PDA

View Full Version : Second door

charmr77
02-01-14, 09:24 PM
I Want to know if I purchase the second door with 10 gems will it actually allow for the food on my counters to clear the food a little faster or not? Especially with 35,000 + of cake with fulfilling the goals??? Please answer ....

TinksThots
02-02-14, 12:34 AM
You won't get more than 28 custobots* to come in your bakery at once even with a door on every wall section. That part you can't change.

What you can change, however, is how fast they get in, eat, and get out, and that's where the extra doors and special layouts come into play. I don't have links handy, but if you search the bakery section of the forum for 'Fecsuper', you'll find threads with more than you can read in one sitting about how to maximize business.

In summary, you want to arrange your seats as close to your door(s) as possible so the custobots take fewer steps to sit, eat, and get out. The longer they have to walk to sit down, the longer they have to walk to get back out, the longer the next ones are waiting to enter, you get the picture. Quicker custobot visits = quicker turnover = quicker profit. ;-)

*I made it up, mine, all mine

saren47
02-02-14, 10:46 AM
2 doors will help move customers faster if arranged correctly. 2 doors 8 seats both sides of door 1, same for door 2.