PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Search for clan produces 0 results

gfbnm
02-01-14, 05:52 PM
The search for alliance function is broken and produces 0 results

CuddlyDragon
02-01-14, 06:03 PM
Hi!

Please try force closing the app. If that does not help please try reinstalling. I am seeing a list of Alliances to join. :)

gfbnm
02-01-14, 06:53 PM
Did both and nothing. Still broken

gfbnm
02-01-14, 06:55 PM
It is not the join function.

The search function , enter kingdom and nothing returns.

C00l1989
02-02-14, 10:24 AM
I have the same issues this is very annoying i can only join the suggested alliances and not the one i want .... please get this fixed i force closed it and reinstalled twice already nothing changed ....

gfbnm
02-03-14, 03:24 PM
NO RESPONSE. Is firemocha incapable of fixing this.

This is a serious issue in not being able to join a specific clan.

I have loads of pictures of hackers running amuck in the game as well. Is hacking an acceptable behaviour.

Maybe the recommend fix is to force close the game , delete the game and NOT reinstall

FrozenTurtle
02-03-14, 04:04 PM
What is the name of the Alliance you are trying to search for? Can you guys PM me your Kingdom Name of Storm8 ID if it's different from your Forum name?

gfbnm
02-03-14, 10:39 PM
All searches produce 0 results. Too late now i had to get invite through global.

Many have complained. You need to get out if your clan and try to search for any clan.

Sorry cant test it now and i wont go through that pain again

FrozenTurtle
02-04-14, 01:41 PM
Glad you're now in an alliance! Can you let me know what Storm8 ID or Kingdom Name was experiencing this issue?

kwhales
02-04-14, 05:38 PM
I experience this too. It's a glitch that needs to be resolved. It's not one specific alliance. It's many. Type in the name of an existing alliance and it says 0 found. I typed in my own alliance and it said none found. Another bug. Another none fix.

FrozenTurtle
02-04-14, 06:39 PM
If you're already in an Alliance, you shouldn't be able to search for Alliances. If the search bar comes up, that's an issue we need to fix. This could be why it's returning 0 results.

wawadevils
02-05-14, 03:08 PM
Frozen. It is a problem. I left my alliance with many others to branch off, as our leader was inactive. When was NOT in an alliance, anything i searched gave 0 results. Now just joined a random alliance but affraid to leave cause i probably cant join my current alliance again either. Please fix this cause with your replies you seem to take the easy way dismissing the problem. Thank you. If needed i pm you my ingame details.

kwhales
02-05-14, 05:37 PM
If you're already in an Alliance, you shouldn't be able to search for Alliances. If the search bar comes up, that's an issue we need to fix. This could be why it's returning 0 results.

I wasn't in an alliance at the time. I was visiting another alliance and when I went back to rejoin my alliance it said zero results.

CuddlyDragon
02-05-14, 05:45 PM
Hi,

What was the name of the alliance you were looking for? We can test this :)

kwhales
02-06-14, 04:37 PM
Hi,

What was the name of the alliance you were looking for? We can test this :)

All alliances. Not just one. Anyway, I had to force close the game and log back in then I was able to find my alliance. But we really shouldn't have to do this each time we go visiting or search for a new alliance (that we know actually exists).

FrozenTurtle
02-06-14, 04:43 PM
All alliances. Not just one. Anyway, I had to force close the game and log back in then I was able to find my alliance. But we really shouldn't have to do this each time we go visiting or search for a new alliance (that we know actually exists).

Thanks for this info! So when you leave an Alliance, you will keep getting 0 results until you force close? I'll pass this along to the team.

amitay
05-08-14, 12:01 PM
Thanks for this info! So when you leave an Alliance, you will keep getting 0 results until you force close? I'll pass this along to the team.
Hello all,
i'm getting the same message , can this bug still exist since february? 3 months ?!?!?! very annoying.

TheChiweenie
05-08-14, 05:33 PM
I just created a new account yesterday. I am trying to join a specific alliance, but like the others in this thread I get no search results regardless of what I search for. Only option would be to join "recommended" alliances. I have tried force quitting multiple times, even shutting down my iPad completely. No luck. Please resolve ASAP!

catcrack
05-08-14, 07:25 PM
I just checked this out and can confirm that the search is not working with any word I use. :confused:

Here is an example:

Now, of course this alliance does exist as proven by both the invite needed to return and the fact that I'm in it right now.

Can anyone else search and find Farmers' Co-op ????

rita57
05-09-14, 04:34 AM
Thame problem. I tried with 2 accounts on iphone and ipad. I can search what i want. Allways not found. My other allymembers have the thame problem to

rita57
05-09-14, 04:51 AM
I asked in Global. There are many players who cant use the ally search

liscke
05-13-14, 06:35 AM
This is STILL an issue. I am getting zero results on any match, even using exact names from top alliances. I am currently not in an alliance. Do you need a PM?

liscke
05-14-14, 06:24 AM
Could i get some help please? I have force closed the app, it made no difference, still getting zero search results and im stuck in limbo, limited to the recommended alliances with 1 player in them, or global spammers :/

FrozenTurtle
05-14-14, 10:32 AM
I asked in Global. There are many players who cant use the ally search

Thanks for the reports. We're investigating the issue right now.

eriflleh
05-16-14, 10:12 AM
Hi,

Alliance Search isn't working. I keep getting zero results.

Thanks,
Eri

SparklyOctopus
05-16-14, 10:27 AM
Hi,

Alliance Search isn't working. I keep getting zero results.

Thanks,
Eri

We have merged your thread to this one since it is about the same problem. :) We are still investigating this issue. Thanks for your patience!

liscke
05-21-14, 07:20 AM
Still not working!!! Eta?

catcat2002
05-24-14, 02:03 PM
Oh God! I'm having same problem! My friends wanted me to join their alliance! Please help! The alliance that I wanted to join is Roffles!

catcat2002
05-24-14, 08:30 PM
Everyone, if you are having same problem and you only want to join together with your friends, you can request your friend to post a message publicly. Then, when you visit your friend, you can click on the alliance icon, then you can join their alliance.

gfbnm
05-24-14, 10:57 PM
Are we now down to work arounds because basic functions havent worked for months. Yes we can get friends to invite us but fm is so incompetent they have not fixed this, the crashing issue or the unlimited gem hack that allows people to appear online for ever.

These are major issue that require urgent fixes. FM stop posting fluffy messages and respond appropriately about the action to be taken.

You keep fobbing off us customers . THIS IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE. Answer us properly with an action and date that these issues will be fixed. Or announce that there are no further updates and the game is dead.

catcat2002
05-25-14, 12:05 AM
Hey! I'm one of you also having same problem! Why you complain on me?
As you said, this problem lasted a long time! I just propose a way that other suffering person can have a way out!
I am very agree that Teamlava should fix the problem soon!

gfbnm
05-25-14, 04:18 AM
I wasnt going at you, just that we all have work arounds to get through this game. That has been my solution for many months. You will notice i first posted this in feb and still have this issue. You just triggered my frustration of fm that still can not fix this basic issue affecting so many. It is as though fm have given up and post soft messages to buy time as the end is nigh.

I definitely dont have these issues with similar but more popular battle games

catcrack
05-26-14, 09:28 AM
I just checked this out and can confirm that the search is not working with any word I use. :confused:

Here is an example:

Now, of course this alliance does exist as proven by both the invite needed to return and the fact that I'm in it right now.

Can anyone else search and find Farmers' Co-op ????

I guess no one can find Farmers' Co-op or they would have spoke up by now.

SparklyOctopus
05-26-14, 10:22 AM
I guess no one can find Farmers' Co-op or they would have spoke up by now.

We're still taking a look at this. We really appreciate your patience during this time.

donger2k
05-27-14, 08:20 PM
This has been broken since February 1st. It reduces confidence in the game if basic bugs go unfixed for so long. Please hurry, thanks.

catcat2002
05-31-14, 07:03 PM
I wonder, will it because of language issue? As I found after I tried to search by using Chinese characters, then, the search function failed!
Please help!

liscke
06-02-14, 05:47 AM
How is it possible that this remains unresolved for such an extended period of time? Looks like you guys have given up on the game and are just leaving it up unsupported to take advantage of the 'big dogs' who are still silly enough to buy gems.

catcat2002
06-12-14, 05:55 PM
Hey Teamlava! Why still not fix?

tqrose
06-13-14, 09:02 AM
You really need to fix the search engine, this is ridiculous and is shows you are no longer supporting this game.

losemol
07-01-14, 03:55 AM
I have the same problem as well... The bug is pretty urgent in my opinion. Can tell us until when you will have fixed it? Thx in advance losemol

Fakhim
07-03-14, 07:05 AM
Still not fixed

Fakhim
07-03-14, 07:06 AM
This is an issue that needs fixing

Meowmeowbeans
07-10-14, 01:45 PM
We are still actively investigating this issue. Thanks for your patience.

As a temporary workaround, if there's a specific alliance you would like to join you can find it through Global Chat. If you and a member of the alliance you would like to join can go Global Chat at the same time, have the alliance member post a message on the Global Chat. You can tap on the small green arrow on their message to visit the user. There you can tap on the red alliance flag and join the alliance.

tqrose
07-23-14, 06:27 AM
We are still actively investigating this issue. Thanks for your patience.

As a temporary workaround, if there's a specific alliance you would like to join you can find it through Global Chat. If you and a member of the alliance you would like to join can go Global Chat at the same time, have the alliance member post a message on the Global Chat. You can tap on the small green arrow on their message to visit the user. There you can tap on the red alliance flag and join the alliance.

What do you consider temporary? It's been broken since February. Besides your workaround only works if you are able to contact the alliance you want in. You try surfing global and accomplishing this!

tazboy1234
08-01-14, 02:23 AM
I left an alliance to join up with another alliance. I know the name of the alliance but the app wont let me find it. There is no point going on to global chat because the chance of the two of us being on chat at the same time is impossible. What do i do

tatyjana
10-15-14, 12:01 AM
No matches are given when I search for a special Alliance. I cannot join. Please help!

Meowmeowbeans
10-15-14, 10:32 AM
This is a known issue regarding searching for an alliance. Thanks for your patience!

You can also find alliances you would like to join through the Global Chat. As a temporary workaround, you and a member of the alliance you would like to join can go to Global Chat at the same time and the alliance member can post a message. You'll then be able to tap on the small green arrow on their message to visit the user's Kingdom and use their red alliance flag to join their alliance.

1dkY
11-01-14, 07:24 PM
Perfect example of Supports lack in assistance with a estimated time of fix!! Does it really take more then 6months to work out what went wrong with the search engine?
Selecting a alliance from Global chat doesn't necessarily help me in selecting the alliance that I want to join.
Fix it or get someone who can! Support members aren't supporting at all.

MichaelKors1
11-01-14, 09:37 PM
I'm trying to search for a player. How can I find them if they are not on global? That why we need the search feature fix.

garuda10
02-02-15, 07:35 PM
Is the games was dead?

Kiraracatdemon
02-06-15, 10:20 AM
Only if we let it die! Try to get more people you know to come to forum! The games with an active forum following are the ones that get updates.
This game has always had the problem of people not using it because it is a game of strategy and nobody wants to give their secrets away. But it's tiem they realize that the secrets get out anyway and there will be no game if they don't help!

MichaelKors1
02-06-15, 08:43 PM
sure like to know how the top 50 find so much crowns to win

hounds66
02-09-15, 02:21 PM
it has been over 1 year and still no fix for finding a specific alliance in search.
Maybe it would be easier to make a player name search! forums has name search but its only for those thqt registered

hounds66
02-09-15, 02:23 PM
Only if we let it die! Try to get more people you know to come to forum! The games with an active forum following are the ones that get updates.
This game has always had the problem of people not using it because it is a game of strategy and nobody wants to give their secrets away. But it's tiem they realize that the secrets get out anyway and there will be no game if they don't help!

Ive been trying to get people on here but the cases I run into is someone already using forums keeps clan updated on issues

hounds66
02-09-15, 02:25 PM
I really dont like being lusted as farm supplier makes me think S8 has grudge.
where can I find the tier levels that are used on forum members? because I either want to drop or increase away from farm supplier!

hounds66
02-09-15, 02:30 PM
could the addition of alliance wars have caused search breakdown? wasnt it about same time that they added alliance wars that we list search feature? and it would be so much cooler if alliances could declare a war on an alliance there at odds with instead of random ones

Kiraracatdemon
02-09-15, 02:51 PM
It's the number of posts u have made in forum that makes u a farm supplier. After a while if u are chatty it will change

Kiraracatdemon
02-09-15, 02:53 PM
It is thought that fm disabled the search because of alli wars. And yes! It would be cool to challenge specific allis in war, they would have to be given the option to accept or decline tho!

Gref
02-17-15, 09:30 PM
storm8: any plan to fix the search alliance function?? I had no clue this was more than a year issue!! I found even posting in the global chat from one device don't show on the second devise, so I cannot invite my second account to my own alliance, please fix. Bug in search alliance, other bug in global chat? did you stopped support on this app already?