PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I Need a Tip?

Forsaken06
02-06-14, 03:29 PM
Hello Staff and Community,

This is my first post to the Storm8 forums. I have searched for an answer on the forum but I cannot find it (I'm probably missing it someplace).

I have been bogging my mind trying to figure out why I cannot keep the product (clothing, shoes, purses etc.) on my tables and racks! Literally within moments 1500+ units of product on each table and rack is sold from my store! No matter how many tables or racks I have of the products!!

I cannot for the life of me figure this out! If you could PLEASE help me with cherries and cookies on top! THANKS! :D:D

Regards,
Jessica

P.S.
My Storm8 ID is: Forsaken06
^ Add me if you like. I not only play Fashion Story but I also play Restaurant Story, and Pet Shop Story!

kooky panda
02-06-14, 03:35 PM
Are you blocking your door ?

meme1098
02-06-14, 03:57 PM
I sent a request to view your boutique.

Forsaken06
02-06-14, 07:54 PM
Yes, I have blocked my door so I wouldn't lose hearts during restocking times. As I literally cannot keep items in my shop. :(

If I should stop blocking the door during restocks please let me know!! :eek:

kooky panda
02-06-14, 09:16 PM
Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game, so glitches can occur, like a quick sale.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

meme1098
02-06-14, 09:25 PM
It's hard to keep your store stocked at lower levels so don't worry about customer rating/heart rating.
Just block off a small area near the door with a few racks by a dressing room or some tables near mirrors & a cash register so only a few peeps can come in and access items and leave. That way you can control what's going out the door.