PDA

View Full Version : Fangbeast getting rarer?

jimboser
01-30-14, 11:53 AM
OK, is it just me, or is anyone else seeing this? Used to be, up until about a week ago, that I could collect from one animal, and BAM, Fangbeast. Clear that, collect two more animals, BAM, another one. The last few days, I can collect from a dozen animals, my hatcheries and stables, nothing.

This isn't a complaint! I'm just wondering if anyone else is noticing this too.

marse66
01-30-14, 11:55 AM
I've had quite a few this past week... Luck of the draw I guess.. You can have mine.. Lol

kooky panda
01-30-14, 12:13 PM
I usually get 4 or 5 in a row in the mornings when I collect from my mines and workshops, kitchen, etc.

I do not see them much later in the day.

luna2cute
01-30-14, 12:49 PM
I usually get 4 or 5 in a row in the mornings when I collect from my mines and workshops, kitchen, etc.

I do not see them much later in the day.

Maybe they are nocturnal and go to bed in the late morning. ;)

meme1098
01-30-14, 02:52 PM
I can't take 2 steps collecting from farm animals/ buildings without a fang beast showing up. It gets to a point where I just wait til last to do them.

CLOVERKAITO
01-30-14, 05:08 PM
I get too many of them that I keep maxing out on bones and fangs =(
It takes me 20+ wheat chop to get a skunkupine, yet takes like petting 5 cows to trigger the stupid fangbeast. Very annoying.

GoodyTwoShoes2
01-30-14, 06:22 PM
Good grief NO! I have had at least 7 of them today alone! They are a pain and waist my energy sometimes which really makes me mad! I rarely get a skunk, I had 2 today and 3 of those green monster things! Yuck!

gdmcrjunkie
01-30-14, 06:30 PM
These past couple of days I've encountered less of any kind of beast. That said I wouldn't notice any decrease in fang beasts because I trigger a troll or skunkupine before collecting from animals or red crops etc.

sunnybabi1986
02-17-14, 12:38 PM
I've gotten maybe 2 Fangbeast in the past week, and I collect from all bulidings, crops, etc on an hourly basis. Wish I could take some of yours, they seem to aboid me at all costs! :(

meme1098
02-17-14, 12:56 PM
I can't tap anywhere on crops or farm bldgs. more than 2 or 3 times without a fangbeast popping up. I sometimes wanna just scream when they keep interrupting me... Lol

rachmac07
02-17-14, 12:59 PM
The amount of fangbeasts I get from harvesting strawberries has decreased dramatically. Not so much for chickens and cows though. Not quite sure why.

jimboser
02-17-14, 01:25 PM
The amount of fangbeasts I get from harvesting strawberries has decreased dramatically. Not so much for chickens and cows though. Not quite sure why.

Well, I think the simplest answer is that the rates at which they spawn were tweaked, even though TL will deny it. I reported this back in January after noticing a trend. My original thought was that these are going to be needed very soon, and sure enough, we needed bones from the fangbeast to craft the pink alicorn.

What I typically see is a drop off in items about two weeks before such items are needed.

rachmac07
02-17-14, 01:39 PM
Good to know. Now that you brought it up...I definitely noticed that with living wood the past few weeks now that we need it to build the maze and the greenhouse..