PDA

View Full Version : Stormy's Store Glitching...

IsisGarden
01-30-14, 08:29 PM
I just went to Stormy's Store. The tables already had tips on them. Also, my tip counter still said six. Is anyone else experiencing this?

ElaineCarrel
01-30-14, 08:43 PM
I love it. It happened in RS also. Apparently stormie came 2 life and has deleted ppl 4 no reason and then added them back. The tip auto clear hasn't been working either. So don't worry about it. Just sit back, live and enjoy the errors.

DaojinWildfire
01-30-14, 08:49 PM
You should be able to visit Stormie and leave tips now!

pipipooh1977
01-30-14, 09:03 PM
Any idea why he has the new decor but we don't? Any news on when we will get it back or if we will at all?

minidemon88
01-31-14, 10:08 AM
Reading all the comments on his wall is so hilarious! XD

jellypie200
02-01-14, 08:30 AM
I love it. It happened in RS also. Apparently stormie came 2 life and has deleted ppl 4 no reason and then added them back. The tip auto clear hasn't been working either. So don't worry about it. Just sit back, live and enjoy the errors.

................ Probably why I don't tip him ever since I saw those posts and those tips on his table
Did somebody hack him?

TinksThots
02-01-14, 03:11 PM
It's funny how people posted all over his wall as if they thought there was a real person on the other end. =P I tried to post and let them know he's the TL bot nbr, but mine didn't stick. :-(

kvoeller
02-01-14, 03:15 PM
It's funny how people posted all over his wall as if they thought there was a real person on the other end. =P I tried to post and let them know he's the TL bot nbr, but mine didn't stick. :-(

Lol I tried the same thing but my post was auto deleted immediately. It must be kids who don't know that Stormie is everyone's bot neighbor :)

jellypie200
02-03-14, 01:27 PM
I think this problem has been solved now.
There is no longer messages on his wall anymore