PDA

View Full Version : Dragon summoning(IOS) White Rose and Teddy Dragons-EXPIRED

Pages : 1 [2]

filipina1983
02-12-14, 02:33 PM
I got white rose yesterday on nest now :)

To summon teddy I have left so far:
700/960: crops
108/128: quest
128/128: hatching

Good luck to all

igames4me
02-12-14, 04:14 PM
current progress since yesterday
acct 1;
565/960
68/128
128/128
Update acct 1
703/960
86/128
128/128

Got white rose yay

igames4me
02-12-14, 04:22 PM
2nd acct update since yesterday
547/960
68/128
128/128
Update
685/960
86/128
128/128

Just got white rose also

4miche
02-12-14, 05:02 PM
Did you wait each time you sped up to see the pop up? If you didn't it would explain why you only saw 8. Your inventory would have still increased though.

Nope. Inventory only went up 8. What sucks is I only had 30 minutes left on all of them. I had to go to work though. At least it was only 6 gold. Funny, this afternoon after running each 8 hrs again, I got 48. So, maybe it just doesn't like speed-ups? Fortunately, I should still make it.

jim23cash
02-12-14, 05:10 PM
Got my white rose today and I bred right heart, I think12336

Congratulations! That looks like left heart, I think right heart is the red egg. But I could be wrong. Congratulations either way! You can use that one to breed other one if you have diamond! Good luck!

jim23cash
02-12-14, 05:13 PM
I summoned white Rose yesterday, straight into storage with Warden, chocolate and two others.
I also finally bred Passion! I didn't get it last year, but got it in the last 24 hours. No homes for any of them, or the Valentines or Amazon on other nests. I need habitats really soon.

pribakes
02-12-14, 05:27 PM
I summoned white Rose yesterday, straight into storage with Warden, chocolate and two others.
I also finally bred Passion! I didn't get it last year, but got it in the last 24 hours. No homes for any of them, or the Valentines or Amazon on other nests. I need habitats really soon.

Me too need more habitats I got 5 in my storege, after tournament ends and summoning ends will have 2 more to add, so PLEASE Tl give us more habitat, I hate to LEAVE they in my storege :(

I would like to thank Tl for this summoning seems everybody is doing fine, and more people will finish in time, well done Tl !

LadyAggie06
02-12-14, 07:12 PM
Congrats Jim... I swear I've gotten 10 magics... Ugh... Oh and 1 tropic... BOth my left heart and right heart are level 4, do I need to increase them maybe...

Anywho,

667/100/128... Send my air our 7 more times and I will be done on that one... And I've 120 food that should be ready in 8 hours...

Good luck everyone...

allosarus
02-12-14, 07:15 PM
also got white rose in my white habitat now hopefully will have teddy by tommorrow tournament not going so well at the moment keep loosing dragons to Paladin

ssquared8690
02-12-14, 07:17 PM
Sorry I know this is off topic but I got a new phone and when I downloaded dragon story on my new device my game is gone. Can I get it back?

jim23cash
02-12-14, 07:24 PM
Congrats Jim... I swear I've gotten 10 magics... Ugh... Oh and 1 tropic... BOth my left heart and right heart are level 4, do I need to increase them maybe...

Anywho,

667/100/128... Send my air our 7 more times and I will be done on that one... And I've 120 food that should be ready in 8 hours...

Good luck everyone...

Thank you Lady Aggie! I got only magics and right hearts until I evolved mine from 8 to Epic, but that is not supposed to matter. Could just be coincidence. I also stopped breeding, left program, came back later, harvested food, collected coins, then got it on first try that time. All could be coincidence, just saying. Congrats on White Rose and Teddy (soon) looks like you'll be done in record time! I'm glad they listened to our feedback and made the summonings more fun, less stress! Good luck on passion!

misteedance
02-12-14, 10:24 PM
Completed for my white rose dragon but I didn't get her can someone help she is not in my storage. I never got the popup either.

jim23cash
02-12-14, 11:46 PM
Completed for my white rose dragon but I didn't get her can someone help she is not in my storage. I never got the popup either.

Does it say you summoned her inside the summoning window? If so, take a screenshot of that, then force close game and restart. Go back in to game and look in your storage. Select Dragons to make it easier to find.
If it's still not there, contact TeamLava.
Someone mentioned the Arctic isle as where their's was hiding earlier. I don't know if they were just joking or not, but you could try visiting your Arctic isle, then checking storage. Guess it couldn't hurt.
Good Luck!

Sumercarefree
02-13-14, 01:19 AM
Ah steady progress over 30 hours.

Harvest:Quest:Hatch = 603/960:80/128:128/128 = 63%:63%:100%

Result over yesterday.

Harvest:Quest= 694/960:100/128 =72%:78%

4 days 10 hrs left. Looks like I need 3 days at least.

dalexxx
02-13-14, 01:40 AM
I accidentally pressed quick finish on a 20 hr crop that i have just planted for 40 gold. And boosted my count of food to collect :: (

Was thinking i am on another farm.. Sighs...

dalexxx
02-13-14, 02:22 AM
832/960
116/128
128/128

88.49% completed

I think i got double gifts when i accidentally pressed speed up. Didnt notice as i was pressing farms to plant

huha54
02-13-14, 03:00 AM
got teddy at morning " just used some golds "

buttabdullah99
02-13-14, 04:00 AM
I got white rose and it's egg is awesome lovely :););):o
Currently I have 896/1126

jim23cash
02-13-14, 04:08 AM
832/960
116/128
128/128

88.49% completed

I think i got double gifts when i accidentally pressed speed up. Didnt notice as i was pressing farms to plant

Oh! sorry you used gold when you didn't mean to! But it should have given you double if you sped up from 20 hours by 40 gold. It gives you 1 extra for every hour you speed. So you are a little closer!

jim23cash
02-13-14, 04:10 AM
I got white rose and it's egg is awesome lovely :););):o
Currently I have 896/1126

Congratulations Buttabdullah! Could you post a pic of your egg? Most of us have had to put ours in storage, and haven't seen it yet. Good luck on Teddy!

jim23cash
02-13-14, 04:11 AM
Result over yesterday.

Harvest:Quest= 694/960:100/128 =72%:78%

4 days 10 hrs left. Looks like I need 3 days at least.

Great work Sumer! Looks like you'll be there in plenty of time!

jim23cash
02-13-14, 04:13 AM
got teddy at morning " just used some golds "

Congratulations huha54! Hope you meant to use golds! I do that towards the end sometimes, especially if it's quests I'm waiting on. I need to work on patience!! (:

unto0chable87
02-13-14, 04:51 AM
792 hearts... Without any gold. I hope I get both dragons. :) Good luck everyone! :)

jim23cash
02-13-14, 06:00 AM
792 hearts... Without any gold. I hope I get both dragons. :) Good luck everyone! :)

Great job! You should have White rose soon! (;

misteedance
02-13-14, 06:52 AM
Does it say you summoned her inside the summoning window? If so, take a screenshot of that, then force close game and restart. Go back in to game and look in your storage. Select Dragons to make it easier to find.
If it's still not there, contact TeamLava.
Someone mentioned the Arctic isle as where their's was hiding earlier. I don't know if they were just joking or not, but you could try visiting your Arctic isle, then checking storage. Guess it couldn't hurt.
Good Luck!

Yes it does say she is completed. I have looked everywhere for her. I have restarted my device force closed the game even uninstalled and reinstalled. I think the error is with the summoning portal. I only needed 4 more yesterday to reach 800 for her. I play on a few different dragon story's and I did not have the same problem with them this morning. I didn't dare collect from the summoning portal first I collected from crops to reach my 800. I have emailed TL hopefully they will get back with me soon.

misteedance
02-13-14, 07:03 AM
Sorry meant to say I think the error is with the quest portal not the summoning portal.

belbar22
02-13-14, 07:23 AM
Yes it does say she is completed. I have looked everywhere for her. I have restarted my device force closed the game even uninstalled and reinstalled. I think the error is with the summoning portal. I only needed 4 more yesterday to reach 800 for her. I play on a few different dragon story's and I did not have the same problem with them this morning. I didn't dare collect from the summoning portal first I collected from crops to reach my 800. I have emailed TL hopefully they will get back with me soon.

Email support, the same thing happened to someone yesterday and they found her missing white rose in the Arctic Isles and returned it to her storage where it belonged. Good luck.

sfallday
02-13-14, 07:24 AM
Congratulations! That looks like left heart, I think right heart is the red egg. But I could be wrong. Congratulations either way! You can use that one to breed other one if you have diamond! Good luck!

Thanks it was left and got it with diamond and athletic. Should finish my summoning as we'll woot woot

4miche
02-13-14, 07:29 AM
Yeah! I got the white rose, which is the one I really wanted. Except for the time I sped up my farms and only got a lousy 8 hearts, this summoning hasn't been as stressful. Plenty of time, consistent rewards. I only started DS last summer. This is my third or fourth summoning, I think. Those others were frustrating. I came close for the Christmas dragons, but I ended up buying them in the end. Hopefully future summonings will be easy going, too!

buttabdullah99
02-13-14, 07:54 AM
Congratulations Buttabdullah! Could you post a pic of your egg? Most of us have had to put ours in storage, and haven't seen it yet. Good luck on Teddy!
I am rely sorry jim but I don't know how to post pic :(

unto0chable87
02-13-14, 08:52 AM
My white rose dragon egg without any gold! :)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12348&d=1392306763 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12348&d=1392306763)

added to post 1

jim23cash
02-13-14, 09:26 AM
I am rely sorry jim but I don't know how to post pic :(

That's Ok, I don't know how either!! (; I saw it on Sehana's egg site today, it is pretty! I think it probably looks a lot like the red Rose egg.
We need a course on how to post photos! Maybe someone could start a thread. Of course, I don't know how to do that either!! Ha! A thread on how to start a thread! Hilarious. You ever feel like you've been taught to swim by being tossed in the deep end? (; The only thing I figured out so far besides posting is how to send a private message, but only if I have a post from the person I want to message. Hee hee.

jim23cash
02-13-14, 09:28 AM
My white rose dragon egg without any gold!

Thank you for posting! It's lovely! Can't wait to see mine on my nest!!

jim23cash
02-13-14, 09:30 AM
Email support, the same thing happened to someone yesterday and they found her missing white rose in the Arctic Isles and returned it to her storage where it belonged. Good luck.

Thanks Belbar! I knew there was something about the Arctic Isles, but I wasn't sure if they were joking or what!

dalexxx
02-13-14, 09:32 AM
1080 overall, cant put it in nest yet ::/
Hopefully the bear lands on my storage tomorrow.
Wish the additional habitats come in soon so i could still keep my diamond habitats.

jim23cash
02-13-14, 09:39 AM
Thanks it was left and got it with diamond and athletic. Should finish my summoning as we'll woot woot

Congratulations! Do you have other heart already? Good Luck on Passion! I just got it yesterday. Tried last Valentines, but missed it. Good Luck on finishing the summoning, too!!
I'm so glad TL listened to our feedback, and made the summoning more fun! This one has been stress free. I feel like I know exactly what I need to do, & I feel comfortable that I can finish in time. If for some reason I end up a little short, I feel like it's not an unreasonable amount for parts, it would still be a better deal than trying to breed them both! Especially since summoned Dragons go directly into storage, which is where mine are staying for a while. I have 5 in there currently, including White Rose, and 4 on my nests waiting for homes. I wish I could move them from nests to storage, at least that way I could still be breeding. Anyway, Woot Woot to you, or as they say where I'm from: Woo hoo!! (:

jim23cash
02-13-14, 09:43 AM
1080 overall, cant put it in nest yet ::/
Hopefully the bear lands on my storage tomorrow.
Wish the additional habitats come in soon so i could still keep my diamond habitats.

Me, too!!
Mine will both be in cold storage for a while, I'm afraid.
I really don't want to give up my diamond habitats!! I wish they would exclude those from the count since they only hold one!! Or let 3 or 4 Diamond fields count as one regular habitat spot! Yeah! That would be awesome!!
Good Luck on Teddy tomorrow!
Btw, did you finish Tourney already? If so, Congratulations on that!

Kennedward
02-13-14, 09:52 AM
Can anyone tell me how to summon them when you have enough hearts?

igames4me
02-13-14, 10:00 AM

they should go to your storage

jim23cash
02-13-14, 10:01 AM

When you reach 800 (if that's your goal for White Rose), it will pop up a screen that says something like "you have summoned the White Rose Dragon". You can view her now in storage" or something like that.
If that doesn't happen, look in your storage. If it's not there, look in summoning window, it should show that it has been summoned. Take a screen shot of that, then force close game, shut down, restart, and look again. If still not there, you need to email support. It has happened to others, and support has been helping them find the Dragons. Good Luck!

freshfunin2008
02-13-14, 10:01 AM

They go straight to your storage 99.9999 % of the time. Sometimes one or two get lost on the way to storage.

jim23cash
02-13-14, 10:03 AM

It must be a compass Rose, it keeps heading North to the Arctic!! Hee hee. Sorry I couldn't help myself. (;

Kennedward
02-13-14, 10:06 AM
Checked my storage, it's not there, have emailed TL support about it, thanks everyone.

ThunderRemix8
02-13-14, 10:39 AM
Setting up a big white habitat for an incoming Valentine. The extra space will probably go to White Rose once I get it.

dalexxx
02-13-14, 11:33 AM
Me, too!!
Mine will both be in cold storage for a while, I'm afraid.
I really don't want to give up my diamond habitats!! I wish they would exclude those from the count since they only hold one!! Or let 3 or 4 Diamond fields count as one regular habitat spot! Yeah! That would be awesome!!
Good Luck on Teddy tomorrow!
Btw, did you finish Tourney already? If so, Congratulations on that!

Thanks jim ::3
I wish for the same, diamonds and hybrids look good close together in their habitats.
Yep finished the tourney and will be hatching secret in the next two hours...
Just a few more for teddy. I wouldve been able to finish summoning without using gold if not for accidental pressing of gold crop since there is plenty of time left.

My final quest will be done in a few ::3

mamamacfashion
02-13-14, 11:35 AM
Ok so twice now I have sent my air dragon on the quest, checked back a few hours later and nothing is happening on the quest, it's blank. So twice I waited the 4 hours and then it's not there. Weird eh?!

I also just got white rose :) This is my first summoning I've done, because I stopped playing for over a year and just started up again about a month ago. So I'm happy if I just get white rose, although I would like teddy too!

Current progress
644/960
52/128 still lacking here, I know
128/128

Good job everyone. Thanks for sharing and helping :)

filipina1983
02-13-14, 11:46 AM
Almost there I should have teddy tommorow morning :) so far I have the following:

820/960: Harvested crops I pretty much planted 20 hr scaly pears daily which gave me 120 total for 6 farms each time
128/128: Quest
128/128: Hatching

Good luck to all :)

mamamacfashion
02-13-14, 12:21 PM
My white rose dragon egg without any gold! :)

Good job :) I just got mine today too. But I used a little gold to speed up some farms, i had an hour left on them so I speeded them up and bam, got white rose!!! Lol
I think we have been pretty close with our progress! Fingers crossed for teddy ;)

jus7_me89
02-13-14, 12:38 PM
my progress so far:

Food: 757/960
Quest: 112/128
Hatching: 128/128

i got the White Rose yesterday. Good luck everyone !

Seymour82
02-13-14, 01:00 PM
Ok here is where I am so far.... Do I have a chance?

339/960 food
57/128 quest
128/128 Hatch Complete

I didn't get to start until there was like 7 days left

jim23cash
02-13-14, 01:27 PM
Ok so twice now I have sent my air dragon on the quest, checked back a few hours later and nothing is happening on the quest, it's blank. So twice I waited the 4 hours and then it's not there. Weird eh?!

I also just got white rose :) This is my first summoning I've done, because I stopped playing for over a year and just started up again about a month ago. So I'm happy if I just get white rose, although I would like teddy too!

Current progress
644/960
52/128 still lacking here, I know
128/128

Good job everyone. Thanks for sharing and helping :)

Did you make sure it was the 2nd Air Dragon Quest? It's called something like "Love is in the Air" and description says "gather Hearts for prizes" or something like that. They are next to each other at bottom of list. If you choose Heart one, you won't get anything except Hearts. If you choose the gemstone one, you will receive some type of prize. It might be gems, or food, money or lotus flowers. If you got anything except hearts, it was wrong quest. Also, sometimes if you tap too quickly, you can miss the notification. Did you check Heat balance before and after?
If these things aren't the problem, contact support. They can research problem for you, & see what happened.
Good Luck! And Congratulations, you are doing great for a first try! Your numbers all look great except quest. Great work on summoning White Rose!! (;

jim23cash
02-13-14, 01:29 PM
Thanks jim ::3
I wish for the same, diamonds and hybrids look good close together in their habitats.
Yep finished the tourney and will be hatching secret in the next two hours...
Just a few more for teddy. I wouldve been able to finish summoning without using gold if not for accidental pressing of gold crop since there is plenty of time left.

My final quest will be done in a few ::3

Congratulations! I think u are the 1st person I know of to finish Tourney! And by now you probably have Teddy tucked away in storage. Great Job! (;

jim23cash
02-13-14, 01:30 PM
Setting up a big white habitat for an incoming Valentine. The extra space will probably go to White Rose once I get it.

Congrats on Valentine! How close are you on White Rose?

jim23cash
02-13-14, 01:32 PM
Almost there I should have teddy tommorow morning :) so far I have the following:

820/960: Harvested crops I pretty much planted 20 hr scaly pears daily which gave me 120 total for 6 farms each time
128/128: Quest
128/128: Hatching

Good luck to all :)
Great job filipina! You'll be done in no time!

jim23cash
02-13-14, 01:34 PM
my progress so far:

Food: 757/960
Quest: 112/128
Hatching: 128/128

i got the White Rose yesterday. Good luck everyone !
Congratulations Jus7_me89! You are almost there! Maybe tomorrow? Good Luck!

jus7_me89
02-13-14, 01:36 PM

339/960 food
57/128 quest
128/128 Hatch Complete

i think you still have a chance at White Rose.

jim23cash
02-13-14, 01:41 PM

339/960 food
57/128 quest
128/128 Hatch Complete

I don't know, but I would keep trying! The pieces are only 1 gold each, so just send quests out as close to every four hours as you can, & plant as much food as you can. If you can plant 20 hour crops as close together as possible, then for the last day, see how much time you have left, & plant as many hours as you can. Don't cut it too close, sometimes it seems like they end a little suddenly, when you think you might have a little time left. And always check the timer before you plant crops, so you know you have enough time to harvest. You may be able to get White Rose or get really close, & pay a little gold for pieces still needed. Don't give up! You are doing great for starting late! Good Luck!

jus7_me89
02-13-14, 02:28 PM
Congratulations Jus7_me89! You are almost there! Maybe tomorrow? Good Luck!

thank you ! i need 1 more day to complete this summoning

ThunderRemix8
02-13-14, 03:56 PM
Congrats on Valentine! How close are you on White Rose?

Thank you kindly! Last time I checked, I had about 768 hearts, so I'll probably get White Rose tonight. Not too sure on Teddy, think I'll just collect as many hearts as I can and buy the rest if I need to.

Kennedward
02-13-14, 08:51 PM
Got the White Rose! Close to getting Teddy now, just 20 more to go!

jim23cash
02-13-14, 10:34 PM
Got the White Rose! Close to getting Teddy now, just 20 more to go!

That's Great! Did support help you? Congratulations & good luck! You are almost there!

Sumercarefree
02-14-14, 01:12 AM
Hmm I can smell victory:

Harvest: 844/960= 88%
Quest: 120/128= 94%
Hatch: 100%

droopy123love
02-14-14, 02:32 AM
:)
food 928/960
Quest 80/128
Hatch128/128

dalexxx
02-14-14, 02:46 AM
Teddy is in storage ::/
Habitats hmmmm

dalexxx
02-14-14, 02:48 AM
Congratulations! I think u are the 1st person I know of to finish Tourney! And by now you probably have Teddy tucked away in storage. Great Job! (;

O hi jim! Yup soundly sleeping in the store room ::/
Thank you
This summoning is all okay as its not so difficult, stress free.
Thanks TL

dalexxx
02-14-14, 03:45 AM
Traded my epic leftheart to make way on nest at put teddy on it, white rose is still asleep. ::3

ThunderRemix8
02-14-14, 09:51 AM
Got White Rose last night. Currently at 857 hearts. Are Eliteleeks a good crop for hearts?

MakJulos
02-14-14, 09:53 AM
Compliments to TL for having created an event that was totally free from bugs - for me at least.... Finished it with lots of time to spare even, somehow odd - this smoothness in an event can't be very profitable lol!

Funny that a green/white super rare dragon is released just when i've managed to breed a Pegasus and level it up, oh well, can imagine White Rose coming handy, i guess Pegasus will have to sit on bench :)

And the idea of a Teddy dragon is awesomely wacky, but i'm sure it will be useful too (well in theory at least, considering how battles work...) and i guess i won't leave it in its cute baby form even if i'd like to!

jim23cash
02-14-14, 09:59 AM
Hmm I can smell victory:

Harvest: 844/960= 88%
Quest: 120/128= 94%
Hatch: 100%

Congrats Sumer, you are probably there by now! Great job!

jim23cash
02-14-14, 10:00 AM
:)
food 928/960
Quest 80/128
Hatch128/128

Great work droopy123love! Looks like you'll make it in time, just stay on those Quests!! Good luck!

jim23cash
02-14-14, 10:03 AM
Teddy is in storage ::/
Habitats hmmmm

Congratulations on finishing! Great work!
If you are having habitat issues, there is a thread about that, and if you leave specific details about numbers of Dragons and habitats, it helps when they give the info to the developers.

jim23cash
02-14-14, 10:05 AM
O hi jim! Yup soundly sleeping in the store room ::/
Thank you
This summoning is all okay as its not so difficult, stress free.
Thanks TL

Yeah, I really appreciate that TL took our feedback about things like consistency in drops so we can plan ahead. It really made it fun and not stressful. They even made the parts the same for all, and made them affordable. It's a totally different experience! (;

jim23cash
02-14-14, 10:11 AM
Traded my epic leftheart to make way on nest at put teddy on it, white rose is still asleep. ::3

What?? Noooooo! Do you have another one? Or right heart? Or Passion?
I have 6 Dragons in storage, and 4 on nests, hopefully will get teddy today. I'm not getting rid of any of my unique Dragons! I don't think I have any duplicates now, unless I stuck a crusader in stable. I might trade that, but it would only open a space in stable. Please post to the thread a out habitats with your info... If you haven't already. It's the "habitats! Now 64!" Thread. (It changes names whenever the habitats increase.) I hate to see my friends selling off Dragons due to space issues!! That makes me sad!!

jim23cash
02-14-14, 10:14 AM
Got White Rose last night. Currently at 857 hearts. Are Eliteleeks a good crop for hearts?

Congratulations! Great work! Yes, any crops for an hour or more will give you one heart per hour. Elite leeks should give you 8 hearts per farm. Rushrooms give you 1 per farm, Diamond dates 5 per farm, and scaleypears give you 20 per farm (at 20 hours tho-have to be careful you don't run out of time! Good Luck for Teddy!

jim23cash
02-14-14, 10:17 AM
Compliments to TL for having created an event that was totally free from bugs - for me at least.... Finished it with lots of time to spare even, somehow odd - this smoothness in an event can't be very profitable lol!

Funny that a green/white super rare dragon is released just when i've managed to breed a Pegasus and level it up, oh well, can imagine White Rose coming handy, i guess Pegasus will have to sit on bench :)

And the idea of a Teddy dragon is awesomely wacky, but i'm sure it will be useful too (well in theory at least, considering how battles work...) and i guess i won't leave it in its cute baby form even if i'd like to!
Congratulations on finishing! And I agree about appreciating the changes made. This summoning was fun!
Everyone wants to keep the Teddy small...that might be something good for developers to look at. Maybe the Epic form of some could stay cute, like baby Teddy!

ciarjen
02-14-14, 10:24 AM
Congratulations on finishing! And I agree about appreciating the changes made. This summoning was fun!
Everyone wants to keep the Teddy small...that might be something good for developers to look at. Maybe the Epic form of some could stay cute, like baby Teddy!

That's one dragon I don't want to get to epic. :)

SenseiNJ
02-14-14, 01:46 PM
Finished! This summoning was fairly easy, although a bit time consuming. Best of luck to all those who are still aiming to complete this one.

kooky panda
02-14-14, 02:17 PM
Ooooo! I am getting very close!
10 more food!
8 more hearts!

I think I will make it!

pribakes
02-14-14, 02:42 PM
Ooooo! I am getting very close!
10 more food!
8 more hearts!

I think I will make it!

Yes you will congrats in advance!
Im now 1131/1216 (73 from food/ 12 from quest) Hope to finish tomorrow :)

passinthru8
02-14-14, 04:32 PM
Yes you will congrats in advance!
Im now 1131/1216 (73 from food/ 12 from quest) Hope to finish tomorrow :)

At the risk of sounding ignorant, I finished the Hatching Hearts, but a long from Food or Quest Hearts. Can I get anything for partial completion?? Or do I have to finish all three to get anything?? I will stop wasting 10K a pop for Quest and spending so much on food NOW, if that is the case? I am just Level 20 so this is a lot of $$ for me.
Thanks a bunch and please pardon my lack of understanding!

ThunderRemix8
02-14-14, 04:50 PM
At the risk of sounding ignorant, I finished the Hatching Hearts, but a long from Food or Quest Hearts. Can I get anything for partial completion?? Or do I have to finish all three to get anything?? I will stop wasting 10K a pop for Quest and spending so much on food NOW, if that is the case? I am just Level 20 so this is a lot of $$ for me.

Nope, like I said, I got White Rose and still haven't gotten all the hearts from growing food. Once you hit 800 the egg automatically goes into storage. Good luck, fellow heart hunter!

pribakes
02-14-14, 05:00 PM

If you reach 800 total you could get white rose, doesnt matter if it's from hatching, quest or harvest food, but you do need All to get Teddy, try to harvest food By hour or 8h or 20 h, they are cheaper than diamondates 5h crop. Good luck :)

glitterbabies
02-14-14, 07:17 PM
I got Teddy Bear this afternoon and it's on the nest now! 12 hr dragon, super cute egg

chalupa2030
02-14-14, 11:03 PM
Well ~ I just got the White Rose. No clue how. I was collecting all my coins and it popped up saying I summoned it. But I didn't.

Did I?

What habitat does it need? I'm thinking the one for 100 gold.....

matchbox222
02-14-14, 11:07 PM
Well ~ I just got the White Rose. No clue how. I was collecting all my coins and it popped up saying I summoned it. But I didn't.

Did I?

Wow you must of hatched a lot of dragons planted lots of food and completed a ton of quests

Congrats

chalupa2030
02-14-14, 11:09 PM
Really? I do plant a lot of food and have hatched 4 new dragons. Is that what all the collecting hearts are about?

Not sure about the tons of quests....

jim23cash
02-15-14, 03:11 AM

Did I?

Are you missing any gold? Or maybe you reached 800 hearts without the quests. The white Rose is green and white, so it will go in any green or white habitat.
If you have summoning questions, feel free to send me a private message, and I'll help all I can!

ciarjen
02-15-14, 03:21 AM

Did I?

Any green or white habitat. The green one is the cheapest in the market for coins. I would save your 100 gold for something else :)

chalupa2030
02-15-14, 07:47 AM
Thank you! The egg is about to hatch!

chalupa2030
02-15-14, 07:52 AM
Are you missing any gold? Or maybe you reached 800 hearts without the quests. The white Rose is green and white, so it will go in any green or white habitat.
If you have summoning questions, feel free to send me a private message, and I'll help all I can!

Hi Jim!

No I am not missing any gold ~ I just checked:) I will PM you!

chalupa2030
02-15-14, 08:27 AM
I put them together!

jim23cash
02-15-14, 08:38 AM
I put them together!

Cute!
I sent you a gianormous private message! Hope it helps!
Annie

buttabdullah99
02-15-14, 08:42 AM
I put them together!

Hey!!! Me too with fairy ;););) white rose fairy and rose

ThunderRemix8
02-15-14, 10:50 AM
I put them together!

Awww, someone beat me to it! Oh well, there's always White Rose, Teddy, and Valentine put together!

rissah
02-15-14, 11:08 AM
Just about done, on the last quest. Thanks to whoever suggested planting the 20 hour scaly pears each day!!!!!!

jim23cash
02-15-14, 11:17 AM
Just about done, on the last quest. Thanks to whoever suggested planting the 20 hour scaly pears each day!!!!!!

Great work! I'm on my last crop of scaleypears now...it's all I can do not to rush them! Congratulations! (A little in advance!)

sfallday
02-15-14, 11:19 AM
Finished up today got my teddy

buttabdullah99
02-15-14, 11:21 AM
Great work! I'm on my last crop of scaleypears now...it's all I can do not to rush them! Congratulations! (A little in advance!)
I am also on last crop of scarypears I will get my teddy after 6 hrs ;);)

cakeandpie
02-15-14, 11:40 AM
Has anyone else's summoning disappeared?! Mine did this morning and I don't know what happened!! The icon is gone, the quest is gone, and the only hearts that are in my storage now are the four I got from the quest that just finished!! I was really close to getting Teddy!! :(

(Yes, I restarted my phone just in case)

jim23cash
02-15-14, 11:58 AM
Has anyone else's summoning disappeared?! Mine did this morning and I don't know what happened!! The icon is gone, the quest is gone, and the only hearts that are in my storage now are the four I got from the quest that just finished!! I was really close to getting Teddy!! :(

Did you look in storage under Dragons to see if he was there?

pribakes
02-15-14, 11:59 AM
Just got Teddy this morning in my main account, will get Teddy in a hour in my 2nd account, just waiting to my last quest to finish, to bad I dont have place to put it , since Tl forgot to increase habitats!!!!

jim23cash
02-15-14, 12:00 PM
Finished up today got my teddy

Congratulations! Great job! Woo hoo!

jim23cash
02-15-14, 12:03 PM
I am also on last crop of scarypears I will get my teddy after 6 hrs ;);)

Oh my gosh, isn't it hard to wait? I'm almost sitting on my hands to keep from speeding up! I just want the little Draggie egg in storage, where I know it's mine! Every second I wait it feels like the summoning will end early or something will go wrong with my phone! I.Am.Determined.To.Not.Speed.Up.My.Harvest!

cakeandpie
02-15-14, 12:05 PM
Did you look in storage under Dragons to see if he was there?

Yes I did, and no, he is not there! I've sent an email to support but it's a weekend so no one will help me till the summoning's over and by then they will probably say it's too late and there's nothing they can do for me. :(

jim23cash
02-15-14, 12:07 PM
Just got Teddy this morning in my main account, will get Teddy in a hour in my 2nd account, just waiting to my last quest to finish, to bad I dont have place to put it , since Tl forgot to increase habitats!!!!

Woo hoo and a delayed Woo hoo for your second account!! I'm in the same boat, this makes 7 in storage, 4 on nests, all homeless for me.
I can't even try to breed anymore since my nesties are all full!
I'm gnashing my teeth and frothing at the mouth! They are driving me mad! (;
Can't believe they released new habitat (For Gold) that only holds 3 Dragons, and still haven't increased habitats!! Arghhhhh!

jim23cash
02-15-14, 12:16 PM
Yes I did, and no, he is not there! I've sent an email to support but it's a weekend so no one will help me till the summoning's over and by then they will probably say it's too late and there's nothing they can do for me. :(

I know earlier some people had theirs show up in the arctic isle, and support had to retrieve it. I don't know if it was in storage there or what. You could try sending a pm to one of the moderators, but you are right, it will probably be Monday. Take Screen shots of anything you can find. Is any gold missing? You might check your storage in arctic, and take a screenshot if you find him there.
Also, take a screenshot of hearts you just got from quest, because quest should have disappeared when he was summoned... After you have taken screen shots of everything you can find, you can try deleting the game, then reinstalling it. But you might want to try to pm a moderator first.
I wish I could help more, that's all I know to try.

pribakes
02-15-14, 12:51 PM
Woo hoo and a delayed Woo hoo for your second account!! I'm in the same boat, this makes 7 in storage, 4 on nests, all homeless for me.
I can't even try to breed anymore since my nesties are all full!
I'm gnashing my teeth and frothing at the mouth! They are driving me mad! (;
Can't believe they released new habitat (For Gold) that only holds 3 Dragons, and still haven't increased habitats!! Arghhhhh!

Yeah, why realese a habitat that HOLD only 3 dragons for 100 gold "in sale", I bought one in my Sis account that she doesnt play, I thought At least it would HOLD 4 dragons, but no I was wrong, if Tl wants us to buy more habitat for gold, I would if they granted us to have more habitats, right?
I really want to put Teddy in display :)

jim23cash
02-15-14, 02:15 PM
Teddy egg is in storage with 6 others. Hope they will see the light of day soon. Warden has been in there since tournament before the last three. Chocolate is in there from last short tournament. Amazon is sitting on a nest, waiting for a home because I touched her by mistake, taking her out of storage. I'm sad for my poor homeless Dragons.
But I'm glad to have finished this summoning, and I really enjoyed this one. Wasn't stressful at all for me.
Thanks for listening TL. This was best summoning yet.

cakeandpie
02-15-14, 03:04 PM
I know earlier some people had theirs show up in the arctic isle, and support had to retrieve it. I don't know if it was in storage there or what..

Not in Arctic Storage either. I'm taking screen shots.

DragonMaster128z
02-15-14, 03:16 PM

Force Close the app,
Restart (Again)
Un-install and re-install

kooky panda
02-15-14, 03:22 PM

I responded on your bug thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65434-My-summoning-has-disappeared!!)

Tetelestai72
02-15-14, 03:38 PM
A big thanks to TL for making this summoning so enjoyable! Having the drops standardized and predictable has made all the difference. I've already got my white rose and I'll have the teddy before it's up. I would have had him already if I didn't have a personal schedule that makes checking in for the four hour quests difficult. But it's great that they left some cushion for actually having a life and a job. Thanks TL!

CuteTali
02-15-14, 04:36 PM
I don't have any summoning anywhere....

igames4me
02-15-14, 05:55 PM
Thanks tl making this summoning doable

Just summoned teddy on both accts... Egg is so cute
Congrats to those that completed and good luck to those still planting and questing

igames4me
02-15-14, 05:58 PM
I don't have any summoning anywhere....

U must be android. Summoning is iOS only

jim23cash
02-15-14, 06:16 PM
I responded on your bug thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65434-My-summoning-has-disappeared!!)

That's awesome Kooky! Thank you for helping!

jim23cash
02-15-14, 06:18 PM
A big thanks to TL for making this summoning so enjoyable! Having the drops standardized and predictable has made all the difference. I've already got my white rose and I'll have the teddy before it's up. I would have had him already if I didn't have a personal schedule that makes checking in for the four hour quests difficult. But it's great that they left some cushion for actually having a life and a job. Thanks TL!
Woo hoo! Congratulations Tetelestai72!

jim23cash
02-15-14, 06:19 PM
Thanks tl making this summoning doable

Just summoned teddy on both accts... Egg is so cute
Congrats to those that completed and good luck to those still planting and questing
Woo hoo! Congratulations igames4me!

igames4me
02-15-14, 06:43 PM
Woo hoo! Congratulations igames4me!

Thanks

CuteTali
02-15-14, 08:30 PM
U must be android. Summoning is iOS only

Aww..Teddy dragon sounds so cute.

sfallday
02-15-14, 08:32 PM
Congratulations! Great job! Woo hoo!

Thank you, you also

cakeandpie
02-15-14, 09:30 PM
Yay, I have Teddy finally! Elsa from TL helped me and got my Teddy into my storage (the summoning had disappeared because I had finished it). It was great customer service for her to help me on a weekend. :)

jim23cash
02-15-14, 10:53 PM
Yay, I have Teddy finally! Elsa from TL helped me and got my Teddy into my storage (the summoning had disappeared because I had finished it). It was great customer service for her to help me on a weekend. :)

Yay! Thanks Elsa, Kooky & TL!
Congratulations CakeandPie! Woo hoo!
For some reason, these Dragons were really curious about the Arctic Isles. I heard yours was cooling it's toes there,too!
I'm so glad you got it taken care of over the weekend!

cakeandpie
02-15-14, 11:20 PM
Elsa did say Teddy was distracted by the icicles and wandered off (hehe)...though I never did see him in Arctic Isles storage either.

buttabdullah99
02-16-14, 04:12 AM
Just goy my teddy on the nest ;););) yay!!!!

ciarjen
02-16-14, 04:18 AM

Great news !

jim23cash
02-16-14, 05:18 AM
Just goy my teddy on the nest ;););) yay!!!!

Woo hoo! Congratulations buttabdullah!

chalupa2030
02-16-14, 06:25 AM
Yay! My numbers on the Teddy state: 930/1216

So I still need 286? Is that possible in the time left? I have never done the Summoning before! Got my White Rose, though. No clue how!

rissah
02-16-14, 06:44 AM
Chalupa is that for food? If it's for food plant the scaly pears you get 20 per farm.

chalupa2030
02-16-14, 07:21 AM
Chalupa is that for food? If it's for food plant the scaly pears you get 20 per farm.

Oh. I am not sure what it is for. That is the number that is under the Teddy Drag when I go to the Summoning thingy...

I'm blonde. And an idiot. That number IS for food. I never noticed the scroll bar in the center telling you what you need to complete!

How funny is that! Thank You!

unto0chable87
02-16-14, 07:38 AM
So my teddy is in the nest now. (without any gold). I think it was a fair summoning. :)

ThunderRemix8
02-16-14, 12:32 PM
About 100 food away. Down to the wire, might have to buy the last hearts, but that's okay.

mamamacfashion
02-16-14, 12:39 PM
About 100 food away. Down to the wire, might have to buy the last hearts, but that's okay.

Good job, yes down to the wire eh lol. It's exciting haha ;)

mamamacfashion
02-16-14, 12:41 PM
Okay, I just need 11 more from the quests. For my first summoning, I'm very happy!!! I was doubtful I would even get white rose.
Thanks to this forum, or I wouldn't even of known What it was lol :))

dala12
02-16-14, 12:54 PM
This is the first time I finished this sort of goal. So this was nice!

dnljob
02-16-14, 02:32 PM
Can anyone explain to me why this dragon summoning special just popped up on my game sometime last night? I have three friends playing that haven't seen it yet. Thanks

Kennedward
02-16-14, 02:53 PM
My Teddy is in my nest now, good luck everyone

belbar22
02-16-14, 05:23 PM
Finally summoned teddy on my daughters account and my 2nd account this evening. All done and dusted.

jim23cash
02-16-14, 06:09 PM
So my teddy is in the nest now. (without any gold). I think it was a fair summoning. :)

Okay, I just need 11 more from the quests. For my first summoning, I'm very happy!!! I was doubtful I would even get white rose.
Thanks to this forum, or I wouldn't even of known What it was lol :))

My Teddy is in my nest now, good luck everyone

Finally summoned teddy on my daughters account and my 2nd account this evening. All done and dusted.
Congratulations All! Great job!

tiggerpiget
02-16-14, 11:41 PM

Same here, the white rose and teddy is the most easy to get as compare with other goal, no need to use gold and can complete the goal. So happy.

Sumercarefree
02-16-14, 11:50 PM
Good Luck to all still struggling.

unto0chable87
02-17-14, 01:24 AM
Same here, the white rose and teddy is the most easy to get as compare with other goal, no need to use gold and can complete the goal. So happy.

Same here, you're so right. Thx to TL! :D

Good luck everyone!

Tarina22
02-17-14, 03:48 AM
Hi, hope I get the second dragon, the cute Teddy, too!!
But since yesterday it doesn't substract the complete hearts I collect!!!
When I collect 30 hearts on the farms it only moves 24 off!!!
At the quest instead of 4 only 3!!!
That's unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I have to buy the last hearts with gold!!

jim23cash
02-17-14, 04:31 AM
������
Send an email to support. Right away. Take screenshots of anything you can, like when the quest comes back, take screenshot of screen with hearts showing, & screenshots of summoning window before and after to show different amounts being counted. Good luck.

Tarina22
02-17-14, 05:22 AM
Thank you for the tipp!!! I'll try it.

belbar22
02-17-14, 05:34 AM

Have you completed these parts of the summoning. Once you get to the required number of hears for each element, you can't get any more.

kittymur
02-17-14, 06:27 AM
Got both dragons of two of mine accounts and White rose on third, without using any gold. So happy

jim23cash
02-17-14, 11:17 AM
Got both dragons of two of mine accounts and White rose on third, without using any gold. So happy

Congratulations!

Hannah396
02-17-14, 12:46 PM
I spoke with another newbie recently who also had no idea that there were special quests for summoning.

ThunderRemix8
02-17-14, 02:38 PM
Bought the Teddy this morning. Only spent about forty gold, so it's all good. Now I just need to find time to put it in the nest.

elwood99
02-17-14, 04:09 PM
I spoke with another newbie recently who also had no idea that there were special quests for summoning.

They may not reach the level yet to unlock summoning

jim23cash
02-17-14, 05:27 PM
Bought the Teddy this morning. Only spent about forty gold, so it's all good. Now I just need to find time to put it in the nest.

Congratulations!

jim23cash
02-17-14, 05:29 PM

These games aren't known for great instructions. I suggest if you know "newbies" that need help, you send them to forums.

MsNanaStolp
03-09-14, 10:49 PM
White rose and teddy, any one got it?

OK, just how do you get the ability to do this Summoning? I play with my Kindle Fire & I also play on my iPhone. On my iPhone I am a level 50. I have both the Quest Outpost & the Battle Arena & I can travel to the Artic place. But I haven't a clue about this Summoning. Is there something that I need to accomplish to get that ability?

MsNanaStolp
03-09-14, 11:31 PM
They may not reach the level yet to unlock summoning

What level do you have to be? I'm a level 50 & am totally clueless to all of this. Is there something specific you have to do to be able to do this Summoning thingamageege?

MsNanaStolp
03-10-14, 12:39 AM
can someone tell me what this dragon summoning thing is, it doesn't explain what it is or how to use it anywhere, it just shows up and I have no idea what is it?
Thanks everyone :)

Whoops, talk about being totally clueless...me that is not you...need to disregard my previous 2 posts about my not knowing what Summoning was all about. I did have that & I did get the White Rose Dragon...I just didn't know really what it was all about. As I read trough all these posts, things started to sound some what familiar, took awhile for it all to really sink in. But in my poor defense, this all took place last month & I do have serious memory issues. I forget what I'm talking about before I can finish my sentence, lol...yes it is sometimes that bad. My doc is in the process of setting up testing for me to try to get a handle on it. I'm only 53 years old, far to young for all that as far as I'm concerned, lol. The great cosmic joke in my mind it feels like I'm still in my early 30's but my dang body tells me otherwise. As long as I can still play games I refuse to grow up, lol.

kooky panda
03-10-14, 04:55 AM
OK, just how do you get the ability to do this Summoning? I play with my Kindle Fire & I also play on my iPhone. On my iPhone I am a level 50. I have both the Quest Outpost & the Battle Arena & I can travel to the Artic place. But I haven't a clue about this Summoning. Is there something that I need to accomplish to get that ability?

The summoning feature is only offered for IOS devices, not kindle fire or android.

This was a limited time feature, it is no longer offered in the game.
If they bring out another summoning you should see it in your IOS game.