PDA

View Full Version : Bring back max troops stop demoting

minichamp1
02-01-14, 12:04 AM
I've played kingdom from near begining.I have watched you downgrade troops now u have taken so much away no one is playing.You guys are destroying your game listening to the few cry babies that don't like getting beat!!!! Step up put all troops including dragons summoners knights all troops back full power lets get kingdom active again before it gets tone just another bad run game!!!

jacksonmcse
02-01-14, 11:38 AM
Could not agree more. I have seen lvl 71 players set theirs bases to give the resources away and quit. Simply walked away after a lot of hard work, time, and money. You have now made it where it's pointless to invest any of your money or time in the game as it may/will change tomorrow and not in a positive way. It's simple game economics that FM completely disregards. Troops are so weakened by recent changes, a good lvl71 base is now impossible.

minichamp1
02-01-14, 08:19 PM
looking at my post as well as others I see no mod has chimed in????Please answer ? Administrator are you putting troops back up to max taking off downgrades???? Or are making new troops ???? Is the game getting ran into ground on purpose???? We are only asking for answers let us know ty

syllrag
02-02-14, 12:40 AM
looking at my post as well as others I see no mod has chimed in????Please answer ? Administrator are you putting troops back up to max taking off downgrades???? Or are making new troops ???? Is the game getting ran into ground on purpose???? We are only asking for answers let us know ty

I do think they purposely trying to chase the players away before shutting it down.

List of their games that have been shut down:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57130-Retiring-Older-Games

We might see KC in that list in the future...