PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Garden, no Diamontes?

spydre
02-04-14, 04:19 AM
Are the Diamontes level gated or something (although they don't show up on the selection screen as greyed out and locked until a certain level)? On my Android phone, when I got the Enchanted Garden, one of the crops was Diamontes (or however you spell it). I started the game over on my Android tablet, and no Diamontes? I wanted to ask here before I considered submitting a bug report.

lorentw
02-04-14, 04:58 AM
Are the Diamontes level gated or something (although they don't show up on the selection screen as greyed out and locked until a certain level)? On my Android phone, when I got the Enchanted Garden, one of the crops was Diamontes (or however you spell it). I started the game over on my Android tablet, and no Diamontes? I wanted to ask here before I considered submitting a bug report.
I know you've probably already done it but a restart fixes most issues

spydre
02-04-14, 07:09 AM
I know you've probably already done it but a restart fixes most issues

Yeah, I've already done that. And it's been days. That I've had the enchanted garden and no diamontes.

danni7788
02-04-14, 07:17 AM
Yeah, I've already done that. And it's been days. That I've had the enchanted garden and no diamontes.

Just to make sure- are you sure it is an enchanted farm and not just a large farm? You need to be level 18 to get an enchanted farm. Do you have the other enchanted crops, like upgrapes and rushrooms?

lorentw
02-04-14, 12:29 PM
Just to make sure- are you sure it is an enchanted farm and not just a large farm? You need to be level 18 to get an enchanted farm. Do you have the other enchanted crops, like upgrapes and rushrooms?

I just visited this island level112 I saw 4 enchanted farms there.

lorentw
02-04-14, 12:31 PM
make sure you go all the way to the right as mine takes 2 touches of the arrow to get there, otherwise you will probably have to submit a bug report

spydre
02-04-14, 04:15 PM

Ah, okay. Yeah, they are large farms, not enchanted farms. Thanks!

danni7788
02-04-14, 07:35 PM
I just visited this island level112 I saw 4 enchanted farms there.

I visited too but I realized they were talking about a second account.