PDA

View Full Version : Bring back max troops upgrade back to normal!!!!

minichamp1
01-31-14, 04:53 PM
I have played on kingdom clash awhile. This time the downgrade of troops has went to far. I have not been atacked since downgrade along with many others on game.you have overstepped this time listening to people who don't like defeat!!! Take all troops back up to full strength on all troops.THe game is at standstill I see worst yet to come!!!! Max troops back no more downgrades this is war game !!!

tamaraskitchen
01-31-14, 07:18 PM
It doesn't make sense to mess around with the strength of the troops! I want to be able to win and earn crowns! If this not being able to get crowns goes on long we are going to stop playing!! It's boring not being attacked and not wanting to attack cause your scared you can't earn crowns but can only lose them. Firemocha stop listening to the top players whine and help us lower players stay interested in this game so we can be top players too!!!

Golden_Panda
01-31-14, 07:49 PM
You have made a joke of this game by downgrading troops. Bad move. You are promoting farming because it is the only enjoyable way to play any more.

fireze5
02-01-14, 05:40 PM
I agree bring back our troops. We spend the time and save ss to upgrade troops and now its like playing with level 3 troops again. How does that make sense? You are losing good paying players the game is at a standstill. If you need proof look at your leader board not much movement there huh.

MeisterLampee
02-02-14, 02:49 AM
I have played on kingdom clash awhile. This time the downgrade of troops has went to far. I have not been atacked since downgrade along with many others on game.you have overstepped this time listening to people who don't like defeat!!! Take all troops back up to full strength on all troops.THe game is at standstill I see worst yet to come!!!! Max troops back no more downgrades this is war game !!!
Yo minichamp,

I second your statement 100%. The game mechanics are totally messed up now. It is just unplayable.

nachomandeluxe
02-02-14, 01:06 PM
yeah at least give them another level

k6scux
02-03-14, 01:47 AM
It doesn't make sense to mess around with the strength of the troops! I want to be able to win and earn crowns! If this not being able to get crowns goes on long we are going to stop playing!! It's boring not being attacked and not wanting to attack cause your scared you can't earn crowns but can only lose them. Firemocha stop listening to the top players whine and help us lower players stay interested in this game so we can be top players too!!!
Don't blame high level players here. This is a game wide problem! I'm Lvl 71, not maxed out, and I haven't been offered a single crown with an opponent I can hope to win. I can't even get crowns in defense when attacked because I'm no longer being attacked. In other words I can no longer play this game. All my alliance members have turned to farming but this is a crown based game with continual crown collecting tournaments, NOT Farm Story 3! Firemocha your dysfunctional attempts to control players by thickening the glass ceiling instead of adapting the game to evolve into what players do with it is destroying the game. You are shooting yourself in the foot and the downfall of the game is imminent unless you adopt a better mindset for gameplay.

Chianti
02-04-14, 12:36 PM
The balancing team needs to start considering other options besides nerfing units. Along with many other level 71 players, attacks have all but come to a halt, and any crowns offered are now completely unattainable.

You need to make it more strategic to defeat a base, not nerf the units to oblivion. I understand that it was entirely too easy to **** even maxed out bases, but nerfing units isn't the solution. Think outside the box. Perhaps a new defense structure? I've long suggested air defenses. How about bringing back the champion altar? Both options would make base defense more strategic, along with the tactics needed to **** them. Nerfing the units has just alienated everyone beyond your comprehension.

abcdefgh987
02-04-14, 12:57 PM
Hey Mossad, so you know what the Altar actually was and did? I always thought it to be an urban myth! Shed some light?

Also, you wanted to come visit us on Old McDonald's Farm! What's with that now?

But back to topic, I can just say that you are all right. I am just trying to climb and must say it is incredibly hard. Even relatively simple structures are too hard to beat, let alone 100%. Even with a strong outfit and good tactics, high level bases are invincible now. The only balance FM has reached is that nobody is moving any longer. Not quite the equilibrium you were looking for, right?

tuinor

tiedyetim
02-04-14, 02:52 PM
Just. Quit.

Jordieggg
02-04-14, 05:24 PM
I have also deleted this game. Life is way too short to waste any more time on this game.

Claytongordon
02-05-14, 03:40 AM
Hi Meister,
The game has got completely unplayable and unfair now. Troop stats and costs are stupid now and the crown system is totally shot as well I haven't found a base with crowns for nearly a week now and it barley worth playing any more.
Oh by the way I have changed my name from Oh Bugger to Bugsy

Sumercarefree
02-06-14, 01:06 AM
Just after I upgraded my Bears to L5, I notice they cannot fight.
But I have no choice because the other units are overpriced for us. I can never afford to use them.
Airships 9,000 L3 and dumb dragons 90,000 at L1, crazy knights 40,000 at L 1.
So no Air Attacks for me.

The next one which I expect a huge price increase in the Demo Guy to 9,000 stones. ha ha : )
So no ground attacks for me and no Air Attacks. So I land with a Heart Attack :)

deathmage
02-06-14, 12:24 PM
The new update WAY underpowered every single unit, and overpowered defenses. I am now losing with fully upgraded units (take your pick) to players below my level. I can't even do 50% damage and have lost over 200 crowns in 3 days. These are defenses that I used to tear through like wax paper and am now getting smoked every time.

Sumercarefree
02-06-14, 11:17 PM
The new update WAY underpowered every single unit, and overpowered defenses. I am now losing with fully upgraded units (take your pick) to players below my level. I can't even do 50% damage and have lost over 200 crowns in 3 days. These are defenses that I used to tear through like wax paper and am now getting smoked every time.

Yes Walls and weapons are stronger. I see less Air Attacks too; guess the Flame Throwers are kicking a lot of Air Ships.

Ground Attacks need the Demo Guy, if not, we have large mass dead bodies.

Fireball Catapult can Splash **** a whole bunch of Archers ! Lightning cannons barbeque a bunch of attackers with one Zap !

Sumercarefree
02-06-14, 11:18 PM
I have also deleted this game. Life is way too short to waste any more time on this game.

There is no need to delete, just file your complaints and they will look into it :)

Bakerman45
02-07-14, 01:03 AM
Many of our members are upset over this as well. How is it fair that players 4 levels lower can't be beat because my lvl4 bears cant take their defenses out? What's the sense in putting so much time and effort into promoting and upgrading if it's all for naught?

Chianti
02-07-14, 01:44 PM
Hey Mossad, so you know what the Altar actually was and did? I always thought it to be an urban myth! Shed some light?

Also, you wanted to come visit us on Old McDonald's Farm! What's with that now?

But back to topic, I can just say that you are all right. I am just trying to climb and must say it is incredibly hard. Even relatively simple structures are too hard to beat, let alone 100%. Even with a strong outfit and good tactics, high level bases are invincible now. The only balance FM has reached is that nobody is moving any longer. Not quite the equilibrium you were looking for, right?

tuinor

It's an altar where you could train a "champion" which would defend your kingdom when it was attacked. The first and only one available was a big blue guy - I forget what his name was. However, I'm certain they planned on releasing more in the future.

yenminh2
02-07-14, 10:18 PM
The best way to get them to hear us is file a complaint, stop playing is game until they change. Main while we can start playing clash of clans, I heard it's similar to this game where there's more balance and not money hungry like this management.

syllrag
02-07-14, 10:42 PM
The best way to get them to hear us is file a complaint, stop playing is game until they change. Main while we can start playing clash of clans, I heard it's similar to this game where there's more balance and not money hungry like this management.

You can use the Report a Problem link in the emailed iTunes receipt to get a refund

sblewis2
02-08-14, 05:50 AM
Agreed!

miabella122
02-08-14, 09:51 AM
I agree 100% I spent ALOT of real money buying gems on this game to improve my base and troops just to have Fire Mocha make the game unplayable, your attempt to prevent farming is only hurting the players that aren't, not the farmers, so instead u have managed to encourage farming rather than prevent it, I will NOT spend another penny on this game unless it is fixed!!! In the mean time i will play Clash of clans with all of the other players that KC is losing! FM better fix this game soon or the only ppl that will be left playing it will be the ppl u have working for u(why would they quit FM gives them free weapons n gems which is NOT fair!!! And i will be filing a complaint with Apple!!!!!

miabella122
02-08-14, 10:00 AM
AGREED 100% FM is losing out on real players that USED to spend alot of REAL money on gems for troops but since the downgrade on troops i refuse to spend another penny(&BELIEVE me FM ur losing out on ALOT esp.with myself bc i used to ALWAYS gem my troops, FIX IT SOON or I'm done for good!!!!!!

minichamp1
02-10-14, 03:47 PM
I invite all to take look my setup on game ! It's may be very interesting to see it and know I'm still winning on def . Yes really !!! I'm amazed to it just shows how bad the game has become since downgrade. Not 1 word has been given to why the game is in this state so sad!!!!

syllrag
02-11-14, 09:13 AM
I invite all to take look my setup on game ! It's may be very interesting to see it and know I'm still winning on def . Yes really !!! I'm amazed to it just shows how bad the game has become since downgrade. Not 1 word has been given to why the game is in this state so sad!!!!

And who you might be?

minichamp1
02-13-14, 05:28 PM
I am asking kingdom clash to refund my money in full spent on game!!! you have wronged me by falsely allowing me to spend money than after purchase downgrading troops!! I am not agreeing to what you have done and asking for all monies spent on account refunded in full ty!!

gfbnm
02-13-14, 06:02 PM
Nice try. I dont believe firemocha care and they have never refunded money that is stolen by downgrading functionality.

It is a tactic to get people hooked and then downgrade.

The only action is to delete.

TrotUA
02-13-14, 06:23 PM
You have to take up your complaint with apple because storm8/firemocha doesn't do refunds.

But good luck. If you read the terms of service basically storm8 can do whatever they want after you have given them your money

minichamp1
02-13-14, 06:32 PM
Apple it will be that sounds like a start!!! I'll see what's said I believe lots others done went to Apple for refund is what I'm hearing anyway.

Sumercarefree
02-13-14, 06:40 PM
Well at least they have adjusted the cost of my Air ships and Knights and Dragons.
The power of the Bears have been cut down sharply, so I use less Bears now; but they are still useful as shield or to attack Defense weapons. Need Demo guy for walls (their cost has gone up though)

liscke
02-13-14, 11:15 PM
Update 'rebalanced' these troops, but the stats did not change? Misleading much?

Sumercarefree
02-25-14, 12:34 AM
Many of our members are upset over this as well. How is it fair that players 4 levels lower can't be beat because my lvl4 bears cant take their defenses out? What's the sense in putting so much time and effort into promoting and upgrading if it's all for naught?

Even my L5 Bears are used sparingly. They cant fight, but can only block some of the bullets.
I see Air ships coming into play again to get Glory points.

liscke
02-25-14, 07:06 PM
FM, have you looked at how much the crowns required to get into top 50 has dropped? Please get your heads out of the sand ��