PDA

View Full Version : Answered Team Lava games don't run properly on my iPhone

andreiamarques30
02-01-14, 03:25 AM
I have an iPhone 4 and I have the latest iOS version installed, but the games don't run properly.
The items don't show up completely, for example I don't see all the dragons and all the decor, although the features of the game work and I can play and progress on the games. But it's anoying that the items don't show up completely (this happens in all Team Lava games).
I've reinstalled them over and over and nothing works...

kooky panda
02-01-14, 03:45 PM
Try going under settings-safari- and clearing out cookies and Data, then restart your device.
You may need to leave the game open for around 15 minutes(do not visit anyone or do any actions) for all items to completely download.

DragonMaster128z
02-02-14, 07:30 AM
I have an iPhone 4 and I have the latest iOS version installed, but the games don't run properly.
The items don't show up completely, for example I don't see all the dragons and all the decor, although the features of the game work and I can play and progress on the games. But it's anoying that the items don't show up completely (this happens in all Team Lava games).
I've reinstalled them over and over and nothing works...

This was happening to me and I emailed support. I restarted my device, and theming installed and re installed and all my dragons are showing up now :) hope this helps