PDA

View Full Version : Lovecupine !! HELP

pigricesnow
02-06-14, 08:56 PM
I chopped 2 Lovecupine and speeded up 3 with 15 gems but I got nothing, what happen?

MiniLaura
02-06-14, 09:33 PM
I'm confused. You cannot use gems on Lovecupines. You just **** them.

pigricesnow
02-06-14, 09:41 PM
I'm confused. You cannot use gems on Lovecupines. You just **** them.

It was a goal that ask me to **** 5 lovecupine, but instead of doing that I only **** 2 and used 15 gems to complete the goal... Pls help

MiniLaura
02-06-14, 10:13 PM
Oh, okay. That was the only goal. Now you have finished it. You got some coins and XP for completing the goal.

pigricesnow
02-06-14, 10:26 PM
Oh, okay. That was the only goal. Now you have finished it. You got some coins and XP for completing the goal.

Oh my GOD!!!!!!

outhouse01
02-06-14, 11:17 PM
Oh my GOD!!!!!!

Doh, before you skipped it (you did not speed up by what you are saying) you should have actually taken the time to read the goal outcome in your little book. Maybe if you had taken the time to read it, you would have seen the outcome. You got 2000 coins and 4 XP. Lessoned learned - read before you skip. Cheers

pigricesnow
02-07-14, 12:52 AM
Doh, before you skipped it (you did not speed up by what you are saying) you should have actually taken the time to read the goal outcome in your little book. Maybe if you had taken the time to read it, you would have seen the outcome. You got 2000 coins and 4 XP. Lessoned learned - read before you skip. Cheers

Thanks for your advice, will take initiative to read in future.

outhouse01
02-07-14, 01:09 AM
No problems, your welcome. That is one thing I have learnt - always read the goal/quest info (and the forum) before you do anything gem wise. Cheers