PDA

View Full Version : Expansion

kaylara
02-05-14, 01:16 PM
I have been playing this game for over 2 years and i love this game obviously. But the expansion time is ridiculous. By the time i get as many requests as i need that is 3-4 days. Then another 3-4 days to expand the space. Im looking at 6-8 days expanding which is about a week atleast. I suggest that the developers come out with an update that gives the option that when your space is being expanded at the same time you have the same button used to get maps from your friends. That way you can get the map requests you need while your space is being expanded. I know im not the first one to complain about this. Itll take half the time. Thank you for comments on this and i would like a developer to take this into consideration in hopes that enough people respond to this post.

Mani_Sari
02-05-14, 01:21 PM
I have been playing this game for over 2 years and i love this game obviously. But the expansion time is ridiculous. By the time i get as many requests as i need that is 3-4 days. Then another 3-4 days to expand the space. Im looking at 6-8 days expanding which is about a week atleast. I suggest that the developers come out with an update that gives the option that when your space is being expanded at the same time you have the same button used to get maps from your friends. That way you can get the map requests you need while your space is being expanded. I know im not the first one to complain about this. Itll take half the time. Thank you

If you have access to the Artic, while waiting for expansion in the Main Island you can ask for maps in the Artic too.

lorentw
02-05-14, 01:23 PM
If you have access to the Artic, while waiting for expansion in the Main Island you can ask for maps in the Artic too.

Since I am in the starting phases of expansion {46hour wait} I will try this

kaylara
02-05-14, 01:39 PM
Im on android and dont have the artic update you are talking about.