PDA

View Full Version : Mini Battle Tournament- (IOS) Chocolate Dragon

Pages : 1 [2]

DarkAther
02-08-14, 12:27 PM
Forget what I said. Thanks to a stupid glitch I had to face him again, and lost :mad:

Oh, sorry!!! :( that's really painful!

DarkAther
02-08-14, 12:30 PM
Hi everybody

Congrats on all your wins. Although I have chocolate on both accounts I have been doing the tourney anyway. Already won chocolate on my main account and just beaten Dynasty on 2nd account with Passion. But I am out tonight so not sure if I will finish. Not going to spend any gold this time cos I don't need this dragon except for trading.

Hello, belbar! Congrats!!!

DarkAther
02-08-14, 12:32 PM
OMG!!! Just beat mercury with scarecrow lost about 30 battles but 0 dragon in healing spring yay!!!! Only 1 to go

Congrats, buttabdullah and dalexx!

DarkAther
02-08-14, 12:34 PM
YES!!!!! Dynasty was taking out all my champions and babies but Baby Kitsune just took him out MB++B

Congrats!!!!

buttabdullah99
02-08-14, 12:41 PM
Congrats, buttabdullah and dalexx!

Hey dark Ather good to see u :):o

glitterbabies
02-08-14, 12:47 PM
I ended up using ultimate to get past dynasty. Got last arrowhead and am now crafting amazon!

Three more battles to get chocolate

cdbabe
02-08-14, 12:48 PM
Finally beat mercury with my Hanukkah BB

one more to go!!

So I can taste my chocolate hehehe

cdbabe
02-08-14, 12:52 PM
I have just used my second ultimate on Quetzal as I only have 3 more battles left before bedtime. Two more dragons to beat - Mercury and Chocolate and I am reluctant to use any more gold speeding (already spent 22) when it is likely I will have to ultimate again.

For some reason (!) this account begins losing in round 1 or 2 of tournaments and cannot win without using ultimate despite having very good dragons. This account is also the one I spend real cash money on. Every tournament the results are consistently bad and I don't think this has anything to do with luck....but more by design.

I beat quetzal with my epic scarecrow BB just 2 bashes and his gone..

I beat mercury after losing so many battles with him with my epic Hanukkah BB again.

I also speed up bec I want finish my tournament before going out tonight.

Goodluck hope this help u in anyway

buttabdullah99
02-08-14, 01:00 PM
Finally I won the tournament I am sooooo happy I really love this dragon !!!! :);):o
Round 12 chocolate defeated by ninja MBM yay!!!!
GUD LUCK EVERYONE

cdbabe
02-08-14, 01:09 PM
Finally I won the tournament I am sooooo happy I really love this dragon !!!! :);):o
GUD LUCK EVERYONE

Congrats!!!!

I'm waiting for mine in 45 mins. Hope it's easy fight :-)

Matl99
02-08-14, 01:24 PM
Chocolate defeated by Sapphire 9 (MM)

:D

cdbabe
02-08-14, 01:59 PM
Chocolate defeated by immortal BBB my first try.

Yuhooooooooooo!!!

Congrats to all winners and hope everyone make it through the end.

Best of luck my dear neighbor

klaxtor
02-08-14, 02:01 PM
8. NightElf > BigBad (16: BM)

9. Rose > Dynasty (18: MB)

Sumercarefree
02-08-14, 02:39 PM
Looks like I'm stuck on Big Bad :)
But fortunately this is one Dragon I don't mind missing.

Drachenia
02-08-14, 02:57 PM
I have finished my tournament now and Chocolate in the nest. All still in fighting i wish good luck, I congratulate the winners to Chocolate ;)

RD. 9 Gildet Epic lost against Dynasti LV ?
Water Epic defeated Dynasti with 30 Gold :rolleyes::(
RD. 10 Crusader Epic defeated Quetztal LV ? With B++++B+
RD. 11 Quetztal LV 7 lost against Mercury LV ?
Forest LV 8 defeated Mercury with B+++B++
RD. 12 Ninja LV 8 lost against Chocolate LV 20
Sapphire LV 6 defeated Chocolate with M+B+M++

LemonadeMouth173
02-08-14, 03:00 PM
I have finished my tournament now and Chocolate in the nest. All still in fighting i wish good luck, I congratulate the winners to Chocolate ;)

RD. 9 Gildet Epic lost with Dynasti LV ?
Water Epic defeated Dynasti with 30 Gold :rolleyes::(
RD. 10 Crusader Epic defeated Quetztal LV ? With B++++B+
RD. 11 Quetztal LV 7 lost with Mercury LV ?
Forest LV 8 defeated Mercury with B+++B++
RD. 12 Ninja LV 8 lost with Chocolate LV 20
Sapphire LV 6 defeated Chocolate with M+B+M++

Congrats! What dragon u used for Big Bad?

LemonadeMouth173
02-08-14, 03:01 PM
Chocolate defeated by immortal BBB my first try.

Yuhooooooooooo!!!

Congrats to all winners and hope everyone make it through the end.

Best of luck my dear neighbor

Congrats cd!

Drachenia
02-08-14, 03:09 PM
Congrats! What dragon u used for Big Bad?

This is Round against Big Bad:
RD. 8 Angel LV 4, Diamond Epic, Raven Epic, Aether LV 5, Amazon LV 8, Night Elf LV 7, Scorpio LV 7, Warden LV 7,
Lotus LV 7 lost against Big Bad LV ?

Hypnotic LV 7 with 30 Gold defeated Big Bad :(

Thank you LemonadeMouth :D

filipina1983
02-08-14, 03:28 PM
Chocolate Dragon tournament :)

I'm throwing crusader at quetzal next congrats to those who won already
Hi lemonade, cd babe, dark ather, aggie and everyone I may have missed

1 Coral Dragon 1 Epic Diamond b
2 Illusion Dragon 2 Epic Diamond b
3 Oracle Dragon 4 Epic Amazon b
4 Rainbow Dragon7 Epic Amazon
5 Ninja Dragon10 Epic Infinity b
6 Ice Cream Dragon10 Epic Amazon bb
7 Four-Leaf Dragon12 Epic Amazon bb
8 Big Bad Dragon16 Warden9 bb
9 Dynasty Dragon16 Epic Dynasty BMM

Kennedward
02-08-14, 03:36 PM
Currently stuck on Lv18 Dynasty...

LemonadeMouth173
02-08-14, 03:37 PM
Chocolate Dragon tournament :)

I'm throwing crusader at quetzal next congrats to those who won already
Hi lemonade, cd babe, dark ather, aggie and everyone I may have missed

1 Coral Dragon 1 Epic Diamond b
2 Illusion Dragon 2 Epic Diamond b
3 Oracle Dragon 4 Epic Amazon b
4 Rainbow Dragon7 Epic Amazon
5 Ninja Dragon10 Epic Infinity b
6 Ice Cream Dragon10 Epic Amazon bb
7 Four-Leaf Dragon12 Epic Amazon bb
8 Big Bad Dragon16 Warden9 bb
9 Dynasty Dragon16 Epic Dynasty BMM

Hello! Congrats and good luck on next rounds!

cdbabe
02-08-14, 03:58 PM
Congrats cd!

Thanks Lemonademouth

How's ur tournament and summoning so far?

Leire22
02-08-14, 04:16 PM
Cant get over Dynasty :(((, many rounds already past with Diamond, metal which should be best to win with based on dragons I have, but cant win :( i am prolly late and cant buy any gold, i hoped that at least this dragon I will have :(

rissah
02-08-14, 04:37 PM
Just beat Quetzal with baby Crusader (lost Epic Crusader, Dynasty 9 and Ninja 8)

LemonadeMouth173
02-08-14, 04:38 PM
Thanks Lemonademouth

How's ur tournament and summoning so far?

Choco is on the nest and the summoning is great. I love Teddy!!!

LemonadeMouth173
02-08-14, 04:39 PM
Cant get over Dynasty :(((, many rounds already past with Diamond, metal which should be best to win with based on dragons I have, but cant win :( i am prolly late and cant buy any gold, i hoped that at least this dragon I will have :(

Water, Atlantis, Wild and everything blue. Good luck!

cdbabe
02-08-14, 04:44 PM
First time in my life I didn't use ultimate in tournament :-)

3 more arrowheads for my 2nd amazon :-)..

asyran2012
02-08-14, 05:03 PM
Good to hear! Big Bad is a tough one.If u have a bit if gold ult him because ure running out of time and few diamonds rounds. Good luck!

I do have Gold but I have 80 now! I don't think it's enough for 5 rounds :(
TL! Why you do dis? Anyway? Valkyrie Lv10 lost to Big Bad -_-

klaxtor
02-08-14, 05:03 PM
10. Mythic > Quetzal (18: M)

Anastisha13
02-08-14, 05:04 PM
These tournaments would be much better and fairer if TeamLava programmed a COUNTDOWN CLOCK into them, like they put in the "Dragon Summoning" That way everyone in Europe would get the "FULL 2 DAYS" instead of the 36 hours that we have had on this one! (Out of which there are 2 nights sleep to be taken! )

klaxtor
02-08-14, 05:09 PM
Congrats to all the winners!

sumi612
02-08-14, 05:38 PM
Hey all, I finished the tournament and was awarded the chocolate dragon egg, but when i returned back to the game, I am back at Big Bad :(

Here is the snap shot :( I don't think I can finish the tourney...

igames4me
02-08-14, 05:41 PM
Hey all, I finished the tournament and was awarded the chocolate dragon egg, but when i returned back to the game, I am back at Big Bad :(

you should now take a screen shot of current game.... and the send it to tl support
so they can see the same amount of coins, gems xp
on both screen shots as proof and give you your egg back

nogard9
02-08-14, 05:46 PM
Stuck on Big Bad. Have tried blacks, cosmic, and paladin. I'll keep trying blacks and my baby Amazon? Any other ideas?

sumi612
02-08-14, 05:50 PM
you should now take a screen shot of current game.... and the send it to tl support
so they can see the same amount of coins, gems xp
on both screen shots as proof and give you your egg back

oh really...i'll go ahead and do that...i collected coins and battled big bad again and used ult, so I have more coins and less gold. Will that matter?

igames4me
02-08-14, 05:51 PM
oh really...i'll go ahead and do that...i collected coins and battled big bad again and used ult, so I have more coins and less gold. Will that matter?

its worth a shot

sumi612
02-08-14, 05:52 PM
its worth a shot

Alrighty, thnx! will let you know what happens...

LemonadeMouth173
02-08-14, 05:59 PM

Those kind of things r very rare. Usually u return at previous round . If u got the proof , my advice is to follow the ,, legal" way and to send an email or whatever u need to do. They will check and they will give ur dragon bk. Or u can try to restart ur phone or to delete/ reinstall but im not sure if it will work. Good luck! Its sad when something like this happ. Im sorry for you.

filipina1983
02-08-14, 06:07 PM
10 Quetzal Dragon18 Epic Crusader B

asyran2012
02-08-14, 06:16 PM
I do have Gold but I have 80 now! I don't think it's enough for 5 rounds :(
TL! Why you do dis? Anyway? Valkyrie Lv10 lost to Big Bad -_-

Hooray! Night Elf Lv10 beat Big Bad Lv16 with BM! :D Bash did a little and Magic finished him off :D

klaxtor
02-08-14, 06:24 PM
Thank You Drachenia! You suggested I use Forest against Mercury & it worked! First try!

11. Forest > Mercury (20: B)

Leire22
02-08-14, 06:28 PM
Still cant beat Dynasty. I did try even advices here, nothing helps. Another dragon I wont have. Dont know why we cant bread it. Also cupid i am trying to breed I am no lucky for :(((

glitterbabies
02-08-14, 06:33 PM
My crusader is healing, any suggestions to beat quetzal with non-diamonds because my diamond and infinity are exhausted thanks to quetzal already

asyran2012
02-08-14, 06:48 PM
My crusader is healing, any suggestions to beat quetzal with non-diamonds because my diamond and infinity are exhausted thanks to quetzal already

From the wiki , Only Crusader and Helios are the strongest to defeat that pesky Quetzal with a 35% chance! Angel , Diamond , Gold , Infinity , Mercury , Quetzal and Unicorn have 25% chances and other Diamonds have 10% and all other dragons :p :/

igames4me
02-08-14, 07:06 PM
Congrats to winners and goodlck to those still on battle.

I only did the tournament on this acct since already have this dragon on the other

Just beat chocolate with epic rainbow bb
In nest now 20 hrs will be good for the summoning

filipina1983
02-08-14, 07:21 PM
11 Mercury20 Epic Gold MM

Chocolate next..

glitterbabies
02-08-14, 07:23 PM
From the wiki , Only Crusader and Helios are the strongest to defeat that pesky Quetzal with a 35% chance! Angel , Diamond , Gold , Infinity , Mercury , Quetzal and Unicorn have 25% chances and other Diamonds have 10% and all other dragons :p :/

Yeah, I use wiki to find the best dragons but sometimes others have alternatives to try while best dragons heal. The arena and crusader will be done at the same time so I'll just try him again. If it looks like I might lose I will ultimate him because time is running out and I want this dragon

rissah
02-08-14, 07:29 PM
Epic Forest M++M took out Mercury and Immortal 9 B++B took out Chocolate. Got it, woot! Good luck to everyone still battling, congrats to those done, and thanks to everyone who posted results and cheered everyone one!

asyran2012
02-08-14, 07:30 PM
Yeah, I use wiki to find the best dragons but sometimes others have alternatives to try while best dragons heal. The arena and crusader will be done at the same time so I'll just try him again. If it looks like I might lose I will ultimate him because time is running out and I want this dragon

Try restarting your iOS device! Worked for me to beat that pesky Four-Leaf :D

glitterbabies
02-08-14, 07:43 PM
Crusader took out quetzal ! Now mercury...tried epic forest and lost badly lol

I don't have gold or Helios..any other suggestions?

filipina1983
02-08-14, 08:02 PM
Took out Chocolate with Epic Amazon B, egg on nest

klaxtor
02-08-14, 08:05 PM
12. BlackKnight > Chocolate (20: B)

klaxtor
02-08-14, 08:09 PM
My Mythic took out Quetzal (M).

Congratulations to all the winners! Good Luck to those still fighting!
Now I can go out & enjoy my night!!

glitterbabies
02-08-14, 08:12 PM
I ended up using gold to get by mercury after 2 loses and chocolate after 1 loss because I am tired and didn't want to risk falling asleep and not finishing.

Pretty stoked. Got amazon during this tournament with arrowheads and now I have chocolate on the nest!

lorentw
02-08-14, 09:03 PM
After my travels today and several losses I used ultimate on mercury ,sped up and ultimate attacked chocolate, can't complain about 64 gold for a dragon

lorentw
02-08-14, 09:04 PM
Now I have to get up in about 3 hours and start a busy day, congrats to those who won

PinkiePie2008
02-08-14, 09:33 PM
OK I give up. I have tried to beat dynasty 11 times now, clown, big bad, independence, diamond, mermaid, mistmoth, bat, aether, fireworks, eclipse, Atlantis, but no luck. I already have chocolate but I thought he would be good to trade. No gold to spend as bought the treasure for 800 gold. Will just work on the summoning, going great ***s there. Posted earlier battles on page 16.
My other battles were. Four leaf - Atlas 10 M++M
Big bad - lost atlas 10, Turquoise 10 MB++
Good luck to all still battling.

kikilicious74
02-08-14, 09:33 PM
Epic Sapphire > lvl 20 Chocolate

igames4me
02-08-14, 09:38 PM
Epic Sapphire > lvl 20 Chocolate

Congrats

Leire22
02-08-14, 10:24 PM
I am stuck on quetzal, cant make it in time, I feel extremly sad, I go sleep, Good night

dubbleyooteeyef
02-08-14, 11:12 PM
After my travels today and several losses I used ultimate on mercury ,sped up and ultimate attacked chocolate, can't complain about 64 gold for a dragon

Im halfway through doing this.
Sped up to, and ultimated Mercury
90 minutes (2 more tries) to get Choco with my fighters, or I'll ulti him as well for a 64 Gold Dragon.

GL all still going

Edit - BK got him - so 34 gold, happy with that - but 34 gold further away from my diamond now...

asyran2012
02-08-14, 11:31 PM
Here are my results! Good Luck! Only 1 Hour and 30 Minutes left! ;D

R1) Coral Lv1 - Valkyrie Lv10
R2) Illusion Lv2 - Valkyrie Lv10
R3) Oracle Lv4 - Valkyrie Lv10
R4) Rainbow Lv7 - Valkyrie Lv10
R5) Ninja Lv10 - Valkyrie Lv10
R6) Ice Cream Lv10 - Valkyrie Lv10
R7) Four-Leaf Lv12 - Ninja Lv10
R8) Big Bad Lv16 - Night Elf Lv10
R9) Dynasty Lv18 - Ultimate :p
R10) Quetzal Lv18 - Quetzal Lv10
R11) Mercury Lv20 - Quetzal Lv10 (First Try!:D)
R12) Chocolate Lv20 - Ultimate :p

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 12:50 AM
Mercury took down Chocolate.
Crusader took Quetzal
Mercury took Gold
Passion took Dynasty

Spent some gold to finish on time!
Dragons injured badly !
Used last 4 gold for Chocolate.
Not enough gold for ultimate so higher injuries.

asyran2012
02-09-14, 01:07 AM
The Tournament ended! Congratz to all who have won! Try harder next time to the ones who didn't win :/

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 02:25 AM
Wow time was tight as some dragons are just won't die !

MakJulos
02-09-14, 03:01 AM
The first 2-day (2 days, pfff......) mini tournament was rough, ended up with a bunch of exhausted dragons, used 2 ultimates and an extra 20 or so gold to speed up arena....very stressful, not fun at all.

This mini tournament finished well ahead of time for me, 2 dragons to heal up, and cost like 15 gold speeding up things, no ultimates used...had a couple annoying illogical losses in beginning, but latter part went weirdly smooth- the 3 final rounds were all victories at first try even, and those would be the toughest ones in tournament...in theory at least lol

It's all about luck - losing is extra annoying since i may do everything right but still fail, but even if i win (which is nice ofc) i just can't feel satisfied...i mean, i was just lucky, not like i did good really...ah well, i guess i just have to become more of a lottery fan hmmm....:rolleyes:

JustKay
02-09-14, 03:05 AM
Crusader took Quetzal
Mercury took Gold
Passion took Dynasty

Dragons injured badly !

Congrats, Sumercarefree! Seems like you just shaved through. Musta been an exciting last few hours :D

JustKay
02-09-14, 03:09 AM
The first 2-day (2 days, pfff......) mini tournament was rough, ended up with a bunch of exhausted dragons, used 2 ultimates and an extra 20 or so gold to speed up arena....very stressful, not fun at all.

This mini tournament finished well ahead of time for me, 2 dragons to heal up, and cost like 15 gold speeding up things, no ultimates used...had a couple annoying illogical losses in beginning, but latter part went weirdly smooth- the 3 final rounds were all victories at first try even, and those would be the toughest ones in tournament...in theory at least lol

It's all about luck - losing is extra annoying since i may do everything right but still fail, but even if i win (which is nice ofc) i just can't feel satisfied...i mean, i was just lucky, not like i did good really...ah well, i guess i just have to become more of a lottery fan hmmm....:rolleyes:

yes, there is a lot of luck in it, but I think if you worked hard. Fought every hour, joined in on the arena community on the board and put a bit of thought into picking dragons and rearing them up to epic, then you deserve to feel good about winning a tourney. It's the journey ultimately, and you get out of it what you put in. When I run a few kilometres, I end up exactly where I started (assuming i get back home in one piece). I've haven't really gotten anywhere, but I still feel pretty good about myself :D

huha54
02-09-14, 03:30 AM
GUD LUCK EVERYONE
congrats dear
but can u share useful ways to win battles;)
just kidding dude bcoz now days battles so easy to win ...now trying for my 4th amazon so craft it to get large gem;)

MakJulos
02-09-14, 03:36 AM
Hmm i'm afraid not everyone gets out of tournaments what they put in there, and that's what i dislike - even if you spend a crazy amount of time playing DS, maybe neglecting family and losing sleep over it, these tournaments still are lotteries in the end and many good ppl stumble on finish line despite great efforts. Oh well, it is just a game and shouldn't be taken to seriously really, if i think odds are too poor or rules feel unfair there are other options out there! :)

buttabdullah99
02-09-14, 03:47 AM
congrats dear
but can u share useful ways to win battles;)
just kidding dude bcoz now days battles so easy to win ...now trying for my 4th amazon so craft it to get large gem;)
Yeah u r rite bcoz now we champions :):):);) lol!!! :p u r on ur 4th amazon I just craft my amazon will trade and get my jade dragon :)

buttabdullah99
02-09-14, 03:48 AM
Yeah u r rite bcoz now we champions :):):);) lol!!! :p u r on ur 4th amazon I just craft my amazon will trade and get my jade dragon :)
2nd amazon forget to mention :)

LemonadeMouth173
02-09-14, 05:30 AM
Here are my results! Good Luck! Only 1 Hour and 30 Minutes left! ;D
Congrats! Im so happy for u! I remember u wanted choco so much:) All in all wasnt so bad- enjoy ur yummy egg!

LemonadeMouth173
02-09-14, 05:32 AM
Crusader took Quetzal
Mercury took Gold
Passion took Dynasty

Dragons injured badly !

Congrats!

ciarjen
02-09-14, 05:34 AM
These tournaments would be much better and fairer if TeamLava programmed a COUNTDOWN CLOCK into them, like they put in the "Dragon Summoning" That way everyone in Europe would get the "FULL 2 DAYS" instead of the 36 hours that we have had on this one! (Out of which there are 2 nights sleep to be taken! )

That would be better. The tournament lasted 38 hours for me but with 2 night time sleep periods, there were only 22 hours to battle. 22 hours to win 12 battles when you are up against Dynasty, Mercury, Quetzal, Big Bad each of which can take anything up to 10 or 20 tries to beat normally.....it's practically impossible to win under those circumstances.

This was my worst tournament ever for having to use ultimate. I used it five times and spend another 22 gold in speeding up the arena.

I have 7 Champion dragons - Immortal, Black Knight, Dynasty, Amazon, Paladin, Warden and Ninja plus Diamond, Quetzal and Crusader so I should stand a chance of being able to win. But I can't.....

Well done to everyone who got their egg. Be sure to heal your dragons as soon as you can :)

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 05:39 AM
Congrats, Sumercarefree! Seems like you just shaved through. Musta been an exciting last few hours :D

Thnx. Yes took a gamble for fun ha ha.
This dragon looks like my Ice Cream Dragons. I gambled my last four gold with 15 mins to spare.
I was playing games earlier n had not much time.

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 05:40 AM
Congrats!

Thanks. I'm a very late finisher !

fabulus12
02-09-14, 08:57 AM
Congrats to all that won. It took me 4 ultimate, and used 4 to speed it up to finish. Since we spend so much gold on these, I would like to win a gold dragon, since I can't seem to breed one.

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 12:04 PM
Congrats to all that won. It took me 4 ultimate, and used 4 to speed it up to finish. Since we spend so much gold on these, I would like to win a gold dragon, since I can't seem to breed one.

Congrats. No ultimate for me but speeded up and spent all gold ha ha . TL made it super hard to beat some of them like Dynasty n Big Bad. I hate so many injured dragons.

adrianelady
02-09-14, 01:03 PM
The night before last I was on big bad, thought if finish tourney. But then I got stuck on big bad until last night :(

huha54
02-09-14, 02:14 PM
2nd amazon forget to mention :)
4th on nest now well thats great but i think u r not getting much time to play as i do otherwise u got ur 4th to
what about summoning;)
mine
wight hearts =====> 365
red hearts =====> 36
pink hearts =====> 128
total =====>529

huha54
02-09-14, 02:16 PM
hey dude did u checked ur inbox?

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 07:54 PM
hey dude did u checked ur inbox?

Thanks Buddy, replied to you . pl check.

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 07:56 PM
The night before last I was on big bad, thought if finish tourney. But then I got stuck on big bad until last night :(

Yes it was so ridiculous that we could not take it down.
I did not want to use the Ultimate either :)

Sumercarefree
02-09-14, 07:58 PM
4th on nest now well thats great but i think u r not getting much time to play as i do otherwise u got ur 4th to
what about summoning;)
mine
wight hearts =====> 365
red hearts =====> 36
pink hearts =====> 128
total =====>529

OOps I am only 414 , but should be fine.

huha54
02-10-14, 12:16 AM
OOps I am only 414 , but should be fine.

thats cool
now check ur inbox again;)

Sumercarefree
02-10-14, 01:51 AM
thats cool
now check ur inbox again;)

I am not able to download whatsup. It is different from whatsapp it seems.
I have skype too.

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 09:46 AM
Again Dynasty in tourney took over 10 battles to tired him out. Barely finished this one in the time allowed. I miss the 15 gold for the longer tourney. I think the shorter tourney should have atleast one battle where you get 5 or 10 gold.

Sumercarefree
02-10-14, 09:13 PM
Again Dynasty in tourney took over 10 battles to tired him out. Barely finished this one in the time allowed. I miss the 15 gold for the longer tourney. I think the shorter tourney should have atleast one battle where you get 5 or 10 gold.

Yes some dragons are immortal. TL can adjust the chances of a success for each of these dragons.