PDA

View Full Version : when?and till when?!!!

huha54
02-06-14, 05:45 AM
hi everyone
hope all is enjoying playing dragon story " but feel sorry to say most are not and i am one of them "
am here to ask who have power on this forum to give us true right answers
1st want to ask why not all players got mining? " if you till us its test then why not all players same because everyone play and want enjoy"
2nd why some players are part of things and others not like just US players win golds and others don't? do we not buy gold?or we are not players on this game?"
till when this all will keep going on?till when?
Regards
huha

freshfunin2008
02-06-14, 05:13 PM
hi everyone
hope all is enjoying playing dragon story " but feel sorry to say most are not and i am one of them "
am here to ask who have power on this forum to give us true right answers
1st want to ask why not all players got mining? " if you till us its test then why not all players same because everyone play and want enjoy"
2nd why some players are part of things and others not like just US players win golds and others don't? do we not buy gold?or we are not players on this game?"
till when this all will keep going on?till when?
Regards
huha

I will take a stab at this. Mining is release in beta which means a little at first and then they build from there. I would assume everyone that has IOS will get this feature eventually. In regards to some things only US and not the rest of the world that may have to do with US law on awards / pay outs etc etc etc or something similar. I am sure a community member or moderator can address this better.

huha54
02-07-14, 01:19 PM
I will take a stab at this. Mining is release in beta which means a little at first and then they build from there. I would assume everyone that has IOS will get this feature eventually. In regards to some things only US and not the rest of the world that may have to do with US law on awards / pay outs etc etc etc or something similar. I am sure a community member or moderator can address this better.
dear i think you didnt got what am talking about
so let me tell you i were playing on samsung s3 when started playing this game and loved it so i just bought iphone 4s just to play this game on it SO AM ON IOS
and now am on level 150 and all gold dragons " 5DRAGONS " even all champions and all tournaments one " THATS MEAN I BUY GOLDS " so as am a player on this game then as all players i have rights to ask as this fourm made for us to ask what we dont understand anything and even TeamLava tells us to post here when we mail them
and even month i pay for data just to play this game wherever i go
dear about US i dont think i used any bad word ...i just said why US players win golds and others dont " U DONT KNOW THAT BECAUSE U LIVE IN US "
and if you noticed i said AM HERE TO ASK WHO HAVE POWER i meant MODERATORS because TeamLava told me i will get all answers and even i told them i wunt because am not new player so know what i wunt get answers here because on those things even moderators return to TeamLava
and as i were right of not getting anything here that been more that 24 hours not even singel moderator posted
so i will send TeamLava this page link

maguar
02-07-14, 03:29 PM
Mining is currently an ios beta feature. this means that it is only available to some ios users. TL is working on getting parity between iOS and the other platforms. This is taking time. There were previous threads on this topic but they were closed due to disruptive content.

Elsa;741356']Hi everyone,

Thank you for your continued feedback. We are happy to have such passionate players enjoying our games. We have received a lot of feedback regarding our efforts towards multi-platform development and we look forward to continue bringing our games to the Android platform.

Unfortunately, due to continued behavior issues, we are closing the thread on this topic and will not be permitting any additional or similar threads. We will be sure to share any news about updates to the Android version of Dragon Story when we have them to share. Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter, blogs and forums for the latest news and updates!

If you have a question regarding this action, please create a new post in Forum Disputes (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes), where a Community Manager will happily assist you.

Thank you.

As for why some players get some things and not others there are a couple of answers depending on what you're talking about.

1. The feature may only be available on one platform (they are working on being them to all)
2. The feature may be in a test phase - only limited users get it while they're working out the bugs
3. Promotional opportunities to try other games go out to random accounts (note iOS doesn't get gold for this)
4. Value packs go out to random accounts
5. Sweepstakes are limited to residents of certain US states - this is a legal requirement