PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mist, Firestorm, Coral, and Island Dragons

rissah
01-30-14, 10:54 PM
I hate you and I hope you die. Okay just kidding, but is it really necessary for you to appear so often? I understand that you are extrovert dragons who like to be invited everywhere. However, society does dictate that you follow the rules of common courtesy. I respect your right to exist but not your right to barge in when the invitation was clearly addressed to "Helios, Infinity, Leo, and Cerberus Dragon." I would appreciate it if in the future, given my limited gold, habitat, and patience supply, you would refrain from showing up at my door announced. Thank you, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

matchbox222
01-30-14, 11:11 PM
They sorta make the game more fun
They helped be more calm
Plus almost every single game has common creatures that you get

rissah
01-30-14, 11:16 PM
I need your zen-like approach. Because after what, two years, I'm kind of sick of seeing them on the nest haha.

[S8] Elsa
01-30-14, 11:51 PM
Thanks for sharing your feedback on the breeding logic. The rare Dragons wouldn't be such a satisfying challenge to get if they were so easy! Every Dragon plays its role and has an important part in the balance of the game. :)

Closing this thread up. Please continue sharing your feedback on the existing threads for these Dragons. Thanks!