PDA

View Full Version : Crash!!!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 03:56 AM
the game crashes half the time if the phone sleeps during the game and turned back on 5 sec later. sometimes it crashes when exiting the game and at the loading icon. the only way to regain control of the phone is to pull the battery, which I have to do a few times a day. please help!!

at&t samsung captivate
android 2.1

Airzound
01-16-11, 12:55 AM
I have the same problem on the Droid X. I have to restart my phone after about 20 minutes of playing the game, on average.

jpatrickm
01-20-11, 07:11 PM
Same problem on Droid X... game crashes all the time, probably every 2nd or 3rd time I use it and constantly causes my phone to just randomly lock up and reboot. I'll probably just get rid of it soon but it was a decent game to play in the beginning. Certainly wouldn't spend money on it.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 02:04 AM
Same problem on Droid X... game crashes all the time, probably every 2nd or 3rd time I use it and constantly causes my phone to just randomly lock up and reboot. I'll probably just get rid of it soon but it was a decent game to play in the beginning. Certainly wouldn't spend money on it.

I had the same problem when I tried to end the game. I just go to home and use my app ****er to end it. It never locks up that way.