PDA

View Full Version : What Adventure will have a higher chance to get a Valentine animal?

mamalovesson
02-05-14, 04:22 AM
I am a level 25 players and can only send the knight from the first one up to the Dark Cave. I am sorry I can't name them because the knight is out so I can't check from the Kings Keep.

Have been trying since last update however without anything except energy and materials. Mind share me your experience please.

Thanks in advance.

PS I have just sent him to the dark cave after crafting materials for several days. Wish me luck. xx

jimboser
02-05-14, 08:08 AM
I haven't gotten Valentine's anything from any of the adventures, about 8 adventures done so far...

trilogylass
02-05-14, 08:35 AM
I have sent knights daily, including Barracks, and have not received any Valentine specials either. Nothing of any value has been received for weeks and used the high end adventures.

tanderson573
02-05-14, 11:56 AM
I got a pink bush and a kissing willow tree from the vault adventure so far. No animals yet.

angela3737
02-05-14, 12:52 PM
I got a Valentine bush and a Valentine pig... Cant remember the adventure as I have 2 accounts and have 2 adventures going on each when possible

mamalovesson
02-05-14, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the reply. I have been sending him for an adventure everyday however got nothing but the ordinary items. He just got back from the dark cave and still a no no. I think I have to wait till the last day and spend my precious gems for the cupid pig, cow and maybe the sheep.

bethmadison
02-05-14, 10:32 PM
I got a kissing latern from the vault, a tree from another adventure (not sure what, possibly dark caves), a big pink fountain from the sweet feast adventure and a flutter mush ring from the roaming bandits. I'm not getting stuff every day but I have both the barracks and the keep and seem to get something every few adventures.

my607
02-06-14, 04:53 AM
I got a Cupid pig from ancient vault. That's the only thing I got from Valentine update.

passinthru8
02-06-14, 06:46 AM
I have sent Knights on every Adventure, through the Keep & the Barracks, probably 8 Adventures. I got a Sprite plant the second day from The Ancient Vault. I want/ need a Sheep! ... probably not worth mentioning but I got another Pumpkin Hutch (for storage of course) and 2 stone benches & 1 wood bench, which I have been crafting only because I have sooooo much stone & wood.

mamalovesson
02-06-14, 07:27 AM
Thank you all, seems Vault works so it will be easier for me as I am quite new. xx