PDA

View Full Version : Gem Drops

Petasos
01-30-14, 07:28 AM
Lately I feel that I have had only negative things to say and wanted to say something positive. So I thought I would bring up an observation and see if anyone else has noticed the same thing. I have been getting a lot of gem drops lately. For some reason in the last couple of months I went from getting 1-2 gems a month (not including TL game quests) from various things to getting them pretty regularly. I think in the last two weeks I collected almost 30 gems from in game drops. Gem drops in adventures are pretty much automatic. I get between 1-5 gems per adventure almost guaranteed. I now also get gems from dragons! My two dragons have started to drop gems with some regularity. I also get them from the purple cow and occasionally Sir Piggy. I want to say the Faerie Respite drops them too but I might be imagining that one.

Anyway I wanted to say Kudos! to TL For increasing the drop rate of gems if that actually happened. It might only be 1-5 at a time but they add up pretty fast. It makes me feel better about spending gems knowing that I will accumulate them at a faster rate. And do not fear TL, I will still give you my $13.99 every 2-ish months because I like to have a stockpile.

jptheripper
01-30-14, 07:47 AM
I agree. The gem drops are great. I think I even saw 6 or 8 from an adventure?

katbtodd
02-02-14, 08:08 AM
I haven't been getting any, So not sure what's going on, may-be thing run in cycles

freesiawoods
02-02-14, 09:12 AM
I have been having a dry season on gems. Only two in the last couple of weeks. Painful when I just lost some by accident before that and I really want to get some gem stuff.

parlski
02-02-14, 12:50 PM
I too have noticed gems popping up more often. then again, I occasionally buy gems and spend them here and there. (still hate gem traps) maybe it's a reward for keeping the gem economy stimulated. '-)