PDA

View Full Version : Missing tiles.

sweetypies97
02-06-14, 12:04 AM
Hi there, I'm just wondering if anyone else is missing tiles. I was looking through trying to find red tiles to match the new wallpaper and I saw that my Christmas tiles have disappeared completely. I know that holiday content was taken away, but if we bought the items shouldn't we get to keep them?

nicola211982
02-06-14, 12:08 AM
Do you mean the Christmas rug ones? I still have mine, I just checked.

sweetypies97
02-06-14, 01:54 AM
Mine are gone :(

auroramom
02-06-14, 05:02 AM
If all the ones you bought are already out, they don't show in your tab. If you have them out, you need to put another tile over it. Then it should show in your floor tab. If you have apple product you can buy more by not closing out flooring until you finish the area you want to cover. Hope that helps.

sweetypies97
02-06-14, 01:24 PM
They're not out - I stored them when I placed the Chinese New Year tiles. Thanks for your suggestion though :)

TinksThots
02-06-14, 01:42 PM
One thing I noticed: Immediately after storing (covering up) all of a tile that's been removed, it won't show up in the flooring tab until I switch to another tab and then go back to flooring, more or less "refreshing" the tab. Same thing happens in all the other design tabs; things stay invisible until I leave a tab & go back to it. Just a thought. :-)

sweetypies97
02-06-14, 11:19 PM
I've noticed that too! Unfortunately it's not the case here, they've really disappeared :(

nicola211982
02-07-14, 04:37 AM
If they're still missing even after closing and reopening, the next step would be to email support and ask them to look into it for you.

support@teamlava.com