PDA

View Full Version : Answered 请帮我解决我的id问题

xuline
02-05-14, 01:23 PM
我不知道找谁,所以再次给你们写信。希望你们能帮我解决问题。
贵公司很多好玩的游戏我都在玩。我现在主要想说说关于《龙族物语?》。
如果你们能提交给《龙族物语?》专门的负责人最好。
BUG:我的游戏ID是xuline,每天询问邻居索要?地图?或?莲花?等物品时,选择完全部邻居后,邻 居收不到我的请求,要等到北京时间16:00点,服务器刷新后,邻居才能收到我的请求(过去是北京时间15 :00点)。
但是这显然是不正常的,因为我的其他ID随时发出请求,邻居们随时就能收到请求,并立刻回复我 的请求。
迫切的希望你们能帮助我解决我的这个问题。

建议:1、在游戏中,问邻居索要?地图?或?莲花?等物品时,需要一个一个的点按,很费时间,手也疼,能不 能添加一个?全选?按钮来解决呢?这个事情我一年前就提出过了。
2、所有的STORM8游戏加好友很麻烦。建议当访问好友时,有个快捷按钮直接申请添加好友。无需知道对方 ID。

最后,请给我回复邮件时,能使用中文吗?谢谢

[S8] Elsa
02-05-14, 02:18 PM
In Dragon Story, you can accept up to 20 Gifts per day. Once you've accepted the maximum amount, you will not be able to accept more Gifts until the timer resets. If your friends have already accepted their maximum amount of Gifts, you will not be able to send them more until the timer resets. Please note you can only send 3 Gold per day, but you can accept up to 20 Gold.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on how Gifts are accepted. We'll pass this on to the development team. :)

xuline
02-06-14, 07:30 AM
TO kooky panda:

不是你说的原因,关闭游戏、重启设备没有用。

我的ID给任何邻居发送请求后,邻居收不到,要等到北京时间16:00后(过去是15:00),服务器刷新 了才能收到。这样的话,我的请求总是要晚24小时。
而正常的应该是一发送请求,对方立刻就能收到。
我不知道是哪里出了问题,但这个问题已经困扰我一年了,我一年前就给你们写过EMAIL,但是并没有人处理 。

kooky panda
02-06-14, 07:49 AM
When you send out requests, getting them depends on when your neighbors accept your request. You will get up to 20 a day back.
(Also note that maps and goals request items (like lotus flower requests) are together, so if you have requested lotus flowers and get 20 of those back, then you will not get any map requests back for the day)
I have also found that when I send out map requests to all my neighbors, I will get 20 back, then early morning after reset when I get up, I will see 20 more were added.

xuline
02-06-14, 08:37 AM
我不懂英文,使用翻译软件,大概明白你的意思。
游戏的规则设置我明白。
但是我的id就是有问题,我已经把1000多邻居全部删除了,删除后的那些天,我根本就没有任何请求和接收 。但是也同样有我说的那个bug。
当时我只添加了2、3个邻居测试,结果仍然是对方收不到我的请求。
请你们有关的技术人员好好的分析一下我的数据,到底有什么问题,希望能给我解决,要不我的id总是晚24小 时。

xuline
02-07-14, 02:25 AM
刚才北京时间16:00,服务器刷新后,我测试了一下,我的发送、接受正常了,我也不知道怎么回事,总之好 了。

kooky panda
02-07-14, 08:20 AM
Oh good, looks like it may of been some kind of delay issue. Glad it is now working!