PDA

View Full Version : Second Burning Ember?

Dreamer691
02-02-14, 05:58 PM
Hi everyone! So I have a question. I have a second dragon egg but to hatch it I need another burning ember. Is it possible to get another one? I've already sent my knights to the Desert Sands four times now and they haven't brought me back another one. Is there more out there to get, or will I need to use gems to hatch my new baby? Thanks :)

Queenzod
02-02-14, 06:00 PM
Hi everyone! So I have a question. I have a second dragon egg but to hatch it I need another burning ember. Is it possible to get another one? I've already sent my knights to the Desert Sands four times now and they haven't brought me back another one. Is there more out there to get, or will I need to use gems to hatch my new baby? Thanks :)

Taking a break from this DEBACLE of a Super Bowl to answer your question. Yes, you can get another burning ember from an adventure, but be prepared for it to take months. They are a very rare drop.

my607
02-02-14, 09:32 PM
Yes, it's possible I have 3 dragons and I didn't use any gems. Good luck and you do need to wait for burning ember. It takes time

outhouse01
02-02-14, 11:56 PM

Yes, it is possible. I only just recently got my first dragon. Then got another egg not so long later. Thought I would keep it in inventory for a while, but, decided to do 1 desert advernure. Those fat knights brought it back on the first one. I almost fell off my chair. So yes, it is possible, but, be prepared to wait. I may have got my second on the first try, however, I am sure that I will now have to wait for everything else. Cheers and happy playing. Ps it took me At least 2 months of constant adventures to get my first.

carolinarain
02-03-14, 02:03 AM
Good luck, its been about 8 months now? And I've yet to even get one burning ember :p I do, however have a lot of Alicorns, and am sitting on 2 horns...got to love the odds of this game sometimes!

Dreamer691
02-03-14, 04:10 AM
Thanks everyone for replying! I think I might have to wait for ages to get this one, given how long it takes to actually make all of the food to send the knights to the desert. But at least I know it is possible :) thank you all!

Castloninian
02-03-14, 05:31 AM
I found that the first burning ember took ages. But then my second and third only took a few adventures each. Probably luck but it was a nice surprise.

rabsos
02-11-14, 12:45 PM
Good luck, its been about 8 months now? And I've yet to even get one burning ember :p I do, however have a lot of Alicorns, and am sitting on 2 horns...got to love the odds of this game sometimes!

Do you send your knights in one adventure or all of them for the alicorn parts??

jptheripper
02-11-14, 12:55 PM
Alicorn parts, if you have the love shack, are available for all quests

jimboser
02-11-14, 03:49 PM

I'm sitting on 5 wings, no horns. To be fair, I've managed to craft 3 Alicorns so far, so that puts me at 8 wings, and 3 horns collected.

On the Dragon front, I've picked up 4 dragon eggs, and only two embers so far. I'm having a hard time going on more Burning Sands adventures because I can't craft enough Light Armor to keep this up, the required Troll Essence is just too rare lately, when I do finally manage to get a troll to appear...

So, I need a random drop to go on an adventure hoping for an ultra-rare random drop. Gotta love this game... heh

outhouse01
02-11-14, 06:20 PM
I'm sitting on 5 wings, no horns. To be fair, I've managed to craft 3 Alicorns so far, so that puts me at 8 wings, and 3 horns collected.

On the Dragon front, I've picked up 4 dragon eggs, and only two embers so far. I'm having a hard time going on more Burning Sands adventures because I can't craft enough Light Armor to keep this up, the required Troll Essence is just too rare lately, when I do finally manage to get a troll to appear...

So, I need a random drop to go on an adventure hoping for an ultra-rare random drop. Gotta love this game... heh

I wish I could say the same. I've had my fair amount of trolls and am now sitting on 56 troll essence. Light armour currently at 38. I was actually making them to use up my troll essence and iron. Now short on iron due to the recent quest. We all have our short falls. I just want mermaid scales! Sick of being maxed out on water, just for the hope of getting a scale. Cheers