PDA

View Full Version : Exchange and Trade Tickets

Rin2010
02-01-14, 02:09 PM
Suggestion 1: It would be awesome to see how many trade tickets you can get for the trades in the exchange. Right now you only see the end result which is great. It would also be neat to see how many tickets you can get too. It's great for folks trying to raise their number of tickets for a particular item. Maybe a little number in the what you get icon, or something.

Suggestion 2: I'm also not sure what the current valuation system is for assigning the number of trade tickets you get out of a trade, but I think for trades where the items are rarer to get to make the trade, or rarer items you receive, you get more tickets in the trade. It's nifty you have to put in all this work to get an item (and the items you get are awesome don't get me wrong), but there are trades too that require trade tickets as opposed to items you need to work to make and you don't get a lot of tickets out of the item trades. So for trades requiring tickets it takes FOREVER to gather the tickets. The current valuation system just feels a little skewed. Sorry this one might be more complaint than suggestion. :eek:

TinksThots
02-01-14, 02:41 PM
I think it would be awesome to get more than one ticket for the trades that take the harder-to-get stuff. I don't understand your first part though - each trade gets you one ticket, period. :-(

Rin2010
02-01-14, 05:50 PM
Actually what I meant by the first part, I've traded tickets for goods a couple times, once I got back 2 tickets (building materials trade), an once 5 (permit to build the royal house or whatever). The final time on the same building materials trade as when I got 2 tickets I only got the 1.

I've also traded sweets for gems twice an once got 1 trade ticket and another time got 2... I don't know if it's intentional or a glitch.

TinksThots
02-02-14, 12:04 AM
Either a glitch, or you sped through the upgrade notice, but you're supposed to get five when that happens, and only ever one at a time other than that... Hmm. I dunno. Yay for user-friendly glitches then, if that's the case! Go buy a lottery ticket, cuz there are some pigs flying past a blue moon somewhere! =P