PDA

View Full Version : Goal just discovered fire help please

melan1010
02-03-14, 11:24 AM
Just got to the goal 'just discovered fire' I saw you need 20 mithril I only have 6.
How am I going to get 14 more???? It will takes months to turn silver into mithril and my deep mine will rarely drop it, and it's 80 gems each mithril. anyone got anyone got any tips

Castloninian
02-03-14, 12:20 PM
Just got to the goal 'just discovered fire' I saw you need 20 mithril I only have 6.
How am I going to get 14 more???? It will takes months to turn silver into mithril and my deep mine will rarely drop it, and it's 80 gems each mithril. anyone got anyone got any tips
Jeweler's trade sometimes drops mithril, even two rarely. Sir P can drop it too. If you don't have two deep mines yet I would also go for another deep mine. It will come, it may just take time.

meme1098
02-03-14, 12:57 PM
I'm still waiting for mithril too. Not gonna use all my silver crafting it when I need it for armor and platters for adventures. Soooo...that goal will be sitting a long time in my goal book.

Castloninian
02-03-14, 01:37 PM
I have 29 mithril now but am also reluctant to do this goal as it will severely deplete my mithril stock. If you aren't in dire need of adamant then it doesn't matter if you leave this goal for however long. If you are desperate for adamant then I would still suggest two deep mines and the jeweler's trade over using 20 mithril plus other stuff to craft it.

jessicattt
02-03-14, 04:22 PM
This goal is definitely frustrating! I only have 14 Mithril and it's taking what feels like a year to make it up to 20 so I can upgrade my the faerie respite to level 3. I wish there was an easier way of getting hold of it.

melan1010
02-04-14, 05:10 AM
I personally think they have made it to hard for us with this goal come team lava help us out lol :)

kudukuda
02-04-14, 07:18 AM
I actually use silver to craft mithril. I am up to 17. I have two deep mines and do the jewlers trade when i can thou that is not a guaranteed drop, today only got silver and iron from it.
It takes time but what's the point of the game if everything ends quickly. Personally I'm happy with the slower pace. It gives me time to work on stuff and build up resources. I'm also still working towards Pepe as well as other stuff. So no rush.

dng1234
02-04-14, 02:41 PM
Don't forget to ask your grifters to send you silver.

clk48706
02-05-14, 12:41 PM
Melan, I so feel your pain. I have two goals now that each require 20 mithril. I have one deep mine but have not had it drop a mithril for about 3 weeks. So I am hesitant to buy another deep mine because I am not seeing the payback with this one.
I really do love this game but am so fed up by the random drop thing. It should not take longer than 10 days to get dragon scales from the dragon (can only collect 1x/day) I had three days running where he gave me anything but scales. The same goes for the adventures. If we need to go on a certain adventure to do a goal then we should get the item it calls for. It is really not fair to all players that some get the item on the first adventure and others of us have do do the adventure 6 or more times to complete the goal. Just saying!

Petasos
02-05-14, 04:12 PM
Melan, I so feel your pain. I have two goals now that each require 20 mithril. I have one deep mine but have not had it drop a mithril for about 3 weeks. So I am hesitant to buy another deep mine because I am not seeing the payback with this one.
I really do love this game but am so fed up by the random drop thing. It should not take longer than 10 days to get dragon scales from the dragon (can only collect 1x/day) I had three days running where he gave me anything but scales. The same goes for the adventures. If we need to go on a certain adventure to do a goal then we should get the item it calls for. It is really not fair to all players that some get the item on the first adventure and others of us have do do the adventure 6 or more times to complete the goal. Just saying!

You need two deep mines regardless of this quest. Pretty much all of your mineral issues go away after you have two of each mine. It will also start you stockpiling fancy blocks, swords, and other things because you do not want to waste materials. This quest is the only time I have had issues with minerals (silver) since placing my second deep mine. Do not even hesitate to build it. By definition it will double your chances at mithril and adamant every time you collect. You always need to think of these things in the following manner:

A deep mine has a regular loot table - Stone, coal, jewels, iron, silver, mithril, adamant, earth wisps, and lanterns. Each time you tap it, think of it like a slot machine. Some items such as stone, coal, silver, and iron, have a 90% chance of hitting. The other items might be 20%, 10%, 5%, 1%, or even less. Each time you tap the mine it looks to me that it will not give you more than 4 items of some quantity plus coins. So if those four are the 90% ones, that will be what you see most of the time due to the odds. This of course will vary at times and that is when we get mithril, adamant, lanterns, etc. The total number of items per tap, and quantity of each item will also have a percentage of a TL coded total (I do not know the actual settings, and a helped mine has a better chance). Each time you tap a mine it is unrelated to the last time, but the odds are still the same as every other time you tapped it. By having two mines you have two taps (chances) of "spinning the wheel" if you will. So by that definition you want as many chances as you can, which in this game is a max of two.

That is the case for all items in the game, only the loot tables change. So Sir Piggy's loot table is likely close to every item in the game but only one item is given each tap. Dragons loot table consists of scales, coal, gems, coins, and a couple of other things I think (can't remember). It is not going to give scales each time so do not expect it too, that is a fact. But you may go on a lucky run every now and then.

Sorry running on at the mouth...

plby
02-05-14, 04:38 PM

If you don't have the mithril, just ignore this goal. The only thing you get from completing it is the recipe for creating adamant permanently in your magic forge. That is the option to make one adamant at the time for 20 mithril, 30 glimmer shards and 30 glimmer dust, each time... The jeweller trade and two deep mines will most likely give one adamant in a whole lot less time than it takes saving up the mithril to actually use the recipe.