PDA

View Full Version : Mannequins

PinkPixiShop
02-05-14, 07:59 AM
Here are a few suggestions I have for modeling mannequins after real life women. Each woman on my list is different, elegant, gorgeous and I think it would help TL if they had some specific examples rather than vague descriptions. You may not be familiar with all the names on the list ... if not ... Google them and discover their beauty.

Sofia Vergara - need I say more? Hello? She is perfect! LOL
Debra Messing - mesmerizing redhead with a lovely smile
Sade - probably one of the most elegant beauties on the planet (so what ... I am biased)
Brenda Schad - American Indian knockout with poise and grace and amazing long hair
Aishwarya Rai - incredible Indian beauty (she would model a sari quite nicely!)
Charlize Theron - tall, leggy stunning blonde who looks good in everything

Add your suggestions and maybe we will see some of the real ladies in entertainment and fashion appear on the Fashion Story scene. If nothing else, it might help TL come up with more of a variety.

bobbyrae
02-05-14, 08:07 AM
Lupita Nyong'o : Beauty defined.

PinkPixiShop
02-05-14, 08:10 AM
Oh good heavens yes ... and a smile to melt the polar ice! Great choice.

cakebaby75
02-05-14, 10:54 AM
I do love mannequins! Window dressing shop displays would be my dream!

Jessica de Gouw, classic English rose. Or Jennifer Lawrence. More mannequins please TL

Also I've said this before but wouldn't it be great if we could dress the mannequins like in a real shop, so instead of putting the clothes out onto a rack you clicked a plain mannequin and the dress appeared.

What would also be nice is it we could add window recesses, small expansions out the front of the shop say 3x3 squares all glass where you could put displays, like a real shop window.

:)

kooky panda
02-05-14, 11:37 AM
Moving thread to the suggestions & feedback forum:)