status like they used to do with the last summonings ) :

Harvest food: 278/960 ( in 3 minutes i will get 6 more items ; i usually plant 1 h crops because i need food for my dragons and 8h crops during the night )
Complete the quest: 36/128 ( i have some worries here but i hope i won't use any gold )
Hatch dragons: 95/128 ( almost done with this one )
Your doing great.. Yeah I find it weird people are not posting their results so far
Here are mine
283/960. Food
36/ 128 quests
And 91/128 hatching

igames4me
02-09-14, 04:52 PM
On other Acct I have
265/960
36/128
86/128

LadyAggie06
02-09-14, 05:03 PM
232/40/128

At 10pm est (3 hours) I will get 85 more food and also doing the 1 hour while I'm up... As soon as I go to bed, will grow 8 hour food... Will see how this goes...

Nervous about the food.

sfallday
02-09-14, 05:42 PM
270/960
28/128
94/128

had Atlantis out so started quest late

glitterbabies
02-09-14, 06:47 PM
My progress so far

Harvest 308/960
quest 40/128
Hatch 122/128

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 07:43 PM
Looks like it is the Quest that is causing a bit of worry ! 32/128 or 25%

Harvest: Quest:Hatch = 303/960:32/128:79/128 = 32% : 25% :62%

lorentw
02-09-14, 07:52 PM
I have a very busy week ahead so I thought I would post my totals so far
285/960 food
44/128 quests
128/128 dragons. I had several eggs in storage waiting to clear habitat space so I had a big jump on this

LadyAggie06
02-09-14, 07:57 PM
sumercare- the quests don't seem to be an issue for me... I can do 5 times each day... ESP with my work schedule.. It's the food that makes me nervous...

Loren- right... My updated total are 319/48/128... I still have eggs in storage too... So that wasn't an issue. I bred a whole bunch of island dragons, then my sapphire and a few others... As I said, the food has me worried.. I have 4 farms doing 20 hour and then 1 doing 5 hour and 1 doing 1 hour since I'm always playing... When I'm sleep. I do 8 hours...

So we will see... Good luck everyone!

jaesha
02-09-14, 08:00 PM
What happened to the Summoning? I was collecting from a harvest and I received a notice that I'd received the white rose in storage. I finished harvesting and no parts. The summing icon is gone. What went wrong TL? :confused: I thought it was working? I spent hours and hours playing to harvest, breed and quest to try and finish. Not to mention the gold used for breeding and questing. :(

Could you let us know what happened? Or is it just my game?

igames4me
02-09-14, 08:19 PM
What happened to the Summoning? I was collecting from a harvest and I received a notice that I'd received the white rose in storage. I finished harvesting and no parts. The summing icon is gone. What went wrong TL? :confused: I thought it was working? I spent hours and hours playing to harvest, breed and quest to try and finish. Not to mention the gold used for breeding and questing. :(

Could you let us know what happened? Or is it just my game?
Try restarting game and check your storage

jaesha
02-09-14, 08:31 PM
Try restarting game and check your storage

My Summoning is gone and apparently my gold is gone too.

I had not collected the parts to finish the entire Summoning, and had not opened the summoning icon, I was simply clicking on my farms to harvest got to 4th farm and received the notice. I guess I'll need to report this. Major glitch.

This is depressing. I do a lot to support this game. If I'd done this by accident I wouldn't have an issue. I have accidentally sped up things before, but this was not the case.

JustKay
02-09-14, 08:34 PM
I did the math (twice just to be sure) and seem's pretty doable with a bit of hard work. Even more so than the previous Christmas summoning. There's also a pretty generous margin for error. Definitely enjoying the new summoning design. It takes into account the fact that we all need sleep :D Thanks, TL.

FigmentValley
02-09-14, 10:09 PM
It is definitely do-able. I am very pleased that it rewards the WORK, not the random spin of luck. One part for one hour.

I was a bit surprised, though. I sped my first 12 hour egg by one hour and received 13 parts as expected. I sped the second 12 hour egg by 1 hour also, yet only received 12 parts. I would have expected 13, also. Identical eggs, identical timing, identical speeding, identical gold expenditure, yet NOT identical parts rewards.

Hmmmmmmm.....

Lesson: DON'T count on one gold buying one part. It apparently is where the obnoxious "random" play comes in..... :(

jim23cash
02-09-14, 11:43 PM
I think people aren't posting results as much because they aren't as concerned that they won't reach the needed amounts this time. Other summonings we were posting totals to show that it was not going as planned, & that we did not feel like it was working correctly. I feel like it's going fine this time. I finished the hatching on the first day. The quest is the least fun part, it's just going to take a certain amount of time to do all the quests, unless you use gold. The food harvesting is also per hour, so we just have to stick with it.
Here are my totals:
Total needed 484/1216
304/960
52/128
128/128
I used gold at the beginning to test each to see if you received extra for speeding. The hatching I finished quickly because I was speed breeding. I had two wizards on nest, and got 44 each for speeding them. Then a few more fails speeded up and that part was finished.
Good Luck everyone!

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 11:54 PM
Looks like it is the Quest that is causing a bit of worry ! 32/128 or 25%

Harvest: Quest:Hatch = 303/960:32/128:79/128 = 32% : 25% :62%

OKay now I stand:

Harvest:Quest:Hatch= 333:36:109 = 35%:28%:85%

With 7 full days to go, I should be just okay.
Quest is my main worry still.

Reason why Hatch is faster is becoz some of us have 2 nests. Some even have 4 or 5 nests !

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 11:58 PM
My Summoning is gone and apparently my gold is gone too.

I had not collected the parts to finish the entire Summoning, and had not opened the summoning icon, I was simply clicking on my farms to harvest got to 4th farm and received the notice. I guess I'll need to report this. Major glitch.

This is depressing. I do a lot to support this game. If I'd done this by accident I wouldn't have an issue. I have accidentally sped up things before, but this was not the case.

Drop a note to them. Take a pic with the icon gone.
It is sure evidence to show that you have completed the exercise.

Seymour82
02-10-14, 01:39 AM
My summoning hasn't even started yet :/ I hope they don't take time off mine for that!

jim23cash
02-10-14, 01:52 AM
My summoning hasn't even started yet :/ I hope they don't take time off mine for that!

Have you downloaded the Valentines version? I think you need that.
Otherwise, try forcing closed your game, then turn phone off. When you turn back on & open, if it doesn't show, try deleting and reinstalling game.
I don't know if you need to be a certain level or not.

Broggoy
02-10-14, 01:54 AM
That white rose is the same as the 'normal' Rose Dragon

ciarjen
02-10-14, 03:26 AM
sumercare- the quests don't seem to be an issue for me... I can do 5 times each day... ESP with my work schedule.. It's the food that makes me nervous...

Loren- right... My updated total are 319/48/128... I still have eggs in storage too... So that wasn't an issue. I bred a whole bunch of island dragons, then my sapphire and a few others... As I said, the food has me worried.. I have 4 farms doing 20 hour and then 1 doing 5 hour and 1 doing 1 hour since I'm always playing... When I'm sleep. I do 8 hours...

So we will see... Good luck everyone!

No need to be worried about the food. You are well on target. You need to collect 100 hearts a day for food. We still have another 8 hours until we are at the 3 day mark and you already have 319.

ciarjen
02-10-14, 03:29 AM

It's one timer for everyone, so the clock now stands at 7 days, 8 hours left. Try closing your app, switching off device. Deleting/reinstalling app. Installing Valentines version.

filipina1983
02-10-14, 05:18 AM
Ok here's a calculated guess of what I need and what I have so far, I broke down the hours and items needed: I completed the hatching 128/128

Hatching:128/128 completed

330/960: Harvest

120 crops per 20 hrs 6 farms using scaly pears and diamondates to reach 960

Monday: 450 hearts
Tuesday: 570 hearts
Wednesday: 690 hearts
Thursday: 810 hearts
Friday: 930 hearts
Friday: 960 hearts 5 hrs crops which total 30 5 times 6 equals 30 (goal)
-----
48/128 Quest: every 4 hrs
Today:
10am: 52
2pm: 56
6pm: 60
10pm:64

Tuesday:
2am:68
6am:72
10am:76
2pm:80
6pm:84
10pm:88

Wednesday:
2am:92
6am:96
10am:100
2pm:104
6pm:108
10pm: 112

Thursday:
2am:116
6am:120
10am:124
2pm:128

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 09:52 AM
This summoning is really reachable if they don't change the current drop rates. Plenty of time for all three.

Mani_Sari
02-10-14, 11:14 AM
OKay now I stand:

Reason why Hatch is faster is becoz some of us have 2 nests. Some even have 4 or 5 nests !

5 nests? Wow 4 is the max in my game, must be one of those players who also have 2 breeding dens. :O

Sparkly888
02-10-14, 11:31 AM
This summoning is really reachable if they don't change the current drop rates. Plenty of time for all three.

I'm really glad because I started a day and a half late!
If I hadn't visited the board I wouldn't have known there was a Summoning going on because I hadn't downloaded the Valentine version.
And if it wasn't for the Summoning I wouldn't have. Just glad I don't have to PLAY the Valentine version--those colors freak me out. :-)
So I may not get the Teddy and I don't mind that. I'm just pleased that I can move steadily towards getting the White Rose.

DeQ757
02-10-14, 11:37 AM
Maybe I'm not understanding how the Summoning accrues. :confused: It isn't a cumulative total among food, hatchlings, and quests?

This the first time I've played DS with a Summoning. Please bear with my inexperience! :)

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 11:41 AM
To get White Rose you just need a combo of 800 parts on my game. To get reindeer you need all parts from all three activities if that makes sense.

jim23cash
02-10-14, 11:45 AM
To get White Rose you just need a combo of 800 parts on my game. To get reindeer you need all parts from all three activities if that makes sense.

It's a Teddy Bear, not Reindeer. that was last summoning!

DeQ757
02-10-14, 12:04 PM

Thank you! Now it makes sense. It shows 800 parts for the White Rose for me, too.

(We knew you meant Teddy Bear dragon :) )

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 12:20 PM
It's a Teddy Bear, not Reindeer. that was last summoning!

LOL!!!!! I knew it was a brown one. You are correct. thanks

jus7_me89
02-10-14, 12:32 PM
my progress so far:

harvest food : 391/960
complete the quest : 56/128
hatch dragons : 113/128

i will get White Rose for sure! dont know about the other one...

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 12:52 PM
my progress so far:

You are on a good pace.

I am at:
for a total of 466 with 6 day 22 Hr 37 min etc etc.

Kami365
02-10-14, 01:42 PM
So far my Dragon Summoning are as follows,.

Total parts need 1216

Harvest 420/960
Quest 56/128 quite challenging tho,but I'll try.
Hatch 128/128

Time remaining,, days 06 hours 21 mins 46

ciarjen
02-10-14, 01:49 PM
Maybe I'm not understanding how the Summoning accrues. :confused: It isn't a cumulative total among food, hatchlings, and quests?

This the first time I've played DS with a Summoning. Please bear with my inexperience! :)

If you look at the green bar at the top, this is your progress bar. When it hits the white rose you will summon the white rose into your storage and when it hits the teddy you will get that one. If you don't make it to the teddy before the time is up you have the option to use gold to buy it. The closer you get, the lower the gold will be which is needed.

These are both super rare dragons (click on the i information icon to view) which can't be bred, so worth getting if you can.

ciarjen
02-10-14, 01:52 PM
my progress so far:

At this rate you will get both of them :)

igames4me
02-10-14, 03:06 PM
Acct 1: progress

415/960
52/128
128/128

mamamacfashion
02-10-14, 03:10 PM
Is it possible to finish this without using ANY gold (speeding up)?

igames4me
02-10-14, 03:13 PM
second acct :
397/960
52/128
108/128

everyone posting their results seem to be on track ito getting both dragons if they keep up what they are doing

igames4me
02-10-14, 03:14 PM

it could be done if you started since the first day . what are your number progress so far?

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 03:15 PM

Yes if you started day 1 and you have large farms. The hatching of eggs should be possible even with 1 nest and the 4 hour quest allows for plenty of time with out speeding it up.

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 03:16 PM
it could be done if you started since the first day . what are your number progress so far?

Let us know and someone will analyze it for you and let you know your chances. lol. :)

JustKay
02-10-14, 06:31 PM

I think it's great that TL are factoring in the newbie players now. Most will only have one nest so this is still achievable for one nest. The difficulty on some of the recent events in their games was through the roof and I saw a few starting players give up out right (esp in CS). While I enjoy getting a bit of challenge out of my games, it's clear that the previous events were so difficult that they would put off new players who haven't yet developed any attachment to the game yet. TL should be focusing on making sure these new players are having fun since they are the ones with untapped potential. As an older player, TL won't get much gold out of me. I have many dragons already, understand the in game mechanics very well, have several gold producing dragons and I'm pretty set in my ways. I think the most benefit TL gets from established players is that they form a community that helps new players along. The new players are the ones that haven't spent gold yet and have the need to collect more dragons. I think they aren't making use of the level system effectively. It's great to have everyone pile in to a tourney all at once, but new players should still have the option to revisit that tournament later on when they are at a higher level and they've build up their army of dragons and it's actually possible for them to get some good progress.

JustKay
02-10-14, 06:42 PM
Excited to see a super rare white/green dragon in the game since we don't have one of those, and it would be good for battle arena.

Yeah, agree it's a great move, especially since I've noticed that it seems like hidden colours don't matter in Battle Arena anymore. My dawntree is nowhere near as effective against black hybrids as before. That's shame since hidden colours used to give us a lot of SuperRare dragon options to use in the Arena (NightElf,Kitsune,Naga,Dawntree,Peacock) and were in some cases easier to breed than their rare non-hidden counterparts (BlackSwan). It will be good to get back a White Green SuperRare combo.

sfallday
02-10-14, 07:18 PM
360/800
48/128
128/128

Quests are gonna hurt me

Hannah396
02-10-14, 07:36 PM
I am not getting any credit (hearts) for the quests. I didn't last time either. I'm on IOS 6. something. I get the hearts for food and hatching and have sent dragons on 6 quests (volcanic and magic show) and haven't gotten any hearts. Anyone know what's up with this?

Hannah396
02-10-14, 07:46 PM
Quests already hurt me (even without dragon summoning) except for the volcanic one. The others rip me off nearly every time. $10,000 for one map??? Seriously? Or $5000 for 100 worth of food?

Sumercarefree
02-10-14, 07:51 PM
OKay now I stand:

Harvest:Quest:Hatch= 333:36:109 = 35%:28%:85%

With 7 full days to go, I should be just okay.
Quest is my main worry still.

Let me check my 1 day progress:

Harvest:Quest:Hatch = 423/960:56/128:128/128 = 44%:44%:100%

Going to harvest soon. so only quest to worry.

Sumercarefree
02-10-14, 07:52 PM
I am not getting any credit (hearts) for the quests. I didn't last time either. I'm on IOS 6. something. I get the hearts for food and hatching and have sent dragons on 6 quests (volcanic and magic show) and haven't gotten any hearts. Anyone know what's up with this?

Why not delete the game and reload it again.

Lesimony
02-10-14, 08:01 PM
You need to be going on the special "Love is in the Air" quest. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the available quests, you have to send an Air dragon.

mamamacfashion
02-10-14, 11:52 PM
Let us know and someone will analyze it for you and let you know your chances. lol. :)
Ok :)
267/960
28/128
60/128
I'm really behind, I've been playing since it started, but it is my first go at the summoning thingy so I was a little slow.
I have 2 enchanted farms and the rest are large. I've been doing 20 hrs and 8, and a few 5 hrs with the enchanted farm. But been slow on the quests, and hatching. I've hatched a night, and can't remember the other 2 first ones.
Some days I can check every 4 hours, but some days I can't. I could buy gold and use it, but don't want to waste it if I'm not going to be able to reach it.
Hope this isn't too much to analyze :) LOL. What do yas think?

awsumum
02-11-14, 12:42 AM
I'm really sad :( I had my air dragon come back from a quest and got the 4 hearts, all good so far! Then I wanted to check how many I had to go, pressed the summoning symbol in the top right corner, and my screen went grey. I waited for a while, tapped on the screen (at the bottom) and all of a sudden I've finished the summoning, somehow bought the rest for gold and now have white rose and teddy dragons. AND I'm short about 300 odd gold. REALLY upset as I would have finished everything in the next 2-3 days WITHOUT wasting my gold :(

chalupa2030
02-11-14, 01:02 AM
Omg! I'm so sorry!

All the times I wasted gold, it was my fault for not focusing. But once. Recently. 40 gold. Finished a landscaping ~ all I did was check on the status. Poof. Took my gold.

unto0chable87
02-11-14, 01:19 AM
Do u think I get the teddy dragon? (without gold)

343/960
44/128
74/128

droopy123love
02-11-14, 01:57 AM
Pffft quests are gonna be a hard time for me i guess...

hearts a few minutes ago:

Food 486/960
Quest 24/128
Hatch 128/128

cuppysofcakes
02-11-14, 02:11 AM
Food 423/960
Quest 28/128
Hatch 65/128
Total 516/1216

Hoping to be able to get both dragons but for the first two days or so of this summoning I was not really able to do anything.

awsumum
02-11-14, 05:04 AM
Omg! I'm so sorry!

All the times I wasted gold, it was my fault for not focusing. But once. Recently. 40 gold. Finished a landscaping ~ all I did was check on the status. Poof. Took my gold.

Oh hun :( I feel your pain. Going to take ages to build it back up, and I'm a speed breeder so was trying to hoard for next dragon release. Oh well, guess I'll try something else, like backing out of game and playing something else then coming back to dragon story. Live and learn (not a lot you can do with a frozen grey screen though!) blah

picklylily
02-11-14, 06:07 AM
Omg! I'm so sorry!

I'm really pissed off. Was harvesting plants and I don't know what buttons I pressed. But I summoned white rose and teddy and lost more than 500 gold. And I'm not crazy about the Valentines Dragons. I want my gold back!

jim23cash
02-11-14, 06:12 AM
I'm really sad :( I had my air dragon come back from a quest and got the 4 hearts, all good so far! Then I wanted to check how many I had to go, pressed the summoning symbol in the top right corner, and my screen went grey. I waited for a while, tapped on the screen (at the bottom) and all of a sudden I've finished the summoning, somehow bought the rest for gold and now have white rose and teddy dragons. AND I'm short about 300 odd gold. REALLY upset as I would have finished everything in the next 2-3 days WITHOUT wasting my gold :(

Oh, Thats terrible. I'm so sorry! I hate it when that happens! I got a grey screen last summoning, when I decided to buy the last couple of items instead of waiting on a quest. I closed game and reopened, and it told me the dragons were in storage. I was afraid I had spent gold and lost dragons! I don't think there is anything you can do... I'm sure you won't get your gold back. Sorry Dear!
I tap too fast all the time, and end up using gold when I don't mean to- but I know the possibility is there, and I still tap too fast, so I don't get mad at anyone anymore... I should know better by now!
I like to speed breed too, so I know how much that gold loss hurts!
Well, better luck on the next new release.

jim23cash
02-11-14, 06:17 AM
I'm really pissed off. Was harvesting plants and I don't know what buttons I pressed. But I summoned white rose and teddy and lost more than 500 gold. And I'm not crazy about the Valentines Dragons. I want my gold back!

Ouch! I'm sorry! I think when you harvest and the heart notice pops up, they have a "Go" button on them. If you accidentally push that, then touch the screen again before it goes into summoning screen, it's really easy to hit the "buy now" button. I don't think you will get any gold back from TL. I'm sorry you don't even like them! At least the rose is a super rare green white. That will be helpful in tournaments.
Hope that helps a little bit.

jim23cash
02-11-14, 06:36 AM
If you send your Quest Dragon out every four hours, you can send it 6 times a day. It brings back 4 hearts. So you can get 24 hearts per day.
Lets say you only get 5 quests per day. That would give you 20 hearts per day.
There are currently 6 days and 5 hours left.
If you do 5 quests per day for 6 days, and one more in the last 5 hours, you would get 124 hearts, which is almost enough if you start right now.
Since you 3 all have at least 20, if you can manage between 4 and 6 quests per day, (with most of them 5) you will probably be able to get both without using gold.
If you only manage 4 per day, you will most likely come up a little short.
Hope that helps. Good Luck!

rissah
02-11-14, 06:38 AM
The gold traps are insane. I'm addicted to the game but would not recommend to anyone just because of that. It's unscrupulous. It would be different if being careful meant you would never fall into one. But even when the gold trap is no mistake of your own, your screen just did that progress thing with the fruitful and suddenly gold was gone, customer service just tells you that you spent it. Yeah, like I would ever speed up a Crusader Dragon on the nest when I already have 3 of them and another one is in the den, meaning I have to wait 44 hours already anyway.

As for the summoning, I wasn't seeing any progress and then I started using all 6 farms for the 20 hour harvest. Now I'm halfway on the food goal.

chalupa2030
02-11-14, 06:40 AM
And I'm not crazy about the Valentines Dragons. I want my gold back!

I hear ya! Those two summoning dragons are awful looking. Certainly not worth everyone's gold!

jim23cash
02-11-14, 06:48 AM
Ok :)
267/960
28/128
60/128

Do u think I get the teddy dragon? (without gold)

343/960
44/128
74/128

Pffft quests are gonna be a hard time for me i guess...

hearts a few minutes ago:

Food 486/960
Quest 24/128
Hatch 128/128

Food 423/960
Quest 28/128
Hatch 65/128
Total 516/1216

Sorry, I forgot to include your info in my answer above. See my calculations on the previous response to see what you need to finish on time. (It's 3 above this one).

filipina1983
02-11-14, 07:17 AM
So far I have the following below: I'm almost there to get white rose :)

Harvest food: 460/960
Complete the quest: 76/128
Hatching: 128/128

Total: 664/1216

jim23cash
02-11-14, 07:59 AM
So far I have the following below: I'm almost there to get white rose :)

Harvest food: 460/960
Complete the quest: 76/128

Total: 664/1216
Great job filipina! You'll have it soon!

parkejm
02-11-14, 09:05 AM
With 6 days 2hrs and 26 mins on the clock (allegedly!) I am on:

Harvest: 525/960
Quest: 60/128

I have a couple of busy days ahead of me but I think I can do it :)

jim23cash
02-11-14, 09:06 AM
With 6 days 2hrs and 26 mins on the clock (allegedly!) I am on:

Harvest: 525/960
Quest: 60/128

I have a couple of busy days ahead of me but I think I can do it :)

Looks like you are on track to get both too! Great work!

freshfunin2008
02-11-14, 09:20 AM
Oh, Thats terrible. I'm so sorry! I hate it when that happens! I got a grey screen last summoning, when I decided to buy the last couple of items instead of waiting on a quest. I closed game and reopened, and it told me the dragons were in storage. I was afraid I had spent gold and lost dragons! I don't think there is anything you can do... I'm sure you won't get your gold back. Sorry Dear!
I tap too fast all the time, and end up using gold when I don't mean to- but I know the possibility is there, and I still tap too fast, so I don't get mad at anyone anymore... I should know better by now!
I like to speed breed too, so I know how much that gold loss hurts!
Well, better luck on the next new release.

A lot of that has to do with the lag of the game. I press a button and you expect the next button in a sec or two. So 9 out of 10 times you get the button you expect. That 1 out of 10 times though usually you have just fallen into a gold trap because the button you are expecting to have "say plant food" is now finished and you have just spent gold for something you didn't mean too.

OlkaDragons
02-11-14, 10:34 AM
6 days left
456/960 (so tired of planting, ugh)
68/128 (don't like short-time quests)
128/128 hatching (the easiest!)

I think I can do it :)

Also I like this drop rates 1 hour = 1 heart. It's makes me calm to know that I will get exactly 30 hearts, harvesting my diamondates. Strange drop rates like in previous summoning makes me mad.

freshfunin2008
02-11-14, 10:49 AM
I hear what you are saying. Usually I am running diamondates or upgrapes non stop to feed the hungry dragons but this summoning I have sat back and use the 20 hour option knowing that I will get 120 hearts after 20 hours since drop rates are stable for now. At that rate, I can worry about the short 4 hour quest and well I was done with hatching on day 3 I think.

GanzEgal
02-11-14, 11:28 AM
Okay i think i am gonna get the White Rose.
262/960
28/128
92/128

My Problem was that i only had the small farms, and only have Time to go in the evening in Game. Till the Event had Start, i made 3 Big farms, and the fourth will Start today evening....that cost me 60 Gold, but its ok :) Now 6 days left, i am able to make 90 Gold per Day from farming and 8 from Quest, the breeding will get completely full. Thats really cool, i am soon happy :)

glitterbabies
02-11-14, 11:31 AM
6 days left

542/960
76/125
128/128

I am only 54 away from obtaining the white rose dragon so I should have that by bedtime tonight!

glitterbabies
02-11-14, 11:37 AM

You are sending the wrong quest.

You have to send the air dragon on the love quest. It takes 4 hrs

freshfunin2008
02-11-14, 12:11 PM
You are sending the wrong quest.

You have to send the air dragon on the love quest. It takes 4 hrs

For me Air quest was at the bottom of the list. I had to scroll down for it.

I am at 726 of 1216 with 6 days to go. So far this summoning is working as expected. Thanks TL

igames4me
02-11-14, 04:08 PM
Acct 1: progress

415/960
52/128
128/128

current progress since yesterday
acct 1;
565/960
68/128
128/128

igames4me
02-11-14, 04:26 PM
second acct :
397/960
52/128
108/128

2nd acct update since yesterday
547/960
68/128
128/128

LadyAggie06
02-11-14, 04:43 PM
507/76/128... Will have white toes tomorrow morning... Still nervous of course about teddy...

mamamacfashion
02-11-14, 06:17 PM
Sorry, I forgot to include your info in my answer above. See my calculations on the previous response to see what you need to finish on time. (It's 3 above this one).
Thanks, I gave in, bought gold gonna start speeding some things up lol. But I can't speed up the quests, so that's gonna be the tricky part. Current progress
393/960
36/128
128/128 :) yay just realized I had my hatches lol

igames4me
02-11-14, 06:23 PM
Thanks, I gave in, bought gold gonna start speeding some things up lol. But I can't speed up the quests, so that's gonna be the tricky part. Current progress
393/960
36/128
128/128 :) yay just realized I had my hatches lol

Don't speed anything yet... Do it until last day left
Instead of speeding you should buy the remaining needed with gold since it cheaper each part is only 1 gold

Hannah396
02-11-14, 07:22 PM
You need to be going on the special "Love is in the Air" quest. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the available quests, you have to send an Air dragon.

Thanks, I later found the answer in another place. But how are we newbies supposed to know this??? After awhile you stop looking at the quests for dragons you don't have. I would suggest that TL make any one of the following changes, which shouldn't be difficult to do: 1. In the Summoning window put either the name of the quest or, if that is too long, at least the dragon species, such as "Use Air dragon." 2. Advertise "New Quest" in the summoning window or elsewhere. 3. Put the new quest at the top of the list in the Quest Outpost instead of at the bottom. 4. Link the Go button for the quest in the Summoning window directly to the correct quest.

pribakes
02-11-14, 07:31 PM
Im 732/1216 in main account and 720/1216 in 2nd account, I think tomorrow Ill have white rose :)

mamamacfashion
02-11-14, 09:04 PM
Thanks, I later found the answer in another place. But how are we newbies supposed to know this??? After awhile you stop looking at the quests for dragons you don't have. I would suggest that TL make any one of the following changes, which shouldn't be difficult to do: 1. In the Summoning window put either the name of the quest or, if that is too long, at least the dragon species, such as "Use Air dragon." 2. Advertise "New Quest" in the summoning window or elsewhere. 3. Put the new quest at the top of the list in the Quest Outpost instead of at the bottom. 4. Link the Go button for the quest in the Summoning window directly to the correct quest.

I know when this first popped up on my screen i had no idea what any of it was or how to do it. There were no instructions or any kind of direction.

mamamacfashion
02-11-14, 09:06 PM
Don't speed anything yet... Do it until last day left
Instead of speeding you should buy the remaining needed with gold since it cheaper each part is only 1 gold

Like you mean closer to end time just buy the rest, which still could be a couple hundred probably eh?

droopy123love
02-12-14, 02:14 AM
After harvesting food, got a popup, that white rose has been put in my storage, quest goes on, I have now;
646/960 food, 28/128 quest, 128/128 hatch......

Sumercarefree
02-12-14, 02:21 AM
Let me check my 1 day progress:

Harvest:Quest:Hatch = 423/960:56/128:128/128 = 44%:44%:100%

Going to harvest soon. so only quest to worry.

Ah steady progress over 30 hours.

Harvest:Quest:Hatch = 603/960:80/128:128/128 = 63%:63%:100%

Sumercarefree
02-12-14, 02:24 AM
After harvesting food, got a popup, that white rose has been put in my storage, quest goes on, I have now;
646/960 food, 28/128 quest, 128/128 hatch......

Your Quest is a worry. But you need to squeeze in more rounds of quest.

droopy123love
02-12-14, 02:51 AM
Isit only airs i have to put in, ordo i have to send in others tonearn more hearts? I can use some advice here!

Sumercarefree
02-12-14, 03:26 AM
Isit only airs i have to put in, ordo i have to send in others tonearn more hearts? I can use some advice here!

It is only the Air dragon Quest. Does not take long, so you can do a few a day.

LadyAggie06
02-12-14, 03:31 AM
Just summoned White Rose...

627/84/128

jim23cash
02-12-14, 03:42 AM

There are two quests w air Dragon, make sure you use the one for Hearts! It takes 4 hours, so you can send it out every 4 hours for 6 times a day if you set an alarm. Or you can send it 5 times a day for 5 days and be pretty close if there are still 5 days left, I haven't looked at timer lately. Just make sure you send it out as often as you can, then if you are short a few, they only cost 1 gold each. Don't bother rushing quests, it's cheaper to just buy the gold near the end.
Good Luck!

Sparkly888
02-12-14, 04:28 AM
Just summoned White Rose...

627/84/128

That's awesome! Congratulations!

lorentw
02-12-14, 05:39 AM
Not much time but thought I would update
554/960
88/128
128/128

770/1216
I have been using 5 hour, 8 hour , 1 hour here and there and 20 two sets, should make it

4miche
02-12-14, 07:28 AM
Ok. I'm mad. I've been getting 1 heart per hour per farm. So, 8 hours and 6 farms has been giving me 48 hearts. Today I sped up my farms so I can plant so e more before work and I only got 8 hearts instead if 48! Is it because I'm getting closer? Has anyone experienced this? I can't believe I used gems to get 8 hearts!

buttabdullah99
02-12-14, 07:29 AM
45 more to get my white rose so excited currently u have
Total 755/1126

dalexxx
02-12-14, 07:45 AM
Im at 896 and got white rose in storage yay :: 3

ciarjen
02-12-14, 07:56 AM
Ok. I'm mad. I've been getting 1 heart per hour per farm. So, 8 hours and 6 farms has been giving me 48 hearts. Today I sped up my farms so I can plant so e more before work and I only got 8 hearts instead if 48! Is it because I'm getting closer? Has anyone experienced this? I can't believe I used gems to get 8 hearts!

Did you wait each time you sped up to see the pop up? If you didn't it would explain why you only saw 8. Your inventory would have still increased though.

belbar22
02-12-14, 08:20 AM
Im at 896 and got white rose in storage yay :: 3

Me too. Now if I can just keep on top of my quests!!!

DarkAther
02-12-14, 08:43 AM
I have gathered 802 parts for this, but white rose didn't summon. Can anyone tell me how to take a picture of it from my I phone 3; so I can contact TL support?

ciarjen
02-12-14, 09:03 AM
I have gathered 802 parts for this, but white rose didn't summon. Can anyone tell me how to take a picture of it from my I phone 3; so I can contact TL support?

I don't know how to do that but have you closed the app and turned off the device?

DarkAther
02-12-14, 09:10 AM
I don't know how to do that but have you closed the app and turned off the device?

Yes. I have force shut the app and reloaded the app. Still no dragon. Thanks!

ramothsflight
02-12-14, 09:15 AM

To get a screnshot, press the home button and power button at the same time. It's the same for any Apple device and very handy. I take screen shots every time I earn something in a game just in case. Good luck.

Was most pleased this morning to be able to summon white rose. What a pleasurable experience this time. Thanks TL. Looking forward to finishing up with teddy as well.

belbar22
02-12-14, 09:15 AM
Yes. I have force shut the app and reloaded the app. Still no dragon. Thanks!

Replied in the tourney thread.

DarkAther
02-12-14, 09:19 AM
Thanks everyone. Hopefully I can get this worked out. :)

freshfunin2008
02-12-14, 09:21 AM
Thanks everyone. Hopefully I can get this worked out. :)

good luck. I summoned the white rose last night before bed. No room on the nest for her yet.

DarkAther
02-12-14, 09:25 AM
I got it!!! :) the picture, I mean... Not the dragon.

freshfunin2008
02-12-14, 09:28 AM
I got it!!! :) the picture, I mean... Not the dragon.

When you go into dragon summoning does it show that the white rose is completed? Mine shows completed and a pop up open saying that it was in storage or something similar to that.

With 5 days and 1 hour and change I am now at 812 of 1216 2/3's done and if the drop rate continues as is I will not need any gold to speed this up. Thanks TL don't screw it up.

DarkAther
02-12-14, 10:00 AM
When you go into dragon summoning does it show that the white rose is completed? Mine shows completed and a pop up open saying that it was in storage or something similar to that.

With 5 days and 1 hour and change I am now at 812 of 1216 2/3's done and if the drop rate continues as is I will not need any gold to speed this up. Thanks TL don't screw it up.

Yes. I says complete above the white rose dragon, but the pop up never came up and there's no dragon in storage either.

sfallday
02-12-14, 10:04 AM
Got my white rose today and I bred right heart, I think12336

freshfunin2008
02-12-14, 10:14 AM
Yes. I says complete above the white rose dragon, but the pop up never came up and there's no dragon in storage either.

I would think TL should be able to resolve that one real quick for you. good luck

pribakes
02-12-14, 10:39 AM
Just got white rose :) to bad he will BE in my storege

CuteTali
02-12-14, 10:43 AM
Does anyone have any pictures of these two dragons? Looking at their names, they sound like they would be really cute, but went through the entire thread and couldn't find any pictures.

kooky panda
02-12-14, 11:50 AM
Does anyone have any pictures of these two dragons? Looking at their names, they sound like they would be really cute, but went through the entire thread and couldn't find any pictures.
I have the rose dragon, but no more habitat space, so she has to stay in storage for now. :D

kooky panda
02-12-14, 11:51 AM
Try restarting your device. If it does not show up send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Have you checked the storage in the regular game and also the Valentine game?

[S8] Elsa
02-12-14, 12:27 PM

Your White Rose Dragon is so chill he decided to hang out with the Arctic Dragons. He wised up when his toes got cold and went home. You can check your storage for your adventurous Dragon. :)

freshfunin2008
02-12-14, 12:38 PM
Elsa;847501']Your White Rose Dragon is so chill he decided to hang out with the Arctic Dragons. He wised up when his toes got cold and went home. You can check your storage for your adventurous Dragon. :)

those silly dragons

DarkAther
02-12-14, 01:11 PM
I'll go check both of my storages; but it hasn't shown up on the valentine's version.

DarkAther
02-12-14, 01:27 PM
Elsa;847501']Your White Rose Dragon is so chill he decided to hang out with the Arctic Dragons. He wised up when his toes got cold and went home. You can check your storage for your adventurous Dragon. :)

That's exactly what happened. He decided to go visit the Artic dragons. They get sooo lonely up there. But he got cold toes and is now in my storage!!!! Thank you everyone!!! :)