PDA

View Full Version : Help with making coins.

OldBarnBakery
02-06-14, 10:49 AM
I need some help please! I haven't played BS in a while and have only just got back into it recently. My bakery is small (10x13 i think), i find it so hard to make coins, i think i've only got about 2000 coins atm and i really want to complete the parisian goals but cant even afford one wallpaper!! What recipes are best for me to cook? Any other tips/ideas!?

bobbyrae
02-06-14, 11:08 AM
Make brownies and skip the goals for now. Ask neighbours for cappuccino only.
Overnight find a higher yield recipe to make that will take about 8 -12 hours to make.

OldBarnBakery
02-06-14, 11:15 AM
Thank you. Can you recommend a good higher yield recipe to make on a standard oven?

AnnasCoffee
02-06-14, 11:25 AM
OldBarnBakery,

How many ovens do you have?

OldBarnBakery
02-06-14, 11:28 AM
Im on level 26, i currently have 4 ovens and 3 drinks machines.

kooky panda
02-06-14, 11:50 AM
Here is a current thread with some great tips from other players.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64688-Profits-and-Strategy&p=842879&viewfull=1#post842879

TinksThots
02-06-14, 01:51 PM
Make brownies and skip the goals for now. Ask neighbours for cappuccino only.
Overnight find a higher yield recipe to make that will take about 8 -12 hours to make.
Key words: "for now." You've got a month to complete the goals, and the two goal ovens = six recipes = twelve free gems, which will be locked forever after the goals expire. Something to keep in mind. :-)

Keep tips cleared so there's always room for more. Also, your daily bonus will help you start inching into the goals before you know it. ;-)

bobbyrae
02-06-14, 01:53 PM
Tinks, I wish him all the best with trying to complete the goals. I remember skipping that set of cruise ship goals in restaurant after I calculated how many coins I'd have to spend. lol. No way I was gonna do that for six gems. Hahahaha.

Now I wish I had those three extra recipes to master, though. :rolleyes:

TinksThots
02-06-14, 02:01 PM
Tinks, I wish him all the best with trying to complete the goals. I remember skipping that set of cruise ship goals in restaurant after I calculated how many coins I'd have to spend. lol. No way I was gonna do that for six gems. Hahahaha.

Now I wish I had those three extra recipes to master, though. :rolleyes:
I'll do anything for gems that doesn't involve my permanent record. And even then, the details are negotiable. Plus I just really liked that theme. {*^_^*}

bobbyrae
02-08-14, 03:37 PM
That is one of the many imbalances of this game. You have to make decisions like this. Do i complete this goal or skip it because i am trying to save 14million coins so that I can make my bakery a little bit bigger.

OnCloudDivine
02-08-14, 03:58 PM
I'll do anything for gems that doesn't involve my permanent record. And even then, the details are negotiable. Plus I just really liked that theme. {*^_^*}

Lol, scary accurate!

I was just starting out during the Thanksgiving Goals of 2012; my poor level 20 bakery never had a chance against $120,000 decorative table. Thus, couldn't get that dern turkey oven! Have one turkey in my parts inventory forever mocking me..believe me, that turkey gobbling laughs at me!