PDA

View Full Version : Copying data from iPhone to new iPad

DivaGucci33
02-04-14, 09:21 AM
Anyone know of a simple way to copy my existing data (current level, etc.) from iPhone to a new device (iPad)? I've tried a few things and it's always at Level 1 on the iPad. Thanks!

jimboser
02-04-14, 10:01 AM
This thread should help:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

You will need to download Restaurant Story, and use the Login feature there to log in to your Storm8 account. This assumes you had a password and an email saved previously on the account. If you still have access to the old device you should be able to set this up still.

guyrye
02-04-14, 10:03 AM
To post onto this forum, you have to have an account for the game. Right?

Ostrich_Mountain
02-04-14, 10:15 AM
try it in the Game Center - if your're registered here with your games they will be the same level on your new device

DivaGucci33
02-04-14, 11:11 AM
So I absolutely need to download Restaurant Story to be able to sync the same data and level in Castle Story? Would be much easier if I could just login with my current Storm ID on the new iPad...

kooky panda
02-04-14, 11:19 AM
So I absolutely need to download Restaurant Story to be able to sync the same data and level in Castle Story? Would be much easier if I could just login with my current Storm ID on the new iPad...
You can just login, but right now only a few games offer this login feature.
On post 1 of the link Jimboser provided there is a list of games you can use.
Once you login using Restaurant story then all games on that same device (like your castle story) will also pull over.

DivaGucci33
02-04-14, 11:25 AM
Thanks! It worked (even though don't care to play Restaurant Story!) Synced levels in all games!

This thread should help:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

You will need to download Restaurant Story, and use the Login feature there to log in to your Storm8 account. This assumes you had a password and an email saved previously on the account. If you still have access to the old device you should be able to set this up still.