PDA

View Full Version : All my cow feed disapearred

saren47
01-30-14, 09:06 AM
I just took cow feed from feeder, blip goes game. All cow feed gone, gone into thin air. Now my poor cows lay suffering, moaning and looking up for help and I cannot do a thing.

This happened in the new valentines version, I play on ipad mini, all software up to date.

Do not download this version until they fix bugs.

[S8] Regina
01-30-14, 04:20 PM
I played the Valentine's version and was able to get the Cow Feed to feed the Cows. Do you leave the game running when you exit? I would suggest force-closing the app whenever you exit the game.

What other game play actions were you doing when this error occurred?

GameOfFarms
01-30-14, 04:39 PM
I have the same problem. I've lost 1 feed from each of my animals since I downloaded the Valentine app. I've forced closed, reopened, left it all night, tried again, and it's still the same.

saren47
02-01-14, 07:56 AM
I took the feed from the feeder shop directly to the pen, milked my cows and the game went blip. gone was the feed. Did not live game needed milk right then, so milked right then. I unloaded 6 bags of feed, after milking I had none.

Rin2010
02-01-14, 06:07 PM
I have Not downloaded the Valentine version of the game, but I have noticed that since it became available that I'm having feed issues. Not just with cow feed. Cow, pig and chicken too. I have even numbers of animals all around and so I create feed in the mills in in sets. Like sat 2 sets of cow to make 4 bags an 1 set of chicken for 2 bags. I collect and poof 3 bags of cow feed and 3 of chicken. O.o or none of cow and 5 pig and 1 chicken :eek: what the heck?

Or I knew I had 6 bags of cow and 4 chicken, 4 pig, I close the game then later come back to find 1 pig bag, 3 chicken an No cow... Where did they go?

I suppose while we're at it, another thing I've noticed since updating my version... Eggs, milk, and bacon sometimes go to the barn, but sometimes are getting stored in my silo... I go to collect eggs/milk/bacon an tells me my silo is full (I always have a full silo, but not too full barn) these usually go in the barn. I check an there is room in the barn so why is the game putting them in the silo. A day later I'm collecting again an notice milk/bacon/eggs going to the barn again. O.o anyone else getting this glitch?

driver1711
02-01-14, 06:26 PM
I haven't seen the issue with eggs/milk/bacon, but have seen my feed counts wind up with odd numbers like you describe. I thought it might have been me exceeding storage capacity, but this might indicate otherwise. I sold off odd numbers to get it all back to even and have not noticed any new occurrences. I have both 1.7 and 1.7.1, but generally play version 1.7 on iPod mini iOS 7.0.4.

[S8] Regina
02-21-14, 07:22 PM
I have Not downloaded the Valentine version of the game, but I have noticed that since it became available that I'm having feed issues. Not just with cow feed. Cow, pig and chicken too. I have even numbers of animals all around and so I create feed in the mills in in sets. Like sat 2 sets of cow to make 4 bags an 1 set of chicken for 2 bags. I collect and poof 3 bags of cow feed and 3 of chicken. O.o or none of cow and 5 pig and 1 chicken :eek: what the heck?

Or I knew I had 6 bags of cow and 4 chicken, 4 pig, I close the game then later come back to find 1 pig bag, 3 chicken an No cow... Where did they go?

I suppose while we're at it, another thing I've noticed since updating my version... Eggs, milk, and bacon sometimes go to the barn, but sometimes are getting stored in my silo... I go to collect eggs/milk/bacon an tells me my silo is full (I always have a full silo, but not too full barn) these usually go in the barn. I check an there is room in the barn so why is the game putting them in the silo. A day later I'm collecting again an notice milk/bacon/eggs going to the barn again. O.o anyone else getting this glitch?

Do you have screen-shots showing the Eggs, Milk and Bacon going into the Silo, or telling you that your Silo is full? We are investigating this, but are unable to see that these items are going into the Silo.

In regards to the Feeds, do you switch back and forth between the Valentine and base version?