PDA

View Full Version : what's up with Stormie?

parlski
02-01-14, 06:08 AM
I visited stormie this afternoon as usual, and he had no hearts. I also noticed there was writing on his wall from two days ago.

meme1098
02-01-14, 07:17 AM
Somebody hacked his account...haha. No just kidding. I saw that the other day as well. There was thread in RS I think several days ago.

parlski
02-01-14, 07:51 AM
RS ? Restuarant Story? thanks, I'll have a looksie.

dng1234
02-01-14, 08:14 AM
The past few times I've visited S he's been a little behind on his missions. There is none of the recent holiday items/buildings and his dragon is still a baby. I haven't been by recently to see if he's got Pepe.

jellypie200
02-01-14, 08:19 AM
Oh my!
This is everywhere for me
He's been removing neighbors!
I rather keep him as a neighbor

parlski
02-01-14, 02:34 PM
Oh my!
This is everywhere for me
He's been removing neighbors!
I rather keep him as a neighbor

removing neighbours? now that is curious.

kudukuda
02-02-14, 03:35 AM
No hearts for me, but saw all four pink animals by the magic garden.

TinksThots
02-02-14, 05:47 AM
He's gone bonkers in the other games too. Just wait and see is really the only thing there is to do for now. :-/

parlski
02-02-14, 06:57 AM
perhaps the re-vamping of his kingdom has put it into a somewhat normal mode while editing. that's seems to answer for the writing on the wall (now removed) and the kingdom being all sparkly.
once he's done twerking about, makbe it'll go back to normal ... well, normal for him.
just a though.

girufel
02-02-14, 08:56 AM
But he is still responding to requests for help. just sent one this morning. Answer came within usual time range.

PikaSquirrel
02-03-14, 02:48 PM
Stormie's Kingdom has been fixed, you should be seeing hearts now and be able to help out in his Kingdom. Sorry about that!

pnkrosebud
02-03-14, 05:33 PM
just noticed Stormie removed me as a neighbor as of today. That's too bad i use him for requests.

CuddlyDragon
02-03-14, 05:44 PM
just noticed Stormie removed me as a neighbor as of today. That's too bad i use him for requests.

He did?! I still have him on my list...

What is your S8 ID? We will look into this.

Queenzod
02-03-14, 06:35 PM

I noticed the other day that it looked like Stormie had removed me, too. But I found him further down my list of neighbors, instead of at the top where he usually is. The next day, he was back at the top. So, dunno why he moved like that. Did you scroll thru your whole list?

pnkrosebud
02-04-14, 08:10 AM
He did?! I still have him on my list...

What is your S8 ID? We will look into this.

storm ID Pnkrosebud