PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 02/06/2014 Pink Alicorn-LIMITED

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Graceland53
02-10-14, 03:19 AM
No prism for me this morning ,,,I wonder how long this is going to take,mm I have 4 mines and nothing ,,,

I collected from my 4 mines also and no prism. However, I took one of my dark cave formations out of storage...got the prism on the 3rd whack! Didn't know if this is an option for you :)

katbtodd
02-10-14, 04:00 AM
I collected from my 4 mines also and no prism. However, I took one of my dark cave formations out of storage...got the prism on the 3rd whack! Didn't know if this is an option for you :)

Yes found one in storage too didn't get any thing,, you were lucky, just tap sparkling mines for the second time still nothing ,,looks to be a long wait for me ,

lordviv
02-10-14, 05:03 AM
I asked the same thing ..no body is answering us

So I had extra mushrooms ready to harvest , had my 2 wizard schools ready to collect and castle adventure ready to collect from caves adventure. Wrapped up the wig, breezed past next step in 10 mins, collected from all 4 mines. Didn't get the prism. Then I got a dark cave formation from the adventure, chopped it fully and I got the prism.. Now my Worksop is making the rainbow kit. Got here so far without any gems :-)

You can also buy the prism for 60 gems or skip the step all together for 100 gems. But I feel that adventuring the caves and collecting from mines will give the prism , if one is willing to be patient.

katbtodd
02-10-14, 05:30 AM
So I had extra mushrooms ready to harvest , had my 2 wizard schools ready to collect and castle adventure ready to collect from caves adventure. Wrapped up the wig, breezed past next step in 10 mins, collected from all 4 mines. Didn't get the prism. Then I got a dark cave formation from the adventure, chopped it fully and I got the prism.. Now my Worksop is making the rainbow kit. Got here so far without any gems :-)

You can also buy the prism for 60 gems or skip the step all together for 100 gems. But I feel that adventuring the caves and collecting from mines will give the prism , if one is willing to be patient.

Yes,, I sent caslte and barracks to the dark caves ,,crossing my fingers I get some thing soon oh yes I wait it out,,, until the last *** fire ,,,

missbandette
02-10-14, 06:42 AM
i slready posted (page 22, post 212) that it's not fair that plants and trees cost gems if you do not have the love shack in which you csn craft those items for free, but no respons from TL so far

Oh sorry about that. I did read the whole thing but in little spurts. Sorry for the double post.

anissada
02-10-14, 07:56 AM
Oh sorry about that. I did read the whole thing but in little spurts. Sorry for the double post.

np, maybe TL will respond to it and make the love shack available, maybe for gems or again as goalreward for those who haven't got one

1Murphy1
02-10-14, 08:33 AM
I've collected from my level 5 deep mines both 3 times, my other level 5 mines at least 6 times, used 2 dark formations , still no prism. Why is this impossible, seems they really have no intention of letting it drop.

katbtodd
02-10-14, 08:51 AM
I've collected from my level 5 deep mines both 3 times, my other level 5 mines at least 6 times, used 2 dark formations , still no prism. Why is this impossible, seems they really have no intention of letting it drop.

Your not alone,,, me sparkling mines 3 times deep mines twice and one dark formation . I feel the same way,, by my friend and neighbors got hers this morning ,,, I sent my knights out dark caves hoping to get more dark formation,,yes mine are all level 5 too

clk48706
02-10-14, 09:17 AM
Hey everyone, I am playing this game on my IPad and IPhone. The IPad game has done the Griselda/Glimmergate quest line so I was even when I started the Allicorn quest. Not knowing what would be needed resource wise when we get the next Griselda quest on Thursday, I used gems to skip the goals that required iron ore or sap. When I finished and totaled up the gems used, I found I would have been cheaper to just buy the allicorn from the market.

On my IPhone game I am just finishing up Part 2 of the Glimmergate Quest line so I know that I do not have resources to waste. I got the pink horn but am not going further in the quest. Decided to cut my loses now and purchase from the market.

Just something to think about.

cloudsail
02-10-14, 09:27 AM
Hey everyone, I am playing this game on my IPad and IPhone. The IPad game has done the Griselda/Glimmergate quest line so I was even when I started the Allicorn quest. Not knowing what would be needed resource wise when we get the next Griselda quest on Thursday, I used gems to skip the goals that required iron ore or sap. When I finished and totaled up the gems used, I found I would have been cheaper to just buy the allicorn from the market.

On my IPhone game I am just finishing up Part 2 of the Glimmergate Quest line so I know that I do not have resources to waste. I got the pink horn but am not going further in the quest. Decided to cut my loses now and purchase from the market.

You
Do
Not
Need
To
Spend
A
Single
Gem
To
Get
The
Pink
Alicorn

ciarjen
02-10-14, 09:42 AM

You did not need to skip with gems on the iron ore (axe) and sap quests (mercurial) because they were not necessary to get the alicorn. They just help with items you need later on.

They are good to do if you can do them in the 24 hour time limit and you have the resources. If not, just wait 24 hours for the timer to expire - there is no rush on this.

michieboony
02-10-14, 09:49 AM
I think you need the Glimmergate.

Hi. Regarding the quest this week for folks with Griselda. Will the players in the process of completing the challenge for her get the opportunity to participate eventually. I have her carriage, statue and mirror and am working on the next step while working on the pink Alicorn which has most of my resources busy.

clk48706
02-10-14, 09:54 AM
I think that depends on your perspective and what your inventory level is. Why would I want to deplete all my iron ore, sap, and enchanters essence when I know I am going to need all of these resources to proceed with the Glimmergate quest? I am only on the emotion potion step. I know I am going to have to level up 3 buildings to level 5. If I take my time on this quest I am never going to get caught up on the 10/17 update.

I guess it is personnal preference. Do you use up resources and have to take a week to build them back up to move on or do you spend gems to get another source of energy. Another wizard school would have been better but the alicorn is too cute.

michieboony
02-10-14, 09:58 AM
:confused:
You did not need to skip with gems on the iron ore (axe) and sap quests (mercurial) because they were not necessary to get the alicorn. They just help with items you need later on.

They are good to do if you can do them in the 24 hour time limit and you have the resources. If not, just wait 24 hours for the timer to expire - there is no rush on this.

What would be the best step for me? I already started the stout ax challenge I have 10 hrs left and 6 axes, but I want to get in on Griselda challenges coming this week ( any idea when, Thursday?) please send me some helping info. Looks like I really depleted my resources and need to get busy.

ciarjen
02-10-14, 10:17 AM
:confused:

What would be the best step for me? I already started the stout ax challenge I have 10 hrs left and 6 axes, but I want to get in on Griselda challenges coming this week ( any idea when, Thursday?) please send me some helping info. Looks like I really depleted my resources and need to get busy.

You are almost there now, you may as well continue. Iron Ore is fairly easy to build up stock on anyway, although you do need more for the next stage.

Look at the first post in this thread to see what you need for Mercurial quest and if you don't want to have to replace those resources, then just allow the 24 hour timer to expire on that stage without "giving" any of the items.

pipsqueak203
02-10-14, 10:48 AM
2nd drop from pink alicorn --> 4 energy + 50 coins

missbandette
02-10-14, 10:51 AM
OMG! I cannot believe my luck! I got the prism from the first time I collected from my regular sparkling mine! I'm just so amazed right now! ❤

moon331
02-10-14, 10:51 AM
Can I make a suggestion to maybe sell the love shack for gems!? Just seeing the option to craft the pink towers and stuff and not being able to kinda stinks. I'm not complaining, I just love the pink stuff and I'm trying to accumulate a ton of it! �� I also bought the starter pack that gave u 12 rainbows, 150 gems, and a love fountain. I got a love fountain from an adventure also, so now I have 2! I'm loving this valentine update! Thank you sooo much TL!!! I LOVE you! ❤ The pink alicorn is better than the regular one to me just bc it's pink! I want to thank you for making it very easy to get him too! ❤

I made this suggestion many times. TL won't sell the love shack for gems this year or maybe forever. Very disappointed and decided not to buy the value pack only for rainbows. The love shack could craft many other pink plants, too. I am a pink person like you!

my607
02-10-14, 10:52 AM
That's great . But I'm still waiting for prism.

rosewaterlily
02-10-14, 10:58 AM
No prism here either, tried deep mine level 5 2x, sparkling mine 2x, two dark cave formations (20 chops) and nothing so far. I have more dark cave formations in storage but seems like a waste of them to keep chopping.

missbandette
02-10-14, 11:08 AM
I made this suggestion many times. TL won't sell the love shack for gems this year or maybe forever. Very disappointed and decided not to buy the value pack only for rainbows. The love shack could craft many other pink plants, too. I am a pink person like you!

Like anissada said too about it being unfair about the trees being gem prices but it's not too steep of a price, 5 gems and the highest tree being 7 gems. I don't think that's too bad, I could see maybe if they were more gems. I'm assuming it would still be cheaper to buy the trees for chopping and craft the towers, rather than buying the towers for 25 gems a piece. I guess ill just have to buy the serenade walls and towers. I just want to be able to have more to decorate with later on if I do decide I need more. That's the main reason I wanted to have the love shack, so I could create more later if need be, after the valentine stuff expires. Again thank you so much for this valentine update, TL! It is definitely my favorite update! Pink Rules! �� Lol! ❤

aypeerez
02-10-14, 11:22 AM
A million thanks. This quest is so much less stressful because not beating the clock doesn't **** it. So far I have managed all the timed parts but have enjoyed them as challenges rather than losing sleep with worry. Some neighbours still have chosen to buy the pink creature cos they don't want to work in the game for it. TL you have covered all the bases this time so all of us are catered for. 😄

GBeesHive
02-10-14, 11:36 AM
I got a prism!!!! After breaking my resolution to not spend gems first on ingots, and then on axes, I was determined to wait impatiently as long as it took to get a prism. Getting the dragon and alicorn finished last year took about eight or nine months, so I was prepared for a long wait. I had no dark cave formations, and no space to place one, so I stuck with my two regular (level 5) and two deep mines (level 2). First collection - nothing. Second collection - a huge sparkly prism from my regular mine! Now I just have to wait for the workshop to do its magic ... So hang in there everyone who is trying to do this without gems; someday your prism will come ...

katbtodd
02-10-14, 11:42 AM
OMG! I cannot believe my luck! I got the prism from the first time I collected from my regular sparkling mine! I'm just so amazed right now! ❤

Lucky you ,,,, I collected 6 times from sparking or is it 8 now,,. And twice from deep nothing yet,, started collecting this morning it's mid afternoon now ,

my607
02-10-14, 11:42 AM
Thanks just collected first time from deep&regular mine nothing. I hope it comes second time around just like you.

jptheripper
02-10-14, 02:59 PM
Woot crafting will have pinkie just before 3pm Thursday !

adelinutza
02-10-14, 03:40 PM
For those still considering to skip the bones in the mercurial quest for 50 gems, there's actually an option to skip everything for 15 gems when the quest expures:
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/adelinutza111111/0a98a81bca0f3fcfd78ef4f714ed9c33.jpg

adelinutza
02-10-14, 03:43 PM
Also, for any TL reading this, it would be nice to actually see how many enchanter's essences are required for the rainbow kit... I have an ipad an it's still not visible, wonder about those on iphone how they manage:
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/adelinutza111111/a6c8d60db58af9e4ebe1853d4f57af43.jpg

anissada
02-10-14, 03:49 PM
@adelinutza... read post 121 page 20
you see the picture there, 20 essence needed

eepopp
02-10-14, 03:57 PM
Woohoo!

I just finished crafting and collecting my two Pink Horns!

Although the Inventory Limit is 1/1, the game allows you to have an extra one in your inventory if you had started crafting a 2nd Horn BEFORE you collected your first one.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2nv848y.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/zwltld.jpg

I'm taking my time with this quest, and will try and get a 2nd Pink Wing. The Pink Horn looks really cool.

PS, I do realize that I won't be able to craft a 2nd Pink Alicorn. I just wanted an extra Pink Horn.
PPS, I waited until I had restocked my Bones supply before collecting the Horns. I triggered Fang Beasts by collecting Milk and Eggs, and by harvesting Strawberries. I have enough Bones for the later Wing Frame requirement. having no time limit allowed me to restock with no worries.

katbtodd
02-10-14, 04:56 PM
No prism for me to day tomorrow another day. , how is this going to work for those of us having a hard time getting the prism when you said it was going to end at the end of the month, we will lose out.. Or can we keep trying until we get it

Galadraal
02-10-14, 05:42 PM
sounds awesome :-) I messed up with the axes, I should have paid the 2 gems as I was only missing one of them but I thought I could use what I was crafting. I was getting my car worked on (routine) and I actually set a timer but when the timer went off, it was too late.

I wish the pink alicorn gave at least half the energy of the regular ones but since it's from a quest, I guess I can't complain LOL

Galadraal
02-10-14, 05:42 PM
I really love the story lines with the quests and look forward to Griselda's adventure

Graceland53
02-10-14, 06:30 PM
No prism for me to day tomorrow another day. , how is this going to work for those of us having a hard time getting the prism when you said it was going to end at the end of the month, we will lose out.. Or can we keep trying until we get it

Sorry about not getting prism..hang in there it will drop. I chopped a dark cave formation and was lucky to get it. You have started the quest and there is no time limit for you. If you go back to the first post it says all you have to do is start the quest...no time limit on finishing completely. My level 2 deep mine just dropped another prism���� I don't know what to do with it��

MiniLaura
02-10-14, 06:43 PM

Once you start the quest line, you have an unlimited amount of time to complete it and get your pink alicorn. You DO NOT have to finish the quest line this month. You could finish it next year or the year after that!

However, the pink alicorn will be removed FROM THE MARKET at the end of the month. So if you would like more than one pink alicorn, you must purchase it with gems before the end of February.

moon331
02-10-14, 07:18 PM
Like anissada said too about it being unfair about the trees being gem prices but it's not too steep of a price, 5 gems and the highest tree being 7 gems. I don't think that's too bad, I could see maybe if they were more gems. I'm assuming it would still be cheaper to buy the trees for chopping and craft the towers, rather than buying the towers for 25 gems a piece. I guess ill just have to buy the serenade walls and towers. I just want to be able to have more to decorate with later on if I do decide I need more. That's the main reason I wanted to have the love shack, so I could create more later if need be, after the valentine stuff expires. Again thank you so much for this valentine update, TL! It is definitely my favorite update! Pink Rules! �� Lol! ❤

I mean there are several other types of pink plants available last year. I found by visiting some neighbors. I don't mind paying some gems. It is that we can't get those plants, love shack and rainbows. I won't pay 10 dollars just for rainbows either.

On the other hand, I am grateful that we can buy most of pink stuff and have a pink alicorn for free.

Luna48
02-10-14, 07:47 PM
Hang in there katbtodd. I am. Chopped 2 dark formations, 16 visits to regular mine, 6 visits to deep mine and still no prism. It took me 6 months to get my first alicorn. It's just part of the game those "rare" drops. lol

jaesha
02-10-14, 07:47 PM
For those still considering to skip the bones in the mercurial quest for 50 gems, there's actually an option to skip everything for 15 gems when the quest expures:
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/adelinutza111111/0a98a81bca0f3fcfd78ef4f714ed9c33.jpg

Thank you for posting thus Adelinutza! This is great news.

I appreciate all of the helpful information you and others have posted. :)

elaur
02-10-14, 08:47 PM
Oh man I already chopped a whole formation and no prism :(

cad33
02-10-14, 09:01 PM
Oh man I already chopped a whole formation and no prism :(

I did 2 lvl 5 mines (because they were there and ready). And then had to go through another 37 whacks on my DCF's before I got the prism. Yeah, that was almost 4 complete DCF's. I only had 4. Happy for the prism. Now to finish the quest ;)

QueenCarolyn
02-10-14, 10:58 PM
#8 Moment of Truth. To craft the rainbow kit takes one day.

QueenCarolyn
02-10-14, 11:03 PM
I collected from 2 mines, 2 deep mines, and then did about 15-20 chops on dark cave formations to get a prism. 🚀

QueenCarolyn
02-10-14, 11:05 PM
Also, for any TL reading this, it would be nice to actually see how many enchanter's essences are required for the rainbow kit... I have an ipad an it's still not visible, wonder about those on iphone how they manage:
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/adelinutza111111/a6c8d60db58af9e4ebe1853d4f57af43.jpg
Wow, Adelinutza has 100 enchanters essences!

rabsos
02-10-14, 11:44 PM
So is everyone getting their prism mostly from DCF?? How many got it from the mines?

elaur
02-10-14, 11:49 PM
I went through two can you get it from normal mining or just the dcf?

shipower
02-11-14, 12:04 AM
So is everyone getting their prism mostly from DCF?? How many got it from the mines?

I got it from the deep mine/mine(I really don't know which one) while I was mass collecting in the morning. There is no dialogue poping out, so I only knew about it when I try to craft something in the workshop. Good luck to you and others:D

cad33
02-11-14, 12:08 AM

Well, I got my first prism on my 37th DCF dig. I got my 2nd prism from the very next set of collections of the mines :(
ugh.

katbtodd
02-11-14, 01:09 AM
Been mining now ,for over 24 hours haven't miss a collection nothing yet, choped one DFR ,and sent caslte and barrack out to the dark caves ,caslte came back empty ,,,, so no luck there ,this is going to be harder then I though,,,

katbtodd
02-11-14, 01:11 AM
Sorry about not getting prism..hang in there it will drop. I chopped a dark cave formation and was lucky to get it. You have started the quest and there is no time limit for you. If you go back to the first post it says all you have to do is start the quest...no time limit on finishing completely. My level 2 deep mine just dropped another prism���� I don't know what to do with it��
Thank you

katbtodd
02-11-14, 01:12 AM
Once you start the quest line, you have an unlimited amount of time to complete it and get your pink alicorn. You DO NOT have to finish the quest line this month. You could finish it next year or the year after that!

However, the pink alicorn will be removed FROM THE MARKET at the end of the month. So if you would like more than one pink alicorn, you must purchase it with gems before the end of February.

Thank you ,,, all I need is the prism so I'm more then started the quest line.. Now all I do is collect and set and wait

missbandette
02-11-14, 01:18 AM
I mean there are several other types of pink plants available last year. I found by visiting some neighbors. I don't mind paying some gems. It is that we can't get those plants, love shack and rainbows. I won't pay 10 dollars just for rainbows either.

On the other hand, I am grateful that we can buy most of pink stuff and have a pink alicorn for free.
I agree with you 100% bc I'd love to have all the stuff that was available last year. They'd make a lot of money from us pink freaks wanting it all. I'm not sure how many of us there are and the guys could probably care less about the pink decorations. Lol! I can't complain! I'm very happy to be offered what we are able to get, but it's worth a shot to ask for more! 😉 ❤

berrigan17
02-11-14, 01:38 AM
Just got my second prism ?! from the regular mine. First one from that mine also. (The mine is Lvl. 5)

It took me ages (like months and months) to get the Alicorn thing happening. I now have 4. (All through drops, none paid for.)

Probably a coincidence, but I never used to download the other games, (basically because I'm stubborn and don't like feeling pressured to do things). It was only when I succumbed and began to download the other games that I began to get the things I needed.

Castloninian
02-11-14, 03:03 AM
I wish the pink alicorn gave at least half the energy of the regular ones but since it's from a quest, I guess I can't complain LOL

But this alicorn gives energy once a day, not once a week. So if you were to get 4 energies every day that is still 28 a week compared to 40. And this alicorn costs 250 gems compared to 600, so still a good deal (not compared to wizard schools but as you can only have two of those, these are on top)

minndom
02-11-14, 03:04 AM
I got the Prism from the dark cave formation. I first checked my mines, nothing, and then took out one dark cave formations. On third blow I got the prism.

m1stery
02-11-14, 03:21 AM
Just got my second prism ?! from the regular mine. First one from that mine also. (The mine is Lvl. 5)

I got my second prism this morning too :D I'm so happy about it, now I can keep it as a souvenir ;)
My first prism dropped from the regular mine, while the other one dropped from deep mine.

ciarjen
02-11-14, 03:25 AM
2 and half dark cave formations and two collections from the mines - no prism yet.

I hope it will be quicker than alicorn parts, I am still waiting for my first drop a year later :D but good to know that once we start the quest there is no time limit on this one.

minndom
02-11-14, 03:30 AM
I have enjoyed this quest. I also like the way the timed quests are implemented that you don't lose the entire quest if you miss your mark but need to do more crafting etc instead to proceed.

anissada
02-11-14, 04:07 AM

uhm... it does in fact give you about the same amount of energy as the white one, but in bits and pieces every 22 hours instead of once a week :)

anissada
02-11-14, 05:46 AM
got the prism the fourth chop on a dcf !

sunnygirl634
02-11-14, 06:52 AM

So I hit the "Buy Now" button and 15 gems were removed from my account. However, I did not receive reward of 10 Enchanter Essences. I had the same amount in my inventory. I've forced closed my game several time, and no increase. I've emailed TL Support. Has this happened to anyone else? Will they be able to give me the reward I paid for? I'm really bummed about this!

craterlake
02-11-14, 06:54 AM
Have had 4 normal mine collections, 2 deep mine, and 3 dark cave formations ie. 30 chops but no joy so far with my prism. But hey I also have 5 Dragon Eggs waiting for Burning Embers. I just hope TL do a few additional 30 gem Valentines games and if they do I'll use those gems to complete my Pinky. On a positive note my mushroom and sap etc are all back to 99 ready for this weeks update. Had to laugh the 3rd timed section only took a few minutes to complete, these forums are great to help you stock pile in advance.

vednir
02-11-14, 07:20 AM
So I hit the "Buy Now" button and 15 gems were removed from my account. However, I did not receive reward of 10 Enchanter Essences. I had the same amount in my inventory. I've forced closed my game several time, and no increase. I've emailed TL Support. Has this happened to anyone else? Will they be able to give me the reward I paid for? I'm really bummed about this!

This happened to me with the axes and the option to finish for 2 gems. I got a single feather in exchange instead of the quest reward which was closer to 30. It's not an unexpected deceptive marketing strategy by TL. Then again neither is the massive confusion this time limited but not really time limited quest created as evidenced by this ongoing thread. It's just another way to make you spend gems unwillingly rather than willingly.

Kami365
02-11-14, 07:22 AM
I'm quite lucky got Prism on my first try at deep mine,.currently I'm crafting my Rainbow kit,.yay!! Hopefully after I'll have my Pink Unicorn :o

I would like to thanks dabag for wonderful presentation of Valentine Quest 2014, their complete details certainly helped every players.:)

pria3456
02-11-14, 08:20 AM
Any advice on how to get more silver? Thanks!!

Kami365
02-11-14, 08:36 AM

Besides Mines, you can craft silver from Forge but I got many Silver from Rock Outcropping after 20 times chopped,.Good luck.

jptheripper
02-11-14, 08:45 AM
I use the iron rich rocks when I need silver. Then I craft in workshop when I am maxed on iron, so it helps both ways

katbtodd
02-11-14, 09:00 AM
Have had 4 normal mine collections, 2 deep mine, and 3 dark cave formations ie. 30 chops but no joy so far with my prism. But hey I also have 5 Dragon Eggs waiting for Burning Embers. I just hope TL do a few additional 30 gem Valentines games and if they do I'll use those gems to complete my Pinky. On a positive note my mushroom and sap etc are all back to 99 ready for this weeks update. Had to laugh the 3rd timed section only too a few minutes to complete, these forums are great to help you stock pile in advance.
Your not alone,,,,, today is my second day with out missing one collection,,, and had only one DFR to chop still no luck here, I beginning to think my game is broke,, since I been reading people are getting two prism and we are not getting any. Just collected from my deep mines for the second time to day,,, nope no nada ,,,, Any way you want to spell it ,,,

Castloninian
02-11-14, 09:35 AM
I did a jeweler's trade to get some. I needed to get rid of some jewels so that worked well.

shambalaya
02-11-14, 09:42 AM
But this alicorn gives energy once a day, not once a week. So if you were to get 4 energies every day that is still 28 a week compared to 40. And this alicorn costs 250 gems compared to 600, so still a good deal (not compared to wizard schools but as you can only have two of those, these are on top)

You also use 7 energy to get it, instead of 1. I'm not complaining though, it's really beautiful and so cute - I want 2 of them!

caramel411
02-11-14, 10:21 AM
Your not alone,,,,, today is my second day with out missing one collection,,, and had only one DFR to chop still no luck here, I beginning to think my game is broke,, since I been reading people are getting two prism and we are not getting any. Just collected from my deep mines for the second time to day,,, nope no nada ,,,, Any way you want to spell it ,,,

I'm in the same position as you. I had 3 dark cave formations, chopped them down, a total of 30 hits and no prism. I really thought I would get it because others have with only minimal chops. I'm waiting on deep and sparkling mines as well. Rare drops always take a long in my game too. We'll just have to wait it out together =)

anissada
02-11-14, 10:56 AM

the dark cave formations also give more jewels, silver ore etc. than the normal rocks..
but be careful.. dcf is also very usefull for gaining the prism

raghadd1
02-11-14, 11:11 AM
Found from Dark Cave Formation

guyrye
02-11-14, 12:33 PM
If I missed the "Bartering for Feathers" timed portion, is this quest sequence finished for me?

jptheripper
02-11-14, 12:39 PM
No not at all, just will take you a bit longer but time will not run out

ciarjen
02-11-14, 12:43 PM
I got a dark cave formation from an adventure but no prism. That three and half dcf that I have bashed up. I am really hoping this rare drop is not like the alicorn drop which I am still waiting on, lol.

cad33
02-11-14, 12:50 PM
I'm in the same position as you. I had 3 dark cave formations, chopped them down, a total of 30 hits and no prism. I really thought I would get it because others have with only minimal chops. I'm waiting on deep and sparkling mines as well. Rare drops always take a long in my game too. We'll just have to wait it out together =)

I had 4. And it took 37 chops to get Prism. So I started my build. Then during my next round of collections from the mines, I got another prism :P

meme1098
02-11-14, 01:22 PM

Geez...I'm also thinking my game is broken. 2 days of no prism and the irritation is really setting in. Had only one deep cave formation and it was no help either. This better not be another burning ember or alicorn horn fiasco. 1 in 1million chances of getting the darn thing.
The other thing is ... how can people be getting 2? Why haven't I gotten my one prism? Something is definitely wrong here.

GoodyTwoShoes2
02-11-14, 01:35 PM
Woot! Good to know! Thanks! I have 4 or so DCF's saved up. Sounds like something useful to use them on now.

I have chopped 5 Dark Cave Formations and 7 Iron Ore Rich and 4 regular Big Formations and drawn on my smaller mine 4 times and my Big mine 2 times and I have everything ready and NO PRISM!!! I am soooooo frustrated!!! Glad I actually purchased a Pink Alicon when it 1st came out or I would be ready to slit my throat! What stress!!

katbtodd
02-11-14, 01:39 PM
Geez...I'm also thinking my game is broken. 2 days of no prism and the irritation is really setting in. Had only one deep cave formation and it was no help either. This better not be another burning ember or alicorn horn fiasco. 1 in 1million chances of getting the darn thing.
The other thing is ... how can people be getting 2? Why haven't I gotten my one prism? Something is definitely wrong here.

I totally agree

katbtodd
02-11-14, 01:40 PM
I have chopped 5 Dark Cave Formations and 7 Iron Ore Rich and 4 regular Big Formations and drawn on my smaller mine 4 times and my Big mine 2 times and I have everything ready and NO PRISM!!! I am soooooo frustrated!!! Glad I actually purchased a Pink Alicon when it 1st came out or I would be ready to slit my throat! What stress!!

I guess there a lot,of us in the same boat,, are people really getting the prism from chopping rock,,, wow ,,,

cad33
02-11-14, 01:43 PM
how can people be getting 2? Why haven't I gotten my one prism?

There is a limit of 1. But that 1 is 1 at a time. I got one. Used it up in making the Rainbow, so I had 0. Then I got another one. So I'm still only at '1'; but I've had a total of 2. And for FWIW, I'd give you my 2nd if I could. I now have 1 dragon, 3 more dragon eggs and no ember.

zuma022
02-11-14, 02:08 PM
I thought only the dark cave formation had a chance of dropping the prism? Or should I chop other rocks too?

I only had one dark cave formation and nothing. Been collecting from the mines for two days. :(

sabrinashal
02-11-14, 02:15 PM
good news i got my prism on my 3rd try :D

took me a few hours but i thought it will take days ...

i am happy it didn't

ciarjen
02-11-14, 03:02 PM
I thought only the dark cave formation had a chance of dropping the prism? Or should I chop other rocks too?

I only had one dark cave formation and nothing. Been collecting from the mines for two days. :(

Its only the dark cave formation which drops and the mines.

I've just got my prism from a mine collection ....at last :)

55Merida
02-11-14, 03:20 PM
Do we actually get to have the pretty rainbow in our kingdom ir is this just some other thing we need?
(and why can't we use the stupid pinks ones we have or can craft in the love shack? That'd have been nice.)

next step

LastDuchess
02-11-14, 03:25 PM
Can't get the prism. I tried the sparkling mines, deep mines and dark rock formations and still no sign of it. I feel like i wasted time. Any suggestion on how i could get it?
Btw, i have already bought 15 rainbows from yesterday's bundle offer. do i really need to make more rainbows?!

tigarlilyvol
02-11-14, 03:34 PM
Do we actually get to have the pretty rainbow in our kingdom ir is this just some other thing we need?
(and why can't we use the stupid pinks ones we have or can craft in the love shack? That'd have been nice.)

It is something you need along with wing and horn, put together and it creates a pink unicorn. Wing , horn and rainbow disappear.

meme1098
02-11-14, 03:44 PM

I also just got mine .... From a mine collection. Pheww!:o

meme1098
02-11-14, 03:46 PM
Can't get the prism. I tried the sparkling mines, deep mines and dark rock formations and still no sign of it. I feel like i wasted time. Any suggestion on how i could get it?
Btw, i have already bought 15 rainbows from yesterday's bundle offer. do i really need to make more rainbows?!

The pink rainbows are merely decorations. Don't get anything out of them.

marse66
02-11-14, 03:49 PM
Still waiting for my prism and this time I will just wait until I get it... I usually get impatient and gem out but not doing it this time.. Working on crafting other things for now and next update... Once you get the prism then you craft and wait a whole day again then you get the pink Alicorn which will be nice but then you wait some more so might as well wait for the prism... Many things to do in between.

meme1098
02-11-14, 03:50 PM
Yea, now I have to collect from all my ponds and wells to replenish my water. That's ok though since I can possibly increase my mermaid scales in the process.

cad33
02-11-14, 04:26 PM
Yea, now I have to collect from all my ponds and wells to replenish my water. That's ok though since I can possibly increase my mermaid scales in the process.

As I've been on a massive Mermaid scale hunt for a long while now; and with water dropping 1 or 2x per... being at 99 is never an issue. Until I did the chase the rainbow quest... and then wanted to do the 40 water trade (had excess glimmerdust and jewels). Fortunately, it only took me a few minutes to be able to; though it was terribly amusing to not have enough water, even if only for a brief moment.

meme1098
02-11-14, 04:35 PM
Haha... Yea it's not gonna take me long to get caught up. :D

anissada
02-11-14, 04:41 PM
There is a limit of 1. But that 1 is 1 at a time. I got one. Used it up in making the Rainbow, so I had 0. Then I got another one. So I'm still only at '1'; but I've had a total of 2. And for FWIW, I'd give you my 2nd if I could. I now have 1 dragon, 3 more dragon eggs and no ember.

i also got a prism for the second time, this morning right away on the fourth chop of DCF, started crafting the rainbow kit, and now i did get another one from a regular mine !

anyone crafted another rainbow kit? or is it only useable in the goal?

craterlake
02-11-14, 04:46 PM
Ahhhhh I've lost count of the number of collection from mines and deep mines but still no prism, guess I must just be a bad person. Must admit I am now more interested in the next update.

Another collection and still no prism. Quests I shouldn't complain to much I've had 2 gold nuggets in the last 24 hours

GoodyTwoShoes2
02-11-14, 04:47 PM
The pink rainbows are merely decorations. Don't get anything out of them.

I saw one of my neighbors used the rainbows to make a Wall around the front part of her Kingdom...really neat idea!

labsandboxers
02-11-14, 05:47 PM
I haven't seen a prism yet either but decided to gem skip so I will be ready for the next update. Still waiting on mithril for other quest. Not skipping through it though since it's not part of the main story line.

dracoonic
02-11-14, 08:06 PM
I have a question, the limited partly timed quests, I failed the first one Auction War and I am collecting the pink crystals parts from mines which is okay to proceed with the quest.

So, what about the other two timed goals? What happens if i fail to do it on time? Is there any way to finish those? I don't mind taking a longer route though.Thanks.

QueenCarolyn
02-11-14, 08:57 PM
Well, I may have a problem. I bought 2 pink Alicorns with gems. Now I am just finishing crafting one. But when it says to pet the wimpy alicorn, it puts an arrow on one that I bought, and no new one came up. I will restart and hope it fixes it.

QueenCarolyn
02-11-14, 09:01 PM
Well, I may have a problem. I bought 2 pink Alicorns with gems. Now I am just finishing crafting one. But when it says to pet the wimpy alicorn, it puts an arrow on one that I bought, and no new one came up. I will restart and hope it fixes it.

Ok. It showed up in inventory. Yea! They are so cute!

jaesha
02-11-14, 09:57 PM

I believe the reward is only partial, hence the discount. I noticed it wasn't 10 too. I'm not positive how many I had to start with, but I believe the reward was 5. I thought I had 25, but lost track as I was randomly making them, and now I have 30.
I know I didn't have 30, so I must have received something even if it was just a few. I was expecting to receive 10 as well, but that's okay, glad I kept up making them. Had a feeling there was a catch.

craterlake
02-11-14, 10:10 PM
I just got some faeriebulb seeds from my faerie respite, wonder if this is just a rare drop or a prelude to this weeks update?

sabrinashal
02-12-14, 01:25 AM
i got my 2nd prism

should i do a 2nd rainbow kit?

anissada
02-12-14, 02:28 AM
i got my 2nd prism

should i do a 2nd rainbow kit?

i asked the same thing yesterday but haven't gotten any respons yet, anyone ?

anissada
02-12-14, 02:30 AM
I have a question, the limited partly timed quests, I failed the first one Auction War and I am collecting the pink crystals parts from mines which is okay to proceed with the quest.

So, what about the other two timed goals? What happens if i fail to do it on time? Is there any way to finish those? I don't mind taking a longer route though.Thanks.

pls take the time to read FROM THE START , there you will find your answer, in post 1 .......

on page 20 you will find a whole lot of screenshots of all the parts too

katbtodd
02-12-14, 03:04 AM
I just got some faeriebulb seeds from my faerie respite, wonder if this is just a rare drop or a prelude to this weeks update?

Yes I have gotten some seeds too ,,, "wondering"

katbtodd
02-12-14, 03:06 AM
Third day ,, two DFR level 5 mines ,,, no prism yet I keep sending my knight out to the dark caves to bring me more rocks home,,,

monstermash1
02-12-14, 05:10 AM
1 red dye and 20 white petals and you have to do it 50 times???? If this is so I am sooo sorry for those of you without multiple valentines plants or that have to spend that many gems on buying multiple ones.

There is "fun, must complete" and there is "what were you thinking??? repetitiveness"

I can confirm you do not need to do this 50 times ... I think I did it 3 times since you get multiple return....I also did not skip anything..I felt it was worth it I have been saving items for a while I always make extra 150 goes fast I didn't start the timed part and waited to do it until I had 99 each in my inventory ..it was a snap you just have to make sure you don't collect the wing till you are ready to get timed!

monstermash1
02-12-14, 05:13 AM
i asked the same thing yesterday but haven't gotten any respons yet, anyone ?

Ok still waiting for one! Please someone tell me where did you get it? Or did you buy dark formation? Any one get dark formation from adventure recently?

monstermash1
02-12-14, 05:14 AM
Ok still waiting for one! Please someone tell me where did you get it? Or did you buy dark formation? Any one get dark formation from adventure recently?

I am looking for the prism

elaur
02-12-14, 05:16 AM
Ugh I'm still waiting. And some people have two. Right when I saw that it was very rare I knew it would take forever for me to get it.

elaur
02-12-14, 05:24 AM

How is this known that it doesn't drop from normal mining? It says you get it from mining in the information on back.

Kami365
02-12-14, 05:26 AM
Finally I crafted my baby Pink Unicorn,.yay!! Now baby playing in my kingdom.,:o Thank you everyone for their support, and also upgraded faerie respire to Lv 5.,:o
Good Luck for those still trying to get Pink Unicorn.:)

I never get anything new so fast in Farm Story2 & Dragon Story.

elaur
02-12-14, 05:32 AM
How is this known that it doesn't drop from normal mining? It says you get it from mining in the information on back.

Oh I see it's in the original post.

belbar22
02-12-14, 06:20 AM
Finally I crafted my baby Pink Unicorn,.yay!! Now baby playing in my kingdom.,:o Thank you everyone for their support, and also upgraded faerie respire to Lv 5.,:o
Good Luck for those still trying to get Pink Unicorn.:)

I never get anything new so fast in Farm Story2 & Dragon Story.
Congrats Kami. I am so far behind you LOl. Think my respite will take months. Still need 12 more mortal and they drop so slowly. Lucky I am patient.

katbtodd
02-12-14, 07:11 AM
Congrats Kami. I am so far behind you LOl. Think my respite will take months. Still need 12 more mortal and they drop so slowly. Lucky I am patient.

Bel try the jeweler exchange I got two this morning

katbtodd
02-12-14, 07:14 AM
Ugh I'm still waiting. And some people have two. Right when I saw that it was very rare I knew it would take forever for me to get it.

I am on my 3rd day many collections from sparkling mines and deep mines and two cave rocks,,, nothing yet keep sending my knights out,.. To bring me more cave rocks...."you are not a lone "if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all

sunnygirl634
02-12-14, 07:24 AM
Deleted post.

belbar22
02-12-14, 07:46 AM
Bel try the jeweler exchange I got two this morning

I have done it a few times but only ever got ore. Will keep trying though. Thanks.

fari85
02-12-14, 08:21 AM
Yippppeeee.....I got my prism
Was just doing my usual collections n I went in workshop to craft some lantern and saw to my surprise rainbow was ready to craft except for some water which I collected and here's it crafting ....now 22 hrs n I will get my baby Alicorn
Can't wait.....yipeeee again

Best. Of luck to all those waiting I hope you get yours soon

m1stery
02-12-14, 08:53 AM
Did anyone else notice that we had to craft PINK horn and PINK wink in order to get a pink alicorn that has WHITE horn and wings :P

zelda0816
02-12-14, 08:55 AM
Was just doing my usual collections n I went in workshop to craft some lantern and saw to my surprise rainbow was ready to craft except for some water which I collected and here's it crafting ....now 22 hrs n I will get my baby Alicorn

This happened to me also, i collected from deep minds and game had sinc issue, did not see the drop but when I went to workshop it was there! This NEVER happens to me with rare drops- This came right after me NOT making the bone and sap goal, the first goal I have never been able to complete... so who knows, maybe the prism is the closest thing I will get as bling for V day this year :)

elaur
02-12-14, 10:22 AM
I can't believe I'm waiting on a very rare drop that I can't try to get unless I spend gems. Just have to wait for the mines to drop it. (I also mined two full dark caves)

I also think the wording should change on the prism since I check it to see where to get items. It's not from mining if you can't mine to get it.

raghadd1
02-12-14, 10:58 AM
Finally get my pink Alicorn

Thank you TL for this update

katbtodd
02-12-14, 10:59 AM
I can't believe in waiting on a very rare drop that I can't try to get unless I spend gems. Just have to wait for the mines to drop it. (I also mined two full dark caves)

I also think the wording should change on the prism since I check it to see where to get items. It's not from mining if you can't mine to get it.
I posted some thing on the bug wall cuz it just doesn't seem fair we are not getting the prism it's like our game does not know we are to that point. I been at it .... Over 3 days now ,,,, and just collected again from my deep mines,, and still nothing ... It's to the point..where I really think some thing wrong with my game,,,, cuz there people saying they are getting two prism. And we can't even get one

Kami365
02-12-14, 11:44 AM

Thank you belbar,you'd knows that I'm wasn't so lucky in DS but surprisingly got parts of Pink Unicorn quickly,2nd the faerie respite upgraded to level 5 also unexpectedly fast too.

Hope you'll get the remaining parts of Faire respite soon, wish you a Good luck.:) And Big Congratulations for Pink Unicorn.

Kami365
02-12-14, 11:52 AM

Big Congratulations to you fari85,I can feel your happiness to getting pink Unicorn,.And thank you to sharing with us:)

kimberly0822
02-12-14, 12:35 PM
Just received a second prism from mining, does that mean I can craft 2 pink alicorns? Wonder what else I can use it for...

cityfan
02-12-14, 12:52 PM
did anyone else notice that we had to craft pink horn and pink wink in order to get a pink alicorn that has white horn and wings :p

lol!! :)

Queenzod
02-12-14, 01:24 PM
Just received a second prism from mining, does that mean I can craft 2 pink alicorns? Wonder what else I can use it for...

You're not serious with this question, right?

maguar
02-12-14, 02:55 PM
thnks, one more confirmation that crafting two pink unicorns won't be possible without a third workshop ��

also wondering if the axes stay in the magic forge after we have given 10 to the goal.
it says on the back: used in adventures, not seeying a new adventure, but maybe if the goal is completed and rewarded with a unicorn ? anyone ?

Small history lesson - the axes were originally for an adventure (forget which one but it may have been a locked one). This was back when the recipe was permanently in the forge. The axes were a good way to use excess wood and ore while waiting for an update

gadel
02-12-14, 03:57 PM
I can't believe I'm waiting on a very rare drop that I can't try to get unless I spend gems. Just have to wait for the mines to drop it. (I also mined two full dark caves)

Have you tried dark cave formation stones? Got it on my 10th hit with that.

jimboser
02-12-14, 03:58 PM

Actually, from what I've read, you can't craft even ONE Pink Alicorn...

8. Moment of Truth
Present the Pink Horn
Present the Pink Wing
Create the Rainbow
Reward: PINK ALICORN!

The Pink Alicorn is a reward from a specific goal. It is NOT crafted. And since you won't get the goal twice, any extra parts are simply that, extra.

llamafarms
02-12-14, 04:26 PM
I've been thru two dark cave formations, and no prism :mad:

katbtodd
02-12-14, 04:45 PM
Every body seems to be getting them first try,,,,, except us in here,at least some of us in here that's been add it days

bowlfullofcherries
02-12-14, 05:49 PM
It took me seven SEVEN formations to get a prism. Lucky me to have had them in storage. I'd just collected from my mines when the goal popped up. I was seriously thinking don't that just beat all.

marse66
02-12-14, 05:56 PM
Finally got my prism... Yippee! Be patient everyone... It will come.

Aggwynn
02-12-14, 06:03 PM
Tomorrow is going to be a very funny day in the Glimmerwood ;D

anissada
02-12-14, 06:04 PM

i got 1 prism from a DCF and another from a regular mine.. so all mines give them

anissada
02-12-14, 06:09 PM
Small history lesson - the axes were originally for an adventure (forget which one but it may have been a locked one). This was back when the recipe was permanently in the forge. The axes were a good way to use excess wood and ore while waiting for an update

thnks, must already have disappeared when i started playing, don't remember when that was, guess about 14-16 months ago

marse66
02-12-14, 07:09 PM
Asking TL if they can give us a hint for tomorrow...

elaur
02-12-14, 07:15 PM
i got 1 prism from a DCF and another from a regular mine.. so all mines give them

I mean from rocks. Isn't that mining?

my607
02-12-14, 07:16 PM
Can we have a hint for tommorrow update?

craterlake
02-12-14, 07:19 PM
3 days of collecting from mines plus 2 DCF's and what have I got - well except to 2 gold nuggets , no prism Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

marse66
02-12-14, 07:25 PM
3 days of collecting from mines plus 2 DCF's and what have I got - well except to 2 gold nuggets , no prism Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Same here but just got my prism a couple of hours ago... Hang in there..

jerirat
02-12-14, 08:06 PM
I got my prism from my Sparkling Mine. I was prepared to wait as long as it took but was pleasantly surprised for it to drop earlier today.

dracoonic
02-12-14, 08:12 PM

you're ****ing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dolla525
02-12-14, 08:47 PM
Same here.. Was waiting since few days.. And it was a surprise for me from sparkling mine... Soon pink alicorn will be in my kingdom.. And cant wait for tmrws update...

Queenzod
02-12-14, 08:52 PM
you're ****ing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Is it April Fools Day? No,wait. There's another holiday around this time of year.....

dolla525
02-12-14, 09:20 PM
Cant wait !!

dolla525
02-12-14, 09:21 PM

Cant wait for tmrws update

arikasi
02-12-14, 09:21 PM
I think i collected the prism from a normal mine today. I did a mass collect but I also almost gemmed it twice today because where i click the workshop is exactly where using gems to buy the prism comes ip. Not sure if i bought it or not.

dracoonic
02-13-14, 12:12 AM
what is the difference between flowering bush and spirit blossom? they drop both red and white at the same time? also the collection time is?

SpiritWind00
02-13-14, 12:24 AM
what is the difference between flowering bush and spirit blossom? they drop both red and white at the same time? also the collection time is?

The flowering bush collection time is 10 mins.
The sprite blossom collection time is 12 mins.
They were both from last years valentine edition and are similar in drops; they just look different to add variety. Someone else will need to verify the drop colour of petals but from memory you will get both colours, red and white. If you are thinking of purchasing with gems, it's probably more about how nicer they make your kingdom look. I personally think the square hedge which drops multi colours and multi drops is a great buy....but it's up to you of course. I hope that helps you. Cheers!

ggfdddgh
02-13-14, 01:07 AM
I got the prism today from a regular mine. took 2-3 days.
in the workshop now.
I also bought a pink allicorn with gems. I was saving up for a white one, but decided to buy a pink one and keep saving again. it gives about 4 energy. if you deduct the 1 energy needed for collection it's only three, so not that big a deal.

nazia7
02-13-14, 01:36 AM
It's tough to save gems.as it's to easy if slipping finger & press the purple button. As if there was any confirmation notice or confirmation button.. I lost nearly 227 gems for it. :(

katbtodd
02-13-14, 01:46 AM
Day number 4 no prism yet, just collected again from all my mines and my knights have came back empty handed from the dark caves ..not happy here ,,

anissada
02-13-14, 02:31 AM
I mean from rocks. Isn't that mining?

only the DCF gives like mining...
you get silver ore, iron ore, coal, jewels, mithril, adamant, and special items.
no other rocks give ALL those items

anissada
02-13-14, 02:48 AM
i'm disappointed with my knights..
except from ONE fluttered mushroomthing they only bring back the usual stuff
thought i had read we would get valentine items with this update..
even if i send them out to the special valentines adventure i get nothing..
pls explain ?

ciarjen
02-13-14, 03:03 AM
The pink alicorn quest was great, thanks TL

tess077
02-13-14, 03:09 AM
Day number 4 no prism yet, just collected again from all my mines and my knights have came back empty handed from the dark caves ..not happy here ,,

I agree

fari85
02-13-14, 03:38 AM
Big Congratulations to you fari85,I can feel your happiness to getting pink Unicorn,.And thank you to sharing with us:)

Thanks....my rainbow is still crafting hope to get Alicorn in few hrs

Castloninian
02-13-14, 04:35 AM
Four regular mine plus two deep mine collections and two full dark cave formations and still no prism. I have no more formations so now it is waiting for my mines to cough up. I don't really mind waiting, wouldn't have started crafting the rainbow today anyway, in anticipation of tonight's update.

sabrinashal
02-13-14, 04:43 AM
love my new pink Alicorn

i have an extra prism ... sad i could not have a 2nd pink Alicorn with it ...

btw i also love my Pet Skunkupine he is so cute :P

http://s2.postimg.org/ra89vlz6x/IMG_1052.png

katbtodd
02-13-14, 04:59 AM
Four regular mine plus two deep mine collections and two full dark cave formations and still no prism. I have no more formations so now it is waiting for my mines to cough up. I don't really mind waiting, wouldn't have started crafting the rainbow today anyway, in anticipation of tonight's update.
Good luck ,,,day 4 here waiting

mrsstrawberry62
02-13-14, 06:37 AM
When does quest begin with Greselda. Got up today no new quest. Thanks

Anyuszko
02-13-14, 06:46 AM
When does quest begin with Greselda. Got up today no new quest. Thanks

about 6 hours later

Anyuszko
02-13-14, 06:50 AM
Got my prism from the 10th dark cave formation. I am working on getting a second one while my rainbow is being crafted.

Also, during the quest I succeeded on crafting a second pink wing, a second silver frame (actually it was third coz 2 more needed for the 2 wings), 2 more stout axes, 10 more feathers left, 26 pink sapphire crystals left, 1 plus lathe, 1 auctioneers ingot , and also I kept the large pink sapphire for fun. Being a maniac? :)

mafruha
02-13-14, 06:53 AM
Yes u r..

meme1098
02-13-14, 07:41 AM
Why? Aren't they just sitting there now?:confused: I wouldn't have wasted the resources since who knows what's required today when goal pops up.

fari85
02-13-14, 08:27 AM
Yippee ...can't believe my luck ....got three babies in a day
Love sheep from adventures, sir pigglesworth -was checking my inventory and saw gold apple there(god knows when I got it n for how long it was there), and my pink baby Alicorn ...just collected my rainbow
PROUD MOTHER AM I :cool:

arikasi
02-13-14, 10:12 AM
I collected a normal mine this morning and got a second prism, while my workshop is still chugging away at building the rainbow kit.

naturalnana
02-13-14, 12:33 PM
Just wanted to check in to say that after 3 days of collecting from my 4 mines and 2 dark cave formations (that I purchased... though I could have just bought the prism instead for the same amount of gems), still no prism. So, on yesterday I went ahead and bought one :rolleyes:.

ETA: added last image here to post #191 (page 20)

cherriesx
02-13-14, 07:11 PM
After hearing all the complaints about the time to get prism, I was set to skip this goal for 100 gems. And what do you know...I got it on my very first collection of sparkling mines. But now I'm fishing endlessly for mermaid scales...very disappointed that the mermaid fountain did not come true this update. Or else it's the reward for Greselda's quest and I'm not eligible for that :(

placi
02-13-14, 07:51 PM
I presented the wing, horn, and prism and it said here is your reward but nothing showed up. My next goal says to pet it but I never got the pink alicon. I tried force closing and all the other fixes but no luck. Anyone else having this issue? Do I need to open a ticket to get my pink alicon?

meme1098
02-13-14, 07:55 PM
Is it in your inventory? Check your goal book again to see if you have the pet goal again.

aimeeq
02-13-14, 08:07 PM
My babies!!!!

mrosmeows
02-13-14, 08:33 PM
Is. This going to run out. I have sent my nights out from my castle and their house all week to the dark mines and have collect from both of my mines and my deep mine all of which are level five still no prisim. No dark side of the moon for me

juniac
02-13-14, 09:41 PM
I can't believe my eyes, but my pink alicorn has just dropped me 100 energy!!!!

outhouse01
02-13-14, 09:56 PM

Really, are you sure you don't need my glasses. That is cool. Cheers

maz3girl
02-13-14, 10:13 PM
I missed the end of the Mercurial Apothecaries task and paid 15 gems to get the reward, but never received the 10 essences? Am I missing something? It definitely took the gems. :(

shipower
02-13-14, 10:27 PM
I missed the end of the Mercurial Apothecaries task and paid 15 gems to get the reward, but never received the 10 essences? Am I missing something? It definitely took the gems. :(

First timed quest: Auction War for the Pink Sapphire---> I forgot this one...
Second timed quest: Bartering for Feathers---> spend 2 gems to get the reward---> one feather
Third timed quest: Mercurial Apothecaries---> spend 15 gems to get the reward---> one Enchanter's Essence

LastDuchess
02-13-14, 11:02 PM
Yayyyyy I finally got my prism!

Can someone tell me how to get more lovecupines and what do they do? I got one and can't get anymore. What is the goal of this one?

LastDuchess
02-13-14, 11:36 PM
Ok so i skipped the 5 lovecupines using 20 gems and i got nothing! What was the use of it?! I found nothing in my inventory.

Castloninian
02-13-14, 11:58 PM
Ok so i skipped the 5 lovecupines using 20 gems and i got nothing! What was the use of it?! I found nothing in my inventory.

That's it. Totally not worth skipping. Did you not see the reward (just coins and XP)?

outhouse01
02-14-14, 12:11 AM

Once again, I have to say it. Do people not read what the 'reward' is before they use their precious gems!

katbtodd
02-14-14, 01:57 AM
i can't believe my eyes, but my pink alicorn has just dropped me 100 energy!!!!

really! Or are you just teasing us , the ones that do not have her let!

cherriesx
02-14-14, 06:02 AM
IMPORTANT QUESTION: Will all the pink animals and trees be removed after Valentine's Day? I just want to know if I should start stocking up now while I can. Some festive items (eg Harvest Pergola) are still available for gems after the seasonal update has passed.

juniac
02-14-14, 07:59 AM
really! Or are you just teasing us , the ones that do not have her let!

No I am serious. My pink alicorn was only giving 4 energy until this morning when I got 100! I took a screenshot , I tried to upload here but the resolution looked so bad I can barely make out the numbers. I hope it is not once-off.

asna12345
02-14-14, 08:31 AM
I had one stout axe and collected another one. It still shows one in my inventory! Help please!

GoodyTwoShoes2
02-14-14, 08:46 AM
Got my prism from the 10th dark cave formation. I am working on getting a second one while my rainbow is being crafted.

Also, during the quest I succeeded on crafting a second pink wing, a second silver frame (actually it was third coz 2 more needed for the 2 wings), 2 more stout axes, 10 more feathers left, 26 pink sapphire crystals left, 1 plus lathe, 1 auctioneers ingot , and also I kept the large pink sapphire for fun. Being a maniac? :)

After days of searching and on the last chop of my 10th Dark Cave Formation I FINALLY FOUND MY PRISM!!!! Hallelujah!!!

katbtodd
02-14-14, 09:12 AM
No I am serious. My pink alicorn was only giving 4 energy until this morning when I got 100! I took a screenshot , I tried to upload here but the resolution looked so bad I can barely make out the numbers. I hope it is not once-off.

I bet you got a lot done with that 100 energies... I bet that is a supper rare drop

rosym47
02-14-14, 11:21 AM
Is there a problem with my baby pink alicorn, every four hours it needs attention and gives me nothing. How many times do I have to pet Pinkicorn before he grows up?

kooky panda
02-14-14, 11:37 AM
Is there a problem with my baby pink alicorn, every four hours it needs attention and gives me nothing. How many times do I have to pet Pinkicorn before he grows up?
You will not receive anything until he becomes an adult. I am not sure how many feedings it takes for the pink alicorn.

LonBB
02-14-14, 01:04 PM
Why can't I craft a thing for my Royal Maze garden?
For me it's not visable anywhere!
Does anyone know?

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-14-14, 02:11 PM

It took me 7 feedings (yes, I counted) :)

maguar
02-14-14, 04:18 PM
I presented the wing, horn, and prism and it said here is your reward but nothing showed up. My next goal says to pet it but I never got the pink alicon. I tried force closing and all the other fixes but no luck. Anyone else having this issue? Do I need to open a ticket to get my pink alicon?

If its not in your inventory and those items are missing you should log a job with support@teamlava.com

Is. This going to run out. I have sent my nights out from my castle and their house all week to the dark mines and have collect from both of my mines and my deep mine all of which are level five still no prisim. No dark side of the moon for me

Once you've done the first goal in the chain you'll be able able to take all the time you want (except for the optional timed quests which speed things up). It's only the first goal (and therefore all others in the chain) that will become unavailable in time.

Yayyyyy I finally got my prism!

Can someone tell me how to get more lovecupines and what do they do? I got one and can't get anymore. What is the goal of this one?

Collecting from valentine animals, plants and buildings.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: Will all the pink animals and trees be removed after Valentine's Day? I just want to know if I should start stocking up now while I can. Some festive items (eg Harvest Pergola) are still available for gems after the seasonal update has passed.

Valentine items are available until around the 17 th of Feb

I had one stout axe and collected another one. It still shows one in my inventory! Help please!

Did you get a processing screen?

asna12345
02-14-14, 06:32 PM
Oh I noticed I tapped give when I had one��

maguar
02-14-14, 10:26 PM
Glad it worked out asna12345 :)

girufel
02-15-14, 01:47 AM
Yay, got the Prism this morning from Sparkling mine after only 1 day of waiting. I think that counts as lucky.
:-)

ruusupuu
02-15-14, 02:50 AM
5 days passed and no prism.. If I don't get it by the 17th of February will I still have the opportunity to finish the alicorn?

ciarjen
02-15-14, 03:19 AM
5 days passed and no prism.. If I don't get it by the 17th of February will I still have the opportunity to finish the alicorn?

As long as you have started the quest (which you have), then yes you will still get the alicorn, whenever you get the prism, however long it takes.

If you wish to buy the alicorn with gems, then you need to do that before it is removed from the market though.

vitriolicheart
02-15-14, 04:18 AM
There's 51 pages of thread so I apologise if this has been asked. Does the Pink Alicorn expire? Not the quest but the one that's available to buy in the market? I know the other valentines animals will but the announcement at the start telling me when they're going has vanished.

ciarjen
02-15-14, 04:34 AM
There's 51 pages of thread so I apologise if this has been asked. Does the Pink Alicorn expire? Not the quest but the one that's available to buy in the market? I know the other valentines animals will but the announcement at the start telling me when they're going has vanished.

The one to purchase in the market does expire after Valentines. I just can't remember the date.

LonBB
02-15-14, 04:43 AM
Got my prism in just a couple of hours!
But.... I can't craft a thing for the Royal Maze garden!
How come???

girufel
02-15-14, 07:09 AM
Got my prism in just a couple of hours!
But.... I can't craft a thing for the Royal Maze garden!
How come???
Do you have Greselda walking around your kingdom?

dalexxx
02-15-14, 07:38 AM
As long as you have started the quest (which you have), then yes you will still get the alicorn, whenever you get the prism, however long it takes.

If you wish to buy the alicorn with gems, then you need to do that before it is removed from the market though.

Thanks for clarifying this ciarjen, been on the prism for a week now and no drops from 4 mines yet ::/

ciarjen
02-15-14, 07:46 AM
Thanks for clarifying this ciarjen, been on the prism for a week now and no drops from 4 mines yet ::/

I am sure you will get it soon. I just collected my first lot of energy from my pink alicorn - 7 - which was good. It's very cute. I am very tempted to actually buy another one with gems :)

celphyn
02-15-14, 07:53 AM
When this quest end ?
I saw that almost everyone is waiting for a prism.
I'm still at the "What Color Was Lady Finverra's Lips".
I really want the alicorn without using gems =/

LonBB
02-15-14, 08:26 AM
Do you have Greselda walking around your kingdom?

An hour ago I got the goal:
" If you want to be happy..."

Phew!
But thanks!

LonBB
02-15-14, 08:28 AM
Got two prism is less then one day!

meme1098
02-15-14, 08:30 AM
When this quest end ?
I saw that almost everyone is waiting for a prism.
I'm still at the "What Color Was Lady Finverra's Lips".
I really want the alicorn without using gems =/

It's part of the storyline. Sooo. If you've started the quest, you have as long as it takes you to finish it....no time limit. You just have to start it!

dalexxx
02-15-14, 09:41 AM
I am sure you will get it soon. I just collected my first lot of energy from my pink alicorn - 7 - which was good. It's very cute. I am very tempted to actually buy another one with gems :)

Thanks ciarjen, i kinda feel bad as ive beep gem trapped couple of times already, this time with a newly planted carrots, how i wish i bought dark caves, now i only have 25 gems left.

I thought traps were on ds only ::/

ciarjen
02-15-14, 10:24 AM
Thanks ciarjen, i kinda feel bad as ive beep gem trapped couple of times already, this time with a newly planted carrots, how i wish i bought dark caves, now i only have 25 gems left.

All the games are designed for you to spend your gems/gold :D

I have found with CS to always take my time on collection and to expand the screen. Also when putting items in to craft like the kitchen, when you put in a box appears, it is very easy to tap on it when you go to craft something in the kitchen next door. So I always tap elsewhere to remove the gem pop up box above the building first, so I don't accidently tap on it.

I did stop playing CS for a few months as I was so frustrated with not receiving any alicorn parts.....but I do really like the game. A year later I still dont have any alicorns parts drop. Nothing I can do about that and I no longer get excited when I see the little box which the knights bring back for me to open :)

belbar22
02-15-14, 11:01 AM
Finally got my Prism and now have a cute pink alicorn. Good luck to all of you still waiting for your prism. I ended up getting mine from one of my deep mines after a couple of days.

belbar22
02-15-14, 11:02 AM

I have lost far more gems on CS than Gold on DS. It is so easy on my iPhone to accidentally hit a speed up button. Although I am a lot more careful now. It is one of the reasons I will never buy gems in CS.

dalexxx
02-15-14, 11:43 AM
Hi ciarjen and belbar as soon as i get 5 more gems i will buy the dark cave to try for prism and hope for drop, instead of losing to an accidental tap. Been waiting for prism ::/

I started cs a month ago and happy playing it ::3

letf8b
02-15-14, 12:42 PM
I can relate it took me a year and a few months and finally my wing came. Btw it won't be n a box it will be with the random stuff that comes back u may check ur inventory to make sure it's not there as I found an a manticore egg n mine I failed to see drop while playing. I do wish u luck my frustration is over for the first Ali as it now begins awaiting the crystal for pink Ali.

katbtodd
02-15-14, 12:43 PM

Yes I asked the same question they told me. As long as your quest line is open ,,, even if you don't get your prism for two years when it drops,you will still be able to craft it

rabsos
02-15-14, 08:40 PM
Finally got my prism after collecting from mines for days with no luck I tried my hand at the dark cave formations I had 3 cut down 2 with no luck and then I cut down only 5 times from my 3rd one and got my prism. Hope this helps someone but I think the best luck is the DCF. Good luck to anyone who hasn't gotten it....

dalexxx
02-16-14, 01:37 AM
I finished one of sabinas quest to let her free and got 5 gems, bought a dcf right away and first whack a prism...

But im short of 4 blue essence because i crafted the magic scissors for two days ::/

celphyn
02-16-14, 02:39 AM
I finally got a V-day item from adventures ! A cupid pig =)
Hope i can get more before the V-day quest is expired >.<

vitriolicheart
02-16-14, 04:05 AM
So there's no answer as to when the items leave the stores? :confused:

pixieblob
02-16-14, 04:12 AM
says feb 17th on this thread http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64778-Castle-Story-01-30-2014-Update-Valentine-s-Day-Items

girufel
02-16-14, 05:18 AM
I've bought a dcf for 30 gems. Needed silver anyway so it was worth a try. Got the prism upon third or fourth whack. Yay.

vitriolicheart
02-16-14, 07:46 AM
says feb 17th on this thread http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64778-Castle-Story-01-30-2014-Update-Valentine-s-Day-Items

Thank you!

rabsos
02-16-14, 01:07 PM
I've bought a dcf for 30 gems. Needed silver anyway so it was worth a try. Got the prism upon third or fourth whack. Yay.

Yay!!! I'm happy for you :)

QueenKickButt
02-16-14, 01:16 PM
I haven't gotten glimmer fragments in forever from either Greseldas castle or the glimmer gate. So I am kind of stuck. They both give glimmer shards but for at least the last week or so I haven't seen any fragments. Can I get it from any place else?

LetsPlayAgain
02-16-14, 06:22 PM
Can someone please let me know, if I buy the kingdom inn, reindeer stable, and harvest pergola, do they come already built, and if not what do I need to build them. Thank you .

nasha86
02-16-14, 07:01 PM
Can someone please let me know, if I buy the kingdom inn, reindeer stable, and harvest pergola, do they come already built, and if not what do I need to build them. Thank you .

From what I read before, they come as finished building :)

LetsPlayAgain
02-16-14, 07:04 PM
Thanks for letting me know.

mafruha
02-16-14, 07:04 PM
I haven't gotten glimmer fragments in forever from either Greseldas castle or the glimmer gate. So I am kind of stuck. They both give glimmer shards but for at least the last week or so I haven't seen any fragments. Can I get it from any place else?

Hi thr..i also tried so many times and after so long today I got my blade if light.. Its now being crafted..I was also very frusteated.. But u ve to keep trying..as they r very rare drops..
Best of luck..

kooky panda
02-16-14, 07:05 PM
I believe these are the only places to get the glimmer shards.

Carebear0501
02-16-14, 07:25 PM
I'm still only on goals 4 & 5, I SO want them to go quicker! I did a trade and used pretty much everything I needed to upgrade my fairy requiem (not sure if I got the spelling right on that one hahaha) to level 2, not doing that again until I've reached that dang level LOL I believe I received full power from the original Alicorn so I'm totally psyched to see what Pink Alicorn gifts 😍😍😍

olcastle
02-16-14, 10:22 PM
I finished one of sabinas quest to let her free and got 5 gems, bought a dcf right away and first whack a prism...

Are the gem cost market dcf anyhow different from the free dcf from adventures?
I just wasted 5 dcf from adventures. Got no prism.

ruusupuu
02-17-14, 12:14 AM
7th day and no prism yet. Am I the only one to wait for so long?!

UPD: Finally got it from the mine!* ) Hurray

mafruha
02-17-14, 05:45 AM
Atlast I got the prism... What a relief.. :D feeling v good..
Today is my lucky day..coz I got blade of light in the morning n prism in night.. If anybody helped me to get these things thank u a lot..
Enjoying the game..

meme1098
02-17-14, 06:42 AM
It's all by chance.

sunnygirl634
02-17-14, 09:49 AM
7th day and no prism yet. Am I the only one to wait for so long?!

UPD: Finally got it from the mine!* ) Hurray

Nope. I'm on day eight. It's rather frustrating hearing so many other people got it so quickly. At least you got yours at last.

rachmac07
02-17-14, 12:58 PM
I got mine 18 hours after I started trying, from a level 5 deep mine. Sounds like I lucked out.

Have you guys searched your inventories to make SURE you didn't already get one but missed it by accident?

evritta
02-17-14, 02:49 PM
Day 8 too! Working the mines like crazy. Sent my knights to the dark caves at least 3 times, no DCF. I don't want to buy a DCF for 30 gems when I can buy the prism for 60 gems. I have resisted so far, I am determine to finish this with hard work!

evritta
02-17-14, 02:56 PM
I got mine 18 hours after I started trying, from a level 5 deep mine. Sounds like I lucked out.

Have you guys searched your inventories to make SURE you didn't already get one but missed it by accident?

Yep, nothing in inventory.

sunnygirl634
02-17-14, 04:17 PM

I check the inventory after every collection just in case. I certainly hope this isn't going to take as long as the Burning Ember.

SpiritWind00
02-17-14, 05:18 PM
A lot of my neighbours got their prism from a sparkling mine. I got mine yesterday from my L5 deep mine. I had a DCF in my inventory, bashed it and got nothing. I would just be concentrating on collecting from all of your mines rather than spend gems on the prism. It will come! And I hope not as long as the illusive Burning Ember!

TL, can we have a goal to craft another ember seeing as how there are so many people still without? That would be awesome! Hopefully the extra dragon eggs in inventory won't go mouldy waiting...

infinitelove19
02-18-14, 08:33 AM

My hubby had this happen to him this morning. When he told me, I hadn't read this yet & didn't believe him. But I saw his energy at 130 or so! Must be a super-rare drop!!! And to think I was impressed getting 30 energy from Pigglesworth this morning! Good to know what is possible. :-)

infinitelove19
02-18-14, 08:56 AM
TL, can we have a goal to craft another ember seeing as how there are so many people still without? That would be awesome! Hopefully the extra dragon eggs in inventory won't go mouldy waiting...

You can get more burning embers from the Desert Sands Adventure, just like the first one. Always a rare drop, but possible to get a second. Some people have embers without eggs, and some have eggs without embers. And some, get them in equal numbers. I've gotten one of each so far. :-)

Liloze
02-18-14, 09:50 AM
Until now the highest my pink Alicorn gave is 7 energy :p lol yeah but it is better than nothing ...I guess lol

Liloze
02-18-14, 09:51 AM
You can get more burning embers from the Desert Sands Adventure, just like the first one. Always a rare drop, but possible to get a second. Some people have embers without eggs, and some have eggs without embers. And some, get them in equal numbers. I've gotten one of each so far. :-)

Been sending my knights for 3 months now still no ember :rolleyes: I am bored of seeing the Goal on the list, as things are going, it is going to be there forever lol

m1stery
02-18-14, 10:54 AM
Until now the highest my pink Alicorn gave is 7 energy :p lol yeah but it is better than nothing ...I guess lol

Just yesterday my Pink ALicorn gave me 20 energy! I was really positively surprised!! :D

squirrel8701
02-18-14, 11:45 AM
I have been collecting from my mines for 5 days now and still no prism! I just hope I get one before the quest expires.