PDA

View Full Version : Gem sale please...

jacobtoddsmom
02-03-14, 01:19 AM
Can we get a gem sale soon please? I want to buy more gems but hold out for sales thanks!!!

mymummy789
03-14-14, 12:57 PM
I have never had a gem sale in FS2. I would spend much more money on this game if I did, but at the moment I stick to the occasional small gem package. Why are there no sales in this game?

kooky panda
03-14-14, 01:16 PM
Sometimes it takes a while before a new game starts getting gem sales. Farm 2 is still pretty new.

anitahere
04-03-14, 06:43 AM
This game gets so expensive and when you level up the prices go up! Not fair. Why can't neighbors help each other with the build parts? Like in bakery story.

mymummy789
05-15-14, 02:55 AM
Has this game not been up and running long enough to get a gem sale now? I could do with being able to buy one of the bigger bundles, especially as you have created a near on impossible goal in having to buy a pony!!!!!!

orleansparish
05-15-14, 05:38 PM
Tell me about it! Give us a gem sale and I'll buy 1400 easily. What are y'all waiting for?!

Green400
05-16-14, 01:11 PM
I would probably buy more also if there were gem sales. Bakery and Restaurant have them all the time. Since I get gems all the time by cooking, there is no need to purchase there.

mymummy789
06-14-14, 03:25 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you start doing gem sales in FS2?!?!?! There are so many things I want to buy but I refuse to buy the larger gem packs at the standard price. You will be amazed how much money I could pump into this game if you would only do this one thing!!!!!!!!!

Shellikay
08-22-14, 07:09 PM
A GEM SALE is a great idea! In Bakery Story and the old Farm Story (which I still play), there are gem sales periodically! I can't afford this game with Barn and Silo enlargements mandatory to continue playing. I really like the interaction with this game, but just can't pay 5 gems here, 10 there, just to continue playing - that is not even counting the land purchases! Come on, TL, you have lots of money coming in, give us a break!

KMitch64
12-15-14, 03:43 AM
I was told to come here instead of emailing. What is the point if the TL team don't read theses forums and answer all the requests??!!!

Like everything else in this game. Getting gems is ridiculous. I mean, look how many one needs to get a pony. I can't have one in real life, so for goodness sake, why the hell do you make it so frigg'n hard to get one in this game. Even at 50% off is still too bloody high. I mean, get real!!!
I only have so long to live in this lifetime and I would like a bloody pony please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kooky panda
12-15-14, 11:56 AM
I will pass on the requests of wanting gems sales for the game.

minidemon88
12-24-14, 04:06 AM
A 30% gem sales please! Or better still a 40% ones.

KMitch64
12-24-14, 05:40 AM
NOOOOOO...WHy have a sale at all?! Why not make it just easier to receive them?!!