PDA

View Full Version : Game timers won't expire in goals book

Queenzod
01-31-14, 07:26 PM
All those horrid games in the goals book won't go away! The timers are actually increasing. Three days ago, the "Overconfidence" one said 5 days. Today it says 6 days.

How do I get rid of these? I have no intention of ever playing these games anymore, and I'm sick of having to sort through them to find the goals for CS. I downloaded them to get the gems, and played a few levels and now they won't go away.

There should be an option to OPT OUT of getting these gol' durn ads. Or, at the very least, have the timers work correctly so they will eventually expire and disappear. This is very irritating! Has this been reported? Any news? Thanks!

meme1098
01-31-14, 07:50 PM
Mine have been resetting too. Very irritating to say the least. Please just let them expire TL!

Petasos
01-31-14, 10:02 PM
Started a thread a few days ago on the same topic. It was moved to the bugs forum and forgotten. My bet is yours is there by this time tomorrow. You see they want us to play the other crappy games. So this one will go on for a while...

kooky panda
02-01-14, 02:19 PM
See current thread- community manager has responded.
Games Quest Timers Resetting (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?64521-Games-Quest-Timers-Resetting)