PDA

View Full Version : Conservatory or Observatory

greywagtail
01-29-14, 01:55 PM
I can build either. The Observatory beats the Conservatory except income per hour (according to the reference spread sheet) Which is best?

jimboser
01-29-14, 02:19 PM
I can build either. The Observatory beats the Conservatory except income per hour (according to the reference spread sheet) Which is best?

Best is relative. Do you need the extra coins, or the royal points? Unless you need one in particular for a quest line, it really depends on what you need more of, or which you like the looks of better. I think collecting from the Conservatory might be needed for a quest line, but can't recall for sure. I'm not sure that the Observatory was needed for anything.

Eventually you'll want both, just to have them. ;)

Queenzod
01-29-14, 04:09 PM
Best is relative. Do you need the extra coins, or the royal points? Unless you need one in particular for a quest line, it really depends on what you need more of, or which you like the looks of better. I think collecting from the Conservatory might be needed for a quest line, but can't recall for sure. I'm not sure that the Observatory was needed for anything.

Eventually you'll want both, just to have them. ;)

I never built the observatory b/c the wobbly thing whirling around makes me dizzy. I've never needed it. But I have needed the conservatory. Just this week in fact for one of the goals. So I'd go with the conservatory. Just MHO

mnjcafe
04-20-14, 05:59 AM
I would say the conservatory. It's another useful source of gardening related items as the game progresses, and it is needed for other quests. I have the observatory too but I put it way in the corner of my kingdom so I don't have to see it too often - the thing on top makes me dizzy too!

ciarjen
04-20-14, 06:08 AM
Conservatory. I have bought this in my second account because I have been maxed out on living wood and I can use a little up in the conservatory. I know later on in the game I am going to need a lot of living wood and I don't like to waste things when I am at max and need them later on.

You can also use up petals and glimmerdust in the conservatory.

shambalaya
04-20-14, 09:00 AM
Conservatory. I have bought this in my second account because I have been maxed out on living wood and I can use a little up in the conservatory. I know later on in the game I am going to need a lot of living wood and I don't like to waste things when I am at max and need them later on.

You can also use up petals and glimmerdust in the conservatory.

You are talking about the greenhouse, not the conservatory! :-)

drzombiecakes
04-22-14, 05:56 PM
Conservatory.

The observatory is not needed for any quest line and drops nothing but gold. This is useful if you need a fairly energy efficient coin building and 150 rp. The conservatory on the other hand drops stuff you will need for quests later on