PDA

View Full Version : "force" evolve my diamond?

lorentw
01-29-14, 02:06 PM
I am asking what people think, does it make sense to pay gold to eveolve my diamond to a higher level, just so I can use him in the current tourney? i am thinking I will put him in at bedtime and pay to rush in the morning. ANy thoughts?

killah611
01-29-14, 03:11 PM
I would..it's tough without a diamond but possible. If ur still between 20and under u might be able to win still but once u get higher then that..diamond helps

wiccapi
01-29-14, 08:01 PM
I am asking what people think, does it make sense to pay gold to eveolve my diamond to a higher level, just so I can use him in the current tourney? i am thinking I will put him in at bedtime and pay to rush in the morning. ANy thoughts?

Ive useD gold to sPeED up my diamONd and hybrids evoluTioN with this aCount and dalexxx

I pReFEr evoluTioN than sPeEd breEding as it is a sure shot win. Comparing to (in my case) almOst always a coMMON breEd ::3

Dalexxx

jus7_me89
01-30-14, 03:12 AM

if you have champions DON'T use gold to speed up evolving the dragon ! it costs 44 golds to speed up only ONCE. you better use that gold on ultimate one of the last rounds champions ( like amazon or valkyrie ) . it was a time in this game when the lvl, rarity and type did matter ! now its 2 much randomness when you fight a high lvl diamond hybrid or a champion. i usually beat these dragons with baby fire/forest or dragons i don't usually use. i do not have any diamond and i still won every tournament ! ( but i have all the champions and they help me a lot )

ciarjen
01-30-14, 04:21 AM
I would use the gold to use an ultimate on an opponent you can't beat - that's a guaranteed benefit to using the gold.

My epic diamond has not done well for me in the last couple of tournaments anyway, so don't be surprised if it doesn't win even though you have evolved to epic.