PDA

View Full Version : Answered pink animals not giving the right things

bloorbz
02-06-14, 08:01 PM
Hey there,

My games, just like a couple of friends games, have some (if not all) the pink animals: cow(s), chicken(s), pig(s) and sheep. The issue is that only one of us gets the things that said animals should give you, like the chocolate eggs and the ribbons, and there are three of us who get the regular things that the non pink animals give.

Is this some sort of bug?

Thanks in advance,

Graceland53
02-07-14, 12:24 AM
Check your inventory, you are probably at max on valentine drops from pink animals. If that's the case you will only get what regular animals drop.

kooky panda
02-07-14, 08:25 AM
Depends on when you bought /received your VD animals

The Valentine's Day animals from this year will only drop normal items. For example, the Love Pig from this year will only drop Bacon and Truffles, no Chocolate Truffles. The animals from the Love Shack will give you the animals from last year so they will still drop last year's Valentine's Day items.

jimboser
02-07-14, 09:13 AM
Right, even though they look the same, and have the same names, they are actually different animals. If you have an older animal bought last year, or via the Love Shack, and put that into storage, along with another, newly purchased animal, you will see that they are inventoried separately.

bloorbz
02-07-14, 12:11 PM
now... that's just silly.
but it makes sense, i guess... considering i have bought some and received others from quests... i guess it explains it.

next stop: buying them from the love shack.

thanks!