PDA

View Full Version : Expanded to the Glimmergate, but no quests trigger

nmdgames
02-04-14, 12:40 PM
I expanded to the Glimmergate yesterday, but nothing happened. I have 3160 RP, level 27. Do I have to finish other quests before the something happens with the Glimmergate? I have Thurston and Sabina (but I haven't finished Sabina's house yet).

PikaSquirrel
02-04-14, 12:54 PM
You'll need to complete some more Goals first until you can unlock the Glimmergate.

mrbinky
02-19-14, 01:51 AM
I'm in a similar situation: yet to visit the forgotten roost ("A Cry in the Night"), but have done everything up to that, as far as I know. This is my list of open goals, so which is stopping it from triggering? :
The Cooking Caravan
Trials and Tribute
Rich Windbag Caravan
A Monument to Greatness
Cave Rich in Culture
A King's Appetite
A Cry in the Night
Tabernum Research: Alchemy

meme1098
02-19-14, 09:39 AM
The easiest thing to do is check Dabag's goal reference thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals

It is an awesome reference to see where you are and what's coming up in a goal.

kooky panda
02-19-14, 10:10 AM
I expanded to the Glimmergate yesterday, but nothing happened. I have 3160 RP, level 27. Do I have to finish other quests before the something happens with the Glimmergate? I have Thurston and Sabina (but I haven't finished Sabina's house yet).
I think you need to finish Sabrina goals and expand to the forgotten roost first.

I'm in a similar situation: yet to visit the forgotten roost ("A Cry in the Night"), but have done everything up to that, as far as I know. This is my list of open goals, so which is stopping it from triggering? :
The Cooking Caravan
Trials and Tribute
Rich Windbag Caravan
A Monument to Greatness
Cave Rich in Culture
A King's Appetite
A Cry in the Night
Tabernum Research: Alchemy

You need to expand to the forgotten roost before you will get the glimmergate goal.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59982-Castle-Story-10-17-2013-Update&p=760130&viewfull=1#post760130

bogusiawieder
04-07-14, 05:38 AM
I'm in the same situation but I'm going to expand to the roost soon