PDA

View Full Version : Select All Button for Gifts

mollybrown0
02-02-14, 03:32 AM
I'm starting to get a lot of neighbour requests now and I have well over 50 neighbours on my list, and trying to send gifts to all of them is becoming really difficult. I thought of an idea to add a 'Select All' button when sending gifts, it will make it a lot more easier than ticking the box next to someone's boutique.

Anyone else agree? :confused:

edie62
02-02-14, 08:14 PM
Yes please I would love to be able to select all neighbours!!! Wonderful idea! Some times you run out of time or you are unwell, it would be a big help. Due to those two reasons I'm looking at closing down two of my games. With a select all button I wouldn't dreaming of closing down my BS or RS. Cheers for the idea Sweetie :-) Believe In Yourself! ♥ xx

mollybrown0
02-06-14, 09:06 AM
I'm glad someone agrees with me haha! :)

rosieposy6912
03-12-14, 08:38 PM
Yes I really want that because i have a lot of neighbors and i one posted a thread but nobody replied so hopefully this one will have success! :cool:

elinkamalinka
04-01-14, 09:39 PM
I have suggested it about half a year ago but nobody from admins answered

cherylslife
04-02-14, 05:39 PM
I submitted the suggestion to support@teamlava.com. Response: we will pass it on to our developers.

cherylslife
04-02-14, 06:01 PM
I also requested greater variety of gifts which seemed simple but "it will be passed on to our developers".

mollybrown0
06-22-14, 08:05 AM
"it will be passed on to our developers".

It seems to be a reoccurring thing, TL will acknowledge the requests, but they never actually put them into the game.

jbalderas
07-10-14, 09:01 AM
yes please it is hard having to in dividualy select 291 neighbors so thts a reason i bearly ever gift only when im bored have the chance

greenlove92
07-29-14, 02:51 AM
It would be really useful to have a select all option either for accepting neighbours or sending gifts for them all. Also for gifting back and sending needed materials. It would improve the gameplay greatly!

poisonoushades
07-29-14, 03:17 AM
'SELECT ALL' BUTTON PLEASE!!! This would have prevented me from deleting a LOT of neighbors! I had 200+ at one point, and refused to click each and every single individual box every single day...twice if I had to ask for anything. Please do this for ALL TL games!

IsisGarden
08-12-14, 07:03 AM
I would like this feature, too. I don't gift players as much as I would like to because I have too many of them.

sugakane_01
08-14-14, 01:04 PM
I am not going to lie: I've been really tempted lately to delete neighbors and stop gifting daily b/c the process is a nightmare. It takes FOREVER if you have a good amount of neighbors. It's tedious and time consuming and it takes away greatly from my enjoyment of the game.

There needs to be a "Select All" button for clearing your wall of messages as well. I HATE having to click each message individually, wait for it to process and then move on to the next. Give us the option: If people want to clear one by one b/c they want to hang onto some of the messages then they can but for those of us who clear our walls out frequently, give us a more efficient and faster way to do it PLEASE.

jschriner29
11-04-14, 08:46 AM
I definitely agree.