PDA

View Full Version : Theme Suggestions for Hidden Objects Games

FrozenTurtle
02-04-14, 06:20 PM
We know a lot of you enjoy the air of a mystery and the thrill of solving a crime, but what kind of other adventures would you like to go on? Do you want to journey deep into the woods? Survive an apocalyptic episode? Maybe even grab some frequent flier miles and become a world traveler? Let us know your favorite themes!

hmgdanielson
02-11-14, 05:11 PM
The best HO games (in my opinion, of course) are the ones where there's a reason to be looking for the objects listed. Some of my favorite games had reasons like selling the items, or putting them back where they belonged. As long as that's well integrated into the story of the game, it doesn't matter what the setting is. It could be famous art, history, fantasy, world travel... I will admit I'm not a big horror fan, though.

fes1186
09-07-14, 02:43 AM
I'll be finishing the last case today. I love the idea of time travel and NYC crime stories, maybe with a "law and order" type theme. Whatever you decide, please bring us new cases soon!

zenobia42
10-26-14, 11:31 AM
I can't believe zombies have so few votes - zombies rule! lol

nancydrew88
11-05-14, 07:24 AM
I love crime-solving games but hate HO! Mystery Crimes is the ONLY hidden object game that I could stand. I think it's because the game is episodic (multiple, fresh cases), the storylines are interesting (makes me want to solve the cases) & the dialogs aren't cheesy.

I like games that have written dialogs, instead of having voice actors because the quality of voice acting really determines if the game is worth playing or not, to me. Also, simple graphics (not 3D environment) is enjoyable to me.

All in all, just casual enough that I could play when I have some spare time and not too time-consuming or requires too much commitment. Games should be fun, not feel like work.

annie2220
02-20-15, 11:49 PM
Hi are you accepting new neighbors?

SnookieLA
03-17-15, 07:18 PM
Are they going to add more crime scenes past case 30 anytime soon?

babysx1
03-23-15, 08:08 PM
Are they going to add more crime scenes past case 30 anytime soon?

How do you 30 cases I only have 16