PDA

View Full Version : Don't care about tips

cozyreader13
02-04-14, 07:25 PM
I think tipping is a hassle lol. Anyone else agree? If you want a neighbor who accepts all build requests and gifts parts or Capp daily but doesn't tip add me ID ivyfairy

kooky panda
02-05-14, 06:22 AM
Moving thread to the Bakery Add Me forum.

jax718
02-05-14, 07:58 PM
I agree! I sent you an invite!
I'm also looking for new neighbors who don't care about tipping. I tip when I'm bored, and gift Capp when I remember (sometimes parts, usually Capp). But I log on several times a day & respond to all requests! My star level is usually low, as long as you don't mind that, add me, my ID is: jax718

Avenuez
02-14-14, 03:36 AM
Need neighbors who send materials daily (instead of food) And respond to material requests daily.
I will do the same of course.
My ID is Avenuez

tresspassers
02-14-14, 09:03 PM
I also need neighbors who will answer parts requests, I am too busy to tip but I will tip anyone who leaves a nice comment on my wall. I accept food or most common parts for gifts.

My ID is tresspassers

Brackers82
02-15-14, 01:08 AM
I don't tip either unless I'm bored, which doesn't happen often! But I send gifts (either food or parts) daily and respond to requests! My ID is Brackers82 :-)

suryavansh
02-27-14, 06:49 AM
add me fast fast..new player - id - > cheekycheri
i play and tip and gift daily ....want to have good neighbours..pleasee add me ..need much help and support..
I PLAY BAKERY AND RESTAURANT STORY

meowwmixx
03-08-14, 11:29 AM
add me! (: meowwmixx
on fashion story as well

yosoyasi
06-16-14, 03:33 PM
add me ID yosoyasi i play daily add me also on fashion story and bakery story thanks :D

phaelenopsis
06-17-14, 07:48 AM
Looking for neighbours who do not care about tips. Do sent gifts and answer requests. Add phaelenopsis

animager
06-17-14, 03:03 PM
Halla! I just added you on Bakery Story, serious player, had left fb [facebook] 2.5 yrs ago and never looked back, basically starting fresh and looking to climb my cookie ladder here and my spaghetti ladder in restaurant story.

Do respond to my neighbour invite and i shall leave you tips and/or gifts, whichever you require.

* chocka shocka * :cool:

I think tipping is a hassle lol. Anyone else agree? If you want a neighbor who accepts all build requests and gifts parts or Capp daily but doesn't tip add me ID ivyfairy

isabella3480
06-18-14, 06:53 PM
please add me! id: isabella3480

amyzdonat
06-25-14, 01:09 PM
add amyzdonat

RedFuchsia
06-28-14, 11:56 AM
ID: RedFuchsia

Looking who: Play daily, accept material request & dont care about tipping

srblue12
07-06-14, 05:32 PM
Looking for nbrs who don't mind that I don't tip that often. I do gift parts often, especially during active goals! I also accept any parts requests daily! Feel free to add me srblue12:cool::o

viviannnx333
07-12-14, 06:36 PM
please add viviannnx333
also play restaurant story!

minana90
07-20-14, 05:58 AM
add me..minana90

karfor
07-20-14, 08:06 PM
I'm at level 99. I gift and answer all requests daily. If time allows I gift what you request, if not then I gift parts. I rarely tip, and don't mind if you never tip. I do like gifts and will delete if requests are not answered. My I'd is karfor.

cozycafe69
07-29-14, 03:26 PM
Cozycafe69

200s
08-02-14, 05:40 PM
200s. I gift and answer requests daily.

redeye3891
08-03-14, 05:06 PM
Please add me redeye3891 :)

eric_malmquist
08-28-14, 09:06 PM
add me! eric_malmquist :)

srblue12
06-30-15, 12:06 PM
Low maintenance player here!! Don't care too much about tipping, but will always send requested parts and gift special parts during goals!! My play time fluctuates with life, but am always very active during goals! Please feel free to add me: srblue12 and srblue Thanks! ;):cool:

ST4CoolGames
06-30-15, 10:24 PM
I don't care about tipping either but I will check for parts requests and send parts.

Add me if you want: ST4CoolGames

clo5429
07-10-15, 08:38 PM
I feel exactly the same! Please add me @ clo5429 . Thanks! :o:o:o

CortneyLS
07-20-15, 05:33 PM
Add me cortneylou and cortneyls. Also play restaurant story 1 & 2

pharville3724
07-23-15, 12:57 AM
Add me pharville3724

I gift daily and will help with requests but I can't tip everyday unfortunately. I try as much as I can though!

aazz66
09-02-15, 08:36 AM
aazz66

for all the story games

vee669
09-02-15, 03:17 PM
Add me vee669

I gift daily and help with request but I do not tip

TheRedElephant
09-13-15, 06:28 AM
Looking for neighbors that play the same as me. Add me if you want an active, daily player neighbor that
-- Does not require tipping
-- Goal parts sent first week of goals
-- Gifts parts only - NO FOOD GIFTS
-- Answers all material requests

I tip when I have time, my rating is usually low. I do not like food gifts. I can cook my own food but can't make my own parts. If you play the same, please add me!!

My ID is TheRedElephant

I play Bakery Story and Resturant Story

stmpchick
09-20-15, 06:54 AM
I feel the same way! Add me anyone,stmpchick!

Emz388
09-23-15, 07:09 AM
Edit - Sorry this account is now closed and inactive.

sevenka
09-23-15, 11:54 AM
I'm too lazy for tipping, but I accept all your gift requests. :)
ID: Sevenka

TeeEDDD
10-12-15, 03:42 AM
Add TeeEDDD

youki388
10-13-15, 05:38 PM
Sorry am no longer looking for/accepting new neighbours.

duckieduckduck
10-15-15, 10:22 AM
Pls add
duckieduckduck

I just gift parts and accept request daily,
will be more active if having goal...

KaylynnsMommy
10-15-15, 01:15 PM
Add me!!(:

rubaha160
10-17-15, 12:00 AM
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz adddd me

majoer3
10-17-15, 10:05 AM
Id: majoer3
I don't get to play as often as I like to. I work, go to school and raise a family. I try to tip my neighbors 3 to 4 times a week. I dont delete neighbors because they have 0 or whatever stars. I know people have other priorities. Some people take this GAME way too serious. Deleting people cause they not doing this or that SMH Remember Its a Game people

888sweetie
10-28-15, 10:11 PM
please add me, I can't play constantly but try to check in everyday to send gift( send parts but dont mind what is sent me) and accept material requests.

bunnipowerz
10-29-15, 09:22 AM
Same here! Don't care about the tips, just the gifts! :D

ID: Bunnipowerz.

Sabriiinax4
10-30-15, 05:03 AM
Hi !

I am a daily player that tip and answer request everyday, and tip on week day. I am looking for active neighbor that gift and answer request too, I don't mind if you don't tip me. I only gift parts.

If you are the same kind of player, add me please : Sabriiinax4

I play Bakery Story and Restaurant Story (Same ID).

THANK YOU :)

MissCeara
10-30-15, 04:02 PM
Hello! I'm looking to fill out my neighborhood on my primary account, plus two baby accounts, with active neighbors who answer requests daily. I play both Bakery and Restaurant, though Bakery is my primary game.

What I Look for in a Neighbor

I ask that you are willing to add all 3 accounts, please. We are a package deal. ;)
I will only be accepting established players--preferably level 99, but at least level 85 or greater.
I ask that you are an active player who checks in at least once or twice a day to gift and return requests.
I don't expect that you will visit or tip me. I'm fine with just gifts and requests.
I ask that you please gift parts, not food. (I don't expect you to keep track of specific parts just for me. I just ask that you gift parts in general.)
If you need to take occasional breaks, I am okay with that as long as you announce your intended absence on your wall, or otherwise communicate it to me.

Am I a Good Fit for You?

I am a long-time player who occasionally needs to take breaks due to my work schedule. This amounts to a few months off approximately once every year or two.
Requests: I answer requests daily from all 3 accounts in the morning and before bed. Accounts 1 & 3 get checked throughout the day as well.
Gifts: I typically gift from all 3 accounts each morning. Once in a great while, if work is hectic, I'll take a short break from one or both of the secondary accounts. This does not happen often. If it's important to you, I'm usually awake to gift 4 to 5 hours after the daily gift clock resets. In the interest of time, I do mass gift. I send basic parts when nothing is going on, and specialty parts when we're building something.
Tips: I do not tip. I do occasionally return tips from my primary account's wall, but I won't commit to tipping with any regularity.

If all of the above fits your playstyle, I'd love to have you in the neighborhood!

MissCeara
MissCeara2
MissCeara3

mistressxian
11-16-15, 11:01 PM
Add me mistressxian. I don't tip any more. Looking for neighbors to help with the completing goals.

melgreenloverz
11-16-15, 11:04 PM
Add me: melgreenloverz

Old player who recently just going through all my neighbour and clean all the inactive player~ so i wanna start fresh with new ACTIVE neighbour

Add me in Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, and Dragon Story

missquas
12-10-15, 06:22 PM
I think this is all in my signature, but:

I am looking for active and easy-going neighbors who don't care about tips but ALWAYS grant mats requests and gift goal parts (or parts for new appliances). Food is ok when there isn't a new goal out. Looking for people who know that brownies are a bad gift (lol) and that daily tipping or writing on my wall is not necessary. NOT looking for picky neighbors who constantly have new requests for how/when they want to be tipped or gifted! =p

I play daily, gift pretty much daily, tip enough to keep my star rating at 2 (most of the time), and always grant materials requests. I read my own wall once in a blue moon and will read yours even less, so don't add me if you're one of those people who expects neighbors to follow requests that you post on a daily basis.

id = missquas.

d1fferen7
01-25-16, 01:39 PM
Аdd me, my ID is SunnyDay45. I need more neighbors. I have just a few. Send me invites. Need a lot of invites. Minimum 100. I need Cappuccino as daily gift. Tips are not a must.

rulerbreaker
01-26-16, 02:51 PM
Apparently I'm a bad neighbor because I don't tip.
I mass gift daily in the am. I respond to all supply requests several times a day.
I don't need a daily post on my wall letting me know you sent a gift as I will know you gifted by getting the gift (lol). I don't keep score of who is sending me gifts because I mass gift all my neighbors. Feel free to post on my wall for chatting and actual conversations. Also if you are stocking up on a certain part just post on my wall and I will send you that gift daily until you request something else.
What I really need are neighbors who respond to supply requests. That's the only way I know who is active so I delete those who have not responded to requests in a while.
I play restaurant story as well, same id (rulerbreaker)

ChocBubblez
01-27-16, 06:35 PM
I guess tipping means that you're a more active player, in my opinion.

However, after playing on more than one Story game, I find going around to do daily tipping a huge hassle. Takes me around an hour both of my games. Please set it so that you can mass tip all of your neighbours and leave a message at once!

jaydee021
01-31-16, 05:39 AM
Jaydee021
Add me

Jasminerazta
01-31-16, 10:20 PM
Need neighbors who will accept my requests for materials if you wanna gift materials that's fine by me and I don't really care about tips either but I try to tip as much as I can I'm on this game daily usually before school and after school. Storm ID: Jasminerazta. Also I accept all requests daily!

sleepygs
02-10-16, 04:20 PM
Looking for: No gifts before quests are released, prompt(ish) response to requests, and gifts of parts or cap.

Me: I no longer tip, I respond to requests several times a day, and I gift mainly quest items, elements and the occasional cap.

ID: sleepygs (BS & DS)

I've been having technical difficulties tipping and, apparently, people I thought were actual friends (sharing stories and such) think that if I can't tip I'm not worth the time. I'm really bummed some people feel this way and need some more laid back neighbors.

Judaibth
02-13-16, 10:03 AM
judaibth

lvl 52
dont care about tip just give any thing parts or food please only daily player

ltavon922
03-12-16, 12:22 PM
Hello all,

I'm level 99 bakery story. Unable to tip daily due to hectic schedule but I send gifts daily and send all requested parts daily. If you are able to gift and accept requests please add my storm ID LTavon922. Tips aren't required. Thank you

kimmy42
03-15-16, 09:50 AM
Hi, I am Level 99 player on RS & BS, I gift parts only and accept all requests. I don't tip or need tips.

Thanks.

ID: kimmy42