PDA

View Full Version : Gold Sale

marcatwolf
12-10-13, 08:45 AM
Why haven't I seen any gold sales? I usually see them about once a week. I havent seen one since Thanksgiving. I hope I see one soon AND after xmas so I can use all the google play and itunes cards I will be getting.

I fell in a trap when I wss looking at market dragons yesterday and bought the wrong dragon. This mishap was after the victory of breeding a crusader. So not too upset about losing gold and I still have the unwanted dragon. Still it would be great to get some more gold to grow with. Please, gold sale, please!

[S8] Elsa
12-10-13, 10:42 AM
I'll pass on the feedback that you'd like to see more Gold sales.

If you're unsatisfied with the Dragon you bought, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please include your Storm8 ID and details of the inquiry.

marcatwolf
12-13-13, 09:39 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if gold sales don't go to games that are over a certain level. I am level 60 almost and I haven't had a gold sale in weeks. I'm aching to but an egg (since it's so darn difficult to breed one with time it takes and all the fails)! Is anyone else having a problem with no gold sales?

DragonMaster128z
12-13-13, 09:51 PM
No, My main account is level 102 and I get gold sales about every other day.
Gold sales are sent out randomly and on occasion. I'm guessing if you don't get gold sales as often, you get higher discounts.
My discounts are usually 30% off..
Hope this helps
~Masterz

marcatwolf
12-13-13, 09:55 PM
something is wrong then. i did get sales of 30% off about once a week since i started playing several months ago. now, nothing!

DragonMaster128z
12-13-13, 09:56 PM
something is wrong then. i did get sales of 30% off about once a week since i started playing several months ago. now, nothing!

Well, If I were you I would send a PM To PonyRoar or FrozenTurtle
or send an email to TL (support@teamlava.com), tell them your storm8 id and what is happening.
It may take a few days for the support agent to respond. :)

cquinn32
12-14-13, 07:54 AM
I too used to get sales about twice a week but I haven't seen one since the Black Friday sale!! I'm also itching to buy some gold but I won't pay full price. Please give me a sale TL. I'm level 150 btw.

gdmcrjunkie
12-14-13, 08:35 AM
I've been playing for months and the only sale I got is the Black Friday one. You can still consider yourself lucky :)

AzHadz
12-14-13, 10:43 AM
I constantly get gold sales...but I think it's because I've stopped buying gold and they don't like it very much and are trying to entice me to buy which won't happen...not wasting my money.

athena238
12-15-13, 12:20 PM
I've been playing for months and the only sale I got is the Black Friday one. You can still consider yourself lucky :)

The same here. Since that nil. Hope that they would give me a sale because all my siblings get one every 2nd day

kittymur
12-22-13, 04:38 AM
Im playing Dragon Story on 3 devices, and on 2 of them i get gold sales almost daily. But on my main account from which i usually was buying gold, i didnt get any gold sale for a 1.5 week. Dunno if its normal , cause before i was getting sales in same time on all devices.

kooky panda
12-22-13, 06:15 AM
Gold sales go out randomly to different games. Hopefully you will receive one soon!

Kami365
12-23-13, 07:48 PM
Any Special offer of Gold sale on CHRISTMAS day.I need to stock up to purchase my Diamond Dragon,.:)

Tarina22
01-25-14, 08:22 AM
Hi, I know that and it's frustrating!!!
My daughter has on her Dragon-isle a sale every week!!!
I had only 1 sale since I play dragon story and I play it now for about 3 or 4 month!!!!!!!
That's unfair!!!

chalupa2030
01-30-14, 08:16 PM
I have not been offered a gold sale for a very long time. Seems like they came all the time, but not any more. Anyone experiencing this besides me?

athena238
01-30-14, 08:32 PM
I have not received a gold sale for 8 months now. The only one I got was the black friday sale in which everyone got one. I would love to get one soon.

matchbox222
01-30-14, 09:36 PM
There's a gold sale today

chalupa2030
01-30-14, 09:51 PM
Not on my game!

rissah
01-30-14, 10:00 PM
Not on my game!

Not on mine either!

matchbox222
01-30-14, 11:03 PM
Well it's on mine

awsumum
01-30-14, 11:49 PM
I had a sale as well, might be a random thing?

rissah
01-31-14, 12:07 AM
I had a sale as well, might be a random thing?

Maybe it's staggered?

chalupa2030
01-31-14, 12:08 AM
Apparently....:(

danni7788
01-31-14, 10:16 AM
Gold sales are supposedly random, so people have them at different times. Some people seem to get them more than others.

lorentw
01-31-14, 11:27 AM
I found after the first time i used a gold sale I got them more frequently, until I didn't use the sale for 4 times , now they have stopped

chalupa2030
01-31-14, 04:42 PM
Well ~ I use the sales a lot. But they are gone now.

chalupa2030
02-01-14, 05:25 AM
Got one today!

danni7788
02-01-14, 06:16 AM
Got one today!

Yay!!!

awsumum
02-01-14, 12:58 PM
Got one today!

It's such a good feeling when you've been hanging for a gold sale and * boom* suddenly you get one! :)

chalupa2030
02-01-14, 06:44 PM
It's such a good feeling when you've been hanging for a gold sale and * boom* suddenly you get one! :)

Yes it is😊 spent quite a bit on my weekly speed breeding for the Mercury I will never get!

rachmac07
02-01-14, 07:06 PM
I get a gold sale about 2x per week, every week.

asyran2012
02-01-14, 09:45 PM
Well, If I were you I would send a PM To PonyRoar or FrozenTurtle
or send an email to TL (support@teamlava.com), tell them your storm8 id and what is happening.
It may take a few days for the support agent to respond. :)

FYI! PonyRoar is [S8] Elsa! Such a nice Avatar but I prefer PonyRoar! :p
I'm having a SALE currently and it's 30% off and my father won't let me buy anything :(

[Edit] I think that Sales go out to people who never buy Gold.... Those who buy Gold , TL really like people buying Gold so they want more money and don't put Sales on them... Just saying :p

awsumum
02-01-14, 11:14 PM
FYI! PonyRoar is [S8] Elsa! Such a nice Avatar but I prefer PonyRoar! :p
I'm having a SALE currently and it's 30% off and my father won't let me buy anything :(

[Edit] I think that Sales go out to people who never buy Gold.... Those who buy Gold , TL really like people buying Gold so they want more money and don't put Sales on them... Just saying :p

Not true, in my opinion! I've had 2 gold sales in the last fortnight :)
I'm sure it's just a random thing.

asyran2012
02-02-14, 09:41 AM
Not true, in my opinion! I've had 2 gold sales in the last fortnight :)
I'm sure it's just a random thing.

I know... I'm just saying.... I never buy gold (and I want to buy some) and the SALE just keep appearing in my game every week :p

jaesha
02-02-14, 12:42 PM
Elsa;802678']I'll pass on the feedback that you'd like to see more Gold sales.

If you're unsatisfied with the Dragon you bought, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Please include your Storm8 ID and details of the inquiry.

Elsa, I didn't think TL helped if we inadvertently spent gold in a trap. I've lost 800 in two expansion traps and accidentally bought the elf dragon when it popped up and instead if going to the market it was an instant purchase. It's still in my storage. I never wanted it. Very frustrating as my game was loading in an odd way and there were lots of pop ups I was trying to close and elf popped up in a different spot and my finger just happen to hit the buy when it popped up unexpectedly. Regarding the expansion traps, the game was getting stuck or stalled and instead of accepting the cancel it accepted buy which sped up the expansion I'd just put in place. This happened twice with same scenario. I never complained because I thought it was futile. Would love some assistance getting my gold back. It's not like it wouldn't have been spent on something worthwhile. I'm sure they could easily check my game history. I buy gold fairly regularly and I don't have a habit of speeding up expansions, not intentionally. I mainly use gold for breeding, evolving, and tourneys. I've bought habitat upgrades and dragons on occasion with specials from the market. I speed up an occasional crop, usually by accident, and I've sped up artic tasks on purpose, but expansions are just too costly to speed up and I was a bit devastated by the gold loss, especially twice, but didn't complain, because I've read so much on here that it will never be refunded and that it was pointless to complain.

Because the game was buggy and freezing up intermittedly when the instances occurred, I really don't feel that these were be my fault.

DragonMaster128z
02-02-14, 04:50 PM
I know... I'm just saying.... I never buy gold (and I want to buy some) and the SALE just keep appearing in my game every week :p

I have one right now and if I had itunes credit I would buy some but I don't have any credit :\

asyran2012
02-03-14, 05:21 PM
I have one right now and if I had itunes credit I would buy some but I don't have any credit :\

lol
My sale ended on Sunday and returned yesterday O.o

mamamacfashion
02-10-14, 11:59 PM
Just curious if there is a pattern in the time between gold sales? Or if they come every so often, or if anyone's notices the time between them ? :)

awsumum
02-11-14, 12:33 AM
It's sort of random, but they do tend to come just before new dragon day. I had 2 in 1 week (once) but then I'll go for 2-3 weeks without one. I've noticed some players get them and others don't, but then those that missed out one week will get a gold sale next time. :)

jellyxbelly
02-11-14, 01:13 AM
I know it's not exactly on topic but just curious to what time zone they go by because I've notice it starts a new day at 3am my time.

calyn5678
02-11-14, 03:30 AM
I've been playing DS for 2 years and the only time I get a gold sale is on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. My wife gets sales every other week. Can anyone explain this?

awsumum
02-11-14, 05:09 AM
Are you both on android or iOS? I've been playing pretty much since dragon story came out and I get gold sales fairly regularly. I do try hard to purchase even a little at sales, and I think I read (on this forum) about gold sales coming to those that purchase at least some of the time that a sale is on.

Sorry if unhelpful/rambly it's late here and I need sleep!

chalupa2030
02-11-14, 05:31 AM
I get them often. Have one now. But there was like a month I did not get one! I think if you try to buy a little bit ~ the sales return more frequent to you.

gdmcrjunkie
02-11-14, 06:05 AM
I've been playing DS for 2 years and the only time I get a gold sale is on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. My wife gets sales every other week. Can anyone explain this?

Me too. They say it's random but can't see how when some players just never get sales. I don't get it, so unfair :(

kooky panda
02-11-14, 06:38 AM
Just curious if there is a pattern in the time between gold sales? Or if they come every so often, or if anyone's notices the time between them ? :)
Gold sales are sent out randomly. No real pattern on when you may recieve a sale.

florcky
02-11-14, 07:13 AM
No gold sales for few months already!! Im on android.

mamamacfashion
02-11-14, 06:27 PM
Well I got a sale after posting,( random,or not? Hmm) hahaha. That's twice in a week for me.

Tarina22
02-25-14, 05:31 AM
Hi, I play now about 5 month the Dragon Story game and ask me, why I get NO
Gold sale in this time????
I had only 1 in the first week and the last weeks none.
My grown up daughter plays also and had every 2nd week a sale!!!!!!!
That's very unfair when some players can buy cheaper than the others.

And it's also unfair when you buy gold on an Android cheaper than on an iPad!!
Why are there such diffences between the players and phone/iPad?!?!?!?

kooky panda
02-25-14, 06:42 AM
Gold sales go out randomly to different games. You amy not see one now, but hopefully you get the next one offered.
There may be price differences between the the platforms. Gold packages may rotate and change in the games.

zoloto18
02-27-14, 12:55 AM
Hi, I play in Dragon Story more than a year. I don't have gold sale. Only one time I bought gold at a discount on Thanksgiving Day, and more sales of gold for the year the game I did not have,it is unfair.

Candy3030
02-27-14, 04:48 PM
I get them often. Have one now. But there was like a month I did not get one! I think if you try to buy a little bit ~ the sales return more frequent to you.

I know this was awhile ago but I think this is completely false! (Only my opinion)
My mom is a regular player , lvl 150 and she has not got a sale in almost 1 year now! She is a regular gold buyer even though team lava never gives her a sale! You would think they would give her one at least once in awhile, but nope!
I would never encourage someone to buy gold in hopes of getting a sale... I would completely do the opposite. I would definitely not buy and encourage them anymore. Thats my opinion.....
I also dont think it makes a difference if we write that we havent got a gold sale here. Its completely RANDOM, as we are always told!
Im sorry but its frustrating for me because I barely play anymore and I get sales almost everyday! People like my mom and others that are absolutly 100% daily players never get them! Its really not faire for them!
If it was really random I think they would get them at least once in awhile.... Unless im not understanding what RANDOM means....

mamamacfashion
03-01-14, 10:03 AM
I hate to say it, but they prob don't give her the sales cause she buys gold for regular price all all the time. I only buy gold when there is a sale and I get sales probably once a week. This is just in my opinion. The gold is how they make money. If players buy whether there is a sale or not well they probably are not going to get the sale.
Not too long ago i hadn't got a sale ( I can't remember how long in between) and I mentioned it on here and then my gold went on sale. Coincidence? I don't know. But I get gold sales very often

I understand what you mean, but things don't work that way anymore, it's 2014. No one is honest ;)

athena238
03-02-14, 01:16 PM
I hate to say it, but they prob don't give her the sales cause she buys gold for regular price all all the time. I only buy gold when there is a sale and I get sales probably once a week. This is just in my opinion. The gold is how they make money. If players buy whether there is a sale or not well they probably are not going to get the sale.
Not too long ago i hadn't got a sale ( I can't remember how long in between) and I mentioned it on here and then my gold went on sale. Coincidence? I don't know. But I get gold sales very often

I understand what you mean, but things don't work that way anymore, it's 2014. No one is honest ;)

I completely agree with you 100%. I did stop buying gold but how can you not buy when you see a gold giver like Gilded for 300 gold on sale. So yes I do buy when I see a great deal but otherwise I don't anymore. I give up but it is very frustrating when u have 210 nbrs and they respond to me that they get sales every 2nd day. Well I guess that the gold sale is not for 100% of the players!!

rissah
03-03-14, 09:48 AM
I wasn't really getting any, maybe once a month or so. Then I bought some at full price and the next day got a gold sale. So I got some again and then a few days later got another one. Now they're coming all the time. I'm not complaining, but clearly it's not random.

athena238
03-03-14, 11:15 AM
I wasn't really getting any, maybe once a month or so. Then I bought some at full price and the next day got a gold sale. So I got some again and then a few days later got another one. Now they're coming all the time. I'm not complaining, but clearly it's not random.

You are absolutely right. I have been playing for over a year now, I 'm on level 150 and I have not had a sale in a year, oops forgot the black friday sale in which 100% of the players got.

keeker58
03-03-14, 04:13 PM
I have been playing dragon story for a few years. I used to get gold sales all the time. Then I bought a new iPad about a year and a half ago. When I transferred my game to the new device I stopped getting gold sales. I have not had a GOLD sale in over a year and did not get the Black Friday or Thanksgiving sale. It does not matter if I buy gold or do not. I do not get gold sales anymore, EVER. It is very frustrating because I am an everyday player. I feel that if it is "random" then TL needs to reset their computers to make it less "random" or something. It is frustrating enough that I am starting to lose interest. TL can make any adjustments they want to how the game is played, what is offered, etc., if they want. So come on TL and make it fair for everyone please!!

koiju
03-03-14, 06:40 PM
I haven't had a gold sale in 12 months either (or gem sale in CS) - I did buy a few small amounts about 6 months ago (obviously not on sale as i haven't had one!) but no sales here at all, when I first started it was unusual for me to NOT have a sale.

koiju
03-03-14, 06:40 PM
You are absolutely right. I have been playing for over a year now, I 'm on level 150 and I have not had a sale in a year, oops forgot the black friday sale in which 100% of the players got.

No black friday sale in my game - is it because I'm in Australia perhaps?

rissah
03-03-14, 09:36 PM
No black friday sale in my game - is it because I'm in Australia perhaps?

I didn't either and I'm in the U.S. So probably not geography.

Leire22
03-11-14, 09:45 PM
So many things - new and limited and you cant give us discount on to buy more gold? I really cant believe that. I regret I wasted my gold on diamond temple - if I knew it is on only 7 days, I would never buy it. I am extremly disappointed. Now stuck in no way to do things enough fast :((((((((((

Leire22
03-13-14, 10:51 PM
Great, so you moved this thi dunno whos topic but no reply, no care that only cuz no GOLD SALE I missed more tries for diamond temple - I trully regret I bought it, if I would not I could now have four leaf dragon, but instead only fails and I cant now do anything. I wait sure 6-7 days for sale, but nothing?

Leire22
03-13-14, 10:53 PM
Ok we are tired of random gold sale, this is as I know old issue, can be finally this reported to TL??

grameys
05-21-14, 12:43 PM
TL.. its time to "stock" up sale..

dangerb0y
05-22-14, 05:16 PM
I think any special event should have a gold sale coincide with it.

I'm one of those players that don't receive gold sales unless TL gives it to everyone(my wife gets 2 weekly and daughter gets sales daily).

iTunes gift cards usually are in $15, $25, $50 increments. I have a bunch of $15's I want to redeem but the $20 price for gold means I have to awkwardly redeem 2 cards with money left over.

TL;DR: come on give me a gold sale, puh-leeeeeaaaaase.

athena238
05-23-14, 08:05 AM
I have been playing for over a year and no gold sale. Please if it is randomly selected please give the ones that never get a sale a chance. Thank you. Btw I am on level 150.

sapphirecross
06-07-14, 02:40 AM
I would like to see the sales changed to tues/fri when new stuff comes out (or mon/Thursday before a special deal or event ends) and tournaments or events start. I don't buy gold any more unless there is a sale, so some weeks I miss out on deals like the discount on champion habitats for 200 gold. I got gold sales 2 of the 3 days before, but nothing the day they went on sale or since then.

I dislike buying gold unless I have something specific to buy and I try to buy the amount I need with very little extra, because it is just too easy to misclick and lose a lot. Having small amounts of gold means I rarely accidentally spend. But then I get stuck and can't buy sales stuff. That's just annoying. This is the third time I would have bought the $35 sales pack but got no sale. I don't understand why we can't all get 1-2 sales per week for everyone. Surely a lot of people who never get them would buy and people would buy on day one of a special to make sure they had enough gold for a deal or event.

GeordieT
07-20-14, 03:39 AM
I would like to know why i have not had a single gold sale on my island

adabee
07-20-14, 02:25 PM
Me too!!!! I'm in the same situation as you are. I did never ever received gold sales since I started playing Dragon Story!!! But I learn throught this forum that there are players that get gold sales at least once a week.

cookiefairey
07-21-14, 09:22 AM
I have been been playing since 2112 and never offered a gold sale.... I see all the players that have beautiful things and every dragon and they get gold sales several times a week. I play on a ipad2 so there is no reason I have never been included I contacted team lava 2 years ago about this and they replied I would be included soon well soon is past. Please include me in these sales. Cookiefairey. Brucie is my island.

chalupa2030
07-21-14, 10:28 AM
I get gold sales all the time. I don't understand why some do and some don't.

echo005
07-21-14, 10:56 AM
i haven't got one at the minute but i do get them regularly.so much so i don't even take any notice so can't say just how often.in 17 months i've never bought gold-and i don't see why we should

PineapplePigeon
07-21-14, 12:56 PM
I never buy any gold, but I always get gold sales :( I don't think that's fair for people who do buy gold.

awsumum
07-21-14, 03:17 PM
I constantly get gold sales...but I think it's because I've stopped buying gold and they don't like it very much and are trying to entice me to buy which won't happen...not wasting my money.

I try to buy every time there's a sale, and twice now I've had back-to-back sales in one week. I'm thinking its random :)

chalupa2030
07-21-14, 07:49 PM
I try to buy every time there's a sale, and twice now I've had back-to-back sales in one week. I'm thinking its random :)

Agreed! I think it's random too. People get so paranoid. Goodness!

adabee
07-22-14, 04:00 AM
I don't understand... Am I paranoid????
Well, then ... I propose: we change .... I'll take your gold sales and you're standing there waiting as I do!

:mad:

MakJulos
07-22-14, 06:53 AM
I don't understand... Am I paranoid????
Well, then ... I propose: we change .... I'll take your gold sales and you're standing there waiting as I do!

:mad:

I get those sales all the time and i have no intentions to buy gold, so paranoid or not, you can have all of my sales too! :D

adabee
07-22-14, 08:32 AM
:)ha ha ha :D TL take note! :D

The saying goes:
"who has bread has no teeth and who has teeth has no bread!" ;)

Anyway, THANKS MakJulos :)

athena238
07-22-14, 08:42 AM

I noticed that too. When I was on smaller lvl I was getting them every 2nd day. Now a year later im on lvl 150 and nothing. Wish TL would give the gold sales back.

adabee
07-24-14, 05:33 AM
No gold sales to date, no solution by the TL support, just a copy and paste of standard replies!:(

fellato
07-25-14, 09:00 PM
I do! I'm level 122 and used to get gold sales since I started playing. Now, for no reason at all, they stopped... I wrote to TM but no answer so far.. :(

fellato
07-25-14, 09:01 PM
sorry but i think has nothing to do with level.... as I wrote I'm lvl 122 and used to get gold sales till few weeks ago....

adabee
07-26-14, 04:00 AM
I am disappointed and saddened, and I lost my enthusiasm for the game. I am seriously considering to quit the game if this problem will not be solved.
It is not regular that all players don't have the same opportunities: for the same money who has the gold sales may buy more gold and the game is thus more easier.

ginamarie510
08-05-14, 12:58 PM
I hope we get a gold sale this week.

PineapplePigeon
08-05-14, 01:08 PM
It goes out randomly to random people. My sister and I just got a gold sale earlier. Might buy some to do some speed breeding.

freshfunin2008
08-05-14, 01:23 PM
I got it a few days ago.

Zummat
08-05-14, 06:18 PM
I need another gold sale now. Please TL.

ginamarie510
08-07-14, 12:28 PM
I'm still waiting but nothing yet, hopefully by Friday . ��

cheriesrealm
08-07-14, 01:20 PM
I seem to get a gold sale every few days. I'm level 90. Used to play a lot a while back and then took a year or so off. Now I'm back and addicted. Very tempting to buy, but I need to resist. ;)

PineapplePigeon
08-07-14, 04:07 PM
I got one this morning and I happened to have an iTunes gift card, so I bought 4 dollars worth of gold to speed breed a bit, and ended up with 8 Mercuries!!! More than I could ever ask for, thanks TeamLava!!!!!!!

AJImmer
08-12-14, 02:30 PM
Looking for a gold sale before the end of Spin to Win (daddy needs a new Nano) but not getting it. This will save me money!! Woo hoo hoo!

AwesomeChefDad
08-12-14, 07:17 PM
Its been months since I had one, my kiddos account gets it like every 10 days or so..

dmodegirl
08-29-14, 08:26 PM
Is there any way to know when TL will have a sale on gold? I want to buy some but if I buy it now and it goes on sale at midnight I will NOT be a happy camper.

AwesomeChefDad
08-29-14, 08:32 PM
It depends on what kind of device...my daughter has a mini and she gets offers all the time, more often than not. I get one about once every six months.

dmodegirl
08-29-14, 08:45 PM
Thanks! That's weird. I would think they would want everyone to get deals regularly.

animalman321
08-29-14, 09:50 PM
Is there any way to know when TL will have a sale on gold? I want to buy some but if I buy it now and it goes on sale at midnight I will NOT be a happy camper.
I would say better, a sale on the Treasure Dragon also!

MakJulos
09-01-14, 04:38 AM
It's so weird this - how some have gold sales all the time and other get them very rarely. Can it really depend on what device you're playing game on? I play on an iPad and i get sales all the time - never have and most likely never will buy any gold so it's a waste of sale on me while other players are crying out for spending their money on gold...

chalupa2030
09-01-14, 06:40 AM
It's so weird this - how some have gold sales all the time and other get them very rarely. Can it really depend on what device you're playing game on? I play on an iPad and i get sales all the time - never have and most likely never will buy any gold so it's a waste of sale on me while other players are crying out for spending their money on gold...

Of course not! I play on an iPad mini and before that android. I do and still do get sales all the time on all three games I play. We all play at work on various devices and we all get sales every week.

Personally, I tend to think it depends more on what part of the country we are in. Who knows!

buttabdullah99
09-01-14, 06:49 AM
I am every time having gold sale one after one and I don't buy gold so it's wasted 😜😜

MakJulos
09-01-14, 09:36 AM
Of course not! I play on an iPad mini and before that android. I do and still do get sales all the time on all three games I play. We all play at work on various devices and we all get sales every week.

Personally, I tend to think it depends more on what part of the country we are in. Who knows!

Well, i don't really think so myself, but i did see someone else post about it thinking that the device type mattered - he had family (right there, very much in same part of the country hehe) playing on other type devices and they did not get at all same number of gold sales, so i understand why one might think it matters though....

Perhaps it is decided when accounts are created - templates for how much sales an account shall get is randomly handed out right in the beginning? Perhaps not randomly even, if profit is poor they could apply "full-sale-spam" template for a while to every new account created, to hopefully raise sales.. Hehe i have no clue how it works, but it'd be interesting knowing how it is set up, since it seems like players get more or less "all or nothing" of those sales.

animalman321
09-01-14, 04:17 PM
I only buy gold during a sale!

MakJulos
09-03-14, 04:20 AM
Looking through the thread i see that Kooky posted explanation that the sales offers are sent out randomly to all accounts and i guess that should really end discussion....but it sure must be that good ol' TL special type randomness they're using! :D

charismabmw33
10-15-14, 06:55 PM
I haven't had a gold sale for a while now. What's up with that? Has anybody else notice that?

8826tinamarie
10-15-14, 09:30 PM
My gold only goes on sale like once no more than twice a year. But my husbands gold goes on sales every week or 2. Believe me I have questioned it several times and TL always says there is nothing they can do because the gold sales are limited to a certain number of players and they don't have anyway of seeing who will be included in the sales or of changing the list. I think it is crazy.

charismabmw33
12-14-14, 01:08 PM
What's going on with the gold sale? I need a gold sale. Please sale some gold. There hasn't been a gold sale all week.

rachel1972
12-19-14, 12:48 PM
And now it's only discounted twenty percent instead of thirty. I'm so disappointed

cdbabe
12-19-14, 04:47 PM
Me too so disgusted 20% discount ??? Common TL give us some credits for being loyal player :-(

LonePudding
12-20-14, 12:03 AM
At least we get a discount!

DaenerysFantasy
12-23-14, 12:16 PM
And I'm waiting for the next sale because now I can actuall buy it lol... Got the creditcard number from a friend :) My only concern is that I still have a lot of unsold bugs and I dunno for sure If I should spent it on this game. Is Iphone 4s not ok?

mbyte68
12-23-14, 01:07 PM
IPhone 4s is fine for me

DaenerysFantasy
12-23-14, 03:07 PM
That's nice to hear (read). Thank you ��

kittymur
12-23-14, 11:20 PM
Before I reached 150 level, I were getting gold sales almost daily, now at this level I never get them. While my other lower level accounts still keep getting sales daily. Wondering if it is normal.

cotpot
12-24-14, 02:14 AM
There is a sale on now with gems and gold

athena238
12-25-14, 12:11 AM
Before I reached 150 level, I were getting gold sales almost daily, now at this level I never get them. While my other lower level accounts still keep getting sales daily. Wondering if it is normal.

I am in the same position as you. On a lower level I was getting them at least 2 times a week and now a year later on level 150 nothing except for the black friday in which everyone got. So sad and so unfair.

rachel1972
12-28-14, 06:25 AM
I wondered what was going on with that! But I'm at level 130.

poss2186
04-29-15, 02:01 PM
Gold sales are sent out randomly. No real pattern on when you may recieve a sale.

I'm sorry but I am finding it very hard to believe that these gold sales are sent out "randomly" to accounts. I have only seen a sale the very first week I started playing, which btw, hasn't been very long (maybe a month) however my bf's account gets a gold sale every other day. I feel like this is because I spend WAY too much REAL money just going ahead and buying gold anyways all the time, therefore they don't send me the gold sale. My bf also buys gold but not nearly as much as me, so it would make sense. I am also already at level 89, so I feel that has something to do with it too, like I am moving forward too fast in the game and I am not gonna get a break with the gold prices. Well, it is getting to be a bit too expensive on my end, think I will be done with buying, it's just so unfair NOT to send out the same discounts/specials to ALL players. Seriously. You should reward your players who are making you money TL, not frustrate them and make them give up. :(

Tinkerbel48
04-30-15, 10:14 AM
Have to agree with poss2186, I just started about a month ago, was buying gold from sales, leveled up quickly and I haven't gotten a sale for awhile. Kinda of a bummer, just playing less...not buying full price gold.

zyfazix
04-30-15, 03:20 PM
It feels like I'm getting gold sales almost daily sometimes. No interest in buying them and thanks to Google's limited payment systems in the Netherlands I can't even buy anything

Mythdefied
05-02-15, 09:43 AM
I get them every week, just about. Which is good since I spent every last bit I had getting the Spring dragon yesterday.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
06-19-15, 05:58 PM
Hey I also lack Gold sales! Someone please help!

nyrrem
09-01-16, 11:41 AM
How often do they come?

amerirish
09-01-16, 11:43 AM
I'm on ios and I feel like I get one about every two/three weeks for a day or two at least. I am pretty sure it varies by platform and even by devices.

Jrod333
09-02-16, 12:27 PM
I usually get gold sales often and haven't in awhile now. I'm also not buying gold until I get a sale

nyrrem
09-02-16, 12:32 PM
How often do they come?

Weird... got one today as if by some spooky dragon magic!

I don't usually buy gold but after a few accidental mishaps of gold spends (so upsetting after saving to nearly 500) I had to if I wanted a second evolution temple.

A present from me to me.😄

athena238
09-03-16, 09:26 PM

The same here, in the beginning I was getting them 2 times a week n now it has been 2 years and not 1 gold sale!

U1timate
09-04-16, 08:27 AM
I wanna buy the big lot of gold 69 dollars for 2900 gold! But I'm reluctant to buy because I have no room to put all my dragons and looks like the game might end soon just like Monster story!

JMThrive
09-05-16, 02:06 PM
The same here, in the beginning I was getting them 2 times a week n now it has been 2 years and not 1 gold sale!

I have gotten 1 gold sale offer in the past 2 years as well. Too bad as I will buy during sale, but never at full price

pernmagic
09-05-16, 02:33 PM
I found if I don't buy a small amount of gold sales for a long long time they don't happen so small amounts keeps it active .... Just a thought